Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

That's just what mine are like m2c! Full velocity from the outset with only a couple of mins between contractions! The first time I thought I was probably dying, but the second time I expected it and actually enjoyed it lol! I wanna do it again soooo bad!

Saw a few newborn squishys today at toddler group, they make me feel soooo broody!
If I'd started having kids in my 20's we'd probably be like the duggars by now :haha:

Wow ladies, nice mix in there.

Marcy was 7 pounds and 46.5cm at 37 plus few days. We were all a little shocked at her size given how little my belly was (same size as my sil and cousin at 20 weeks). Total labour 6 hrs from waters breaking but 3hrs of nothing when I had the pethedine to slow it dosn to get the antibiotics dip into me (needed 3hrs loading time). Contractions were a minute apart from half hour in. After 2 days of gastro I begged for pain relief... This time won't there be time. Bit scared as it will be fast and intense. Just like Laura and Dano.

Its the bit I'm most scared about this time...

Ece, not long now. So glad its all looking good.

I wouldn't worry jacky, just expect it and stay in control, you'll be fine! I bet you'll surprise yourself when the time comes!

You are so right Dano. At least its not the unknown now. And a bit of intense pain for a few hours isn't much in the whole big picture. I've done this once, surely I can do it again...

How are you feeling Laura?

Lotte, Ella is doing very well. Great weight!

Thanks guys for sharing your stories!

Becky you will be fine! How do you think Marcy will be with her new sibling?

Thanks Becky - ella has now declared war on the spoon unless she holds it. She is now on finger foods most of the time.

Have a good day veryone, I think Ella has 2 teeth very close, she screamed for 30 mins at bedtime and didn't want to settle but slept through (although just heard her banging her legs!) they look so close though! Feel a bit sad about it in a funny sort of way! Hope she is ok. My dh is home for 2 days so will have a partner in crime :haha:

Xx

Ella will love having her dad around. They love their dad's! Marcy spent 20 mins crying at the door because dad left for work. She is hanging out for him to get home now too. Hope her teeth come through quickly!

I hope Marcy will be good. She is very sensitive and loves the family unit (happiest when both of us are around) so hoping she will be a protective big sister :)

Ella will love having her dad around. They love their dad's! Marcy spent 20 mins crying at the door because dad left for work. She is hanging out for him to get home now too. Hope her teeth come through quickly!

I hope Marcy will be good. She is very sensitive and loves the family unit (happiest when both of us are around) so hoping she will be a protective big sister :)

Hehe! Yes, you look after them all day, as soon as daddy walks in the door the biggest smile ever appears!

Sounds like Marcy will be a great big sister!

Xx

:jo::jo::jo::jo::jo:I canged my mood to no mood, cause now that i gonna be a granny i need an old button and they dont have that.

:jo:

Vicki

Congratulations Vicki on becoming a Granny! Will be very special :)

He he Lotte. So true. Dad's are the hero's despite the fact that we do all the hard things for them. Ella sounds very determined with her food. Finger food is great as it also gives you time to each too. They are so proud of themselves when they use thr spoon :)

Becky I agree with Dano.... When I was focused on the thought of it's ok I can do it.... I'll soon be meeting my baby I was ok but when I lost that focus it was harder. My body done most of the work on it's own as it knew what to do.

Dads are great in little ones eyes! I kinda get pushed aside when daddy is home too! Must be nice to come home to that!

Vicki that made me giggle!

Lotte hope Ella doesn't teeth to hard. It's never nice seeing them upset

Xxx

Well according to stepsons mom she has more rights vause i only stepmom. Hello she thrilled about this yet havent offered to help her sign up for medicaid havent given her referral to a dr. She just happy its a baby.....

I on the other hand being realistic for the fact she not work stepson part time, she got kicked out at her parents house. She offering no suggestions.

Yet she downplays me cause i havemy own kids. Hello if u dont want to share your kids learn how to not f**** other guys when your married.

She will eventually have to share 3 more of her kids cause of tge same reason....

Vicki

I am so worried about my stepsons baby. They found out a little over 2 weeks ago she is a little over 3 months and she has not been to dr yet. She had one free u.s. Through pregnancy crises center but that all she done. I helped her sugn up for medicaid but she was suppose to call them last thursday to make sure she signed up for the right thing and she hasnt yet. My stepson said she might try planned parent hood but they dont deliver live babies. I told her that today justst by stating they dont deliver. My stepson told his dad that she wants to try it on her own but she isnt she needs to call and let medicaud know that she needs it NOW but i think she scared and all. But i cant keep pestering her but i afraid she will go the entire time without seeing dr. So i will keep my mind busy on my own kids and pray she get it together soon.

Vicki

P.s. I have too much empathy and ir sucks at times cause i just want to take them under my wing and lead the way.

Vicki I hope she gets it sorted for her and the baby. It sounds like your doing a great job trying to be there for her but you can only do so much.

Xxx

Gosh that sounds super tricky ihave5, hopefully its a straight forward pregnancy so she can get away with it. Must be a fine line between genuinely helping out and appearing like you are overbearing. Hopefully she will accept your help xx

M2C how are you feeling sweetie? :hugs:

Oh forgot to add its my second rainbows birthday today, he's a whole year old!
Can't believe it! We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow as hubby got called in to work at the last minute! He's so angry! Vincent was born not long before midnight anyway, so we won't technically be celebrating all that late anyway :haha:

Happy birthday vinny! Hope he has a lovely day

Still feeling rubbish! Boo hoo! How's you Hun?

Xxx

Ugh, hope it passes quickly his time hun, did you feel better once you got near 2nd tri with the last two? I felt just like you with the last one, hellish, just got to the other side of it when the unthinkable happened. So frustrating! Got to do it all over again now if I get my rainbow, argh! :dohh: Mind you, I'll happily take feeling like hell on a stick if it gets me another baby tho, as I'm sure we all would. :D must be amazing to be one of those pregnant and I didn't know it people you see on TV.. Fast forward to about 7month, then find out! :haha:

:hug:

Indie it lasted till about 20 weeks! Yuk! It's because it the beginning you end up working with it. I know it ends so I'm trying to stay positive. Yes I couldn't agree more..... I went to the toilet cause I thought I neededa poo and a baby appeared! How did that happen!!!! Hehehe!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->