Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Great weekend....can't believe it's another week already!!
Cd9 today for me so getting close to my fertile window :-D we have started SMEP so hopefully that works!
How are you feeling?

JBaby- glad the week flew by for you! Hope that continues! We did SMEP to conceive Emsley and it worked perfectly, I think it's a great method :)

Really!! So many ppl have said it worked for them so it must definitely be a great method!!

Pretty much how I got to where I am now too.

Marcy probably was the same (kind of unexpected as wasn't quite meant to try when I got pregnant with her).

Good luck. Have everything crossed this is your lucky month! Xx

Yeah I think smep is good! Covers all basis! Unfortunately both times I've used it my pregnancy ended badly but that's just bad luck. Goodluck!!!!!!

Xxx

Good luck jbaby!

The weeks really do seem to be flying by!

Giving my 8 week notice to return to work in the next day or 2. Arghh - not sure about it though - whether to have a couple more months with Ella. Hate the thought of leaving her. I know she will be fine but god its hard. :cry:

Laura, Becky how are you guys feeling? How are bumps?

Hope evryone is ok.

Xx

Oh lotte! It must be very hard..... If you decide it's to much would they let you cut your hours a bit? How are you apart from that?

I'm still feeling yuk! Got midwife on Friday so that will be nice to get my notes.

Xxx

Yes, could cut my hours to either 5 slightly shorter days or 4 days, I just worry that I would then do 5 days worth of work in 4 and get paid for 4!

I think its the thought of it rather than actually doing it. Idk!

Apart from that we are all fine. Ella is doing well, she has decided that 6am is he rtime to get up - could be worse but always slept till 7 before. Not sure if she needs to drop a nap, but not sure if she would make it from 1:3o pm till bedtime? It seems a long time and she always seems tired around 4pm and again when she goes to sleep.not sure :shrug:

Sorry you are feeling yuk. Although its exciting to get your notes! How are your lo's?

Indigo is walking around everywhere and thinks it's so funny. Corbans alway busy doing something. His loving mario and princess peach at the moment so his playing with those a lot. Indie has a nap in the morning about 9.30 and another about 2. She goes to bed at 7 and wakes about 6.30.

Yes you don't wanna do 5 days work in the space of 4 and only get paid for 4. Just see how it goes. It's always going to be hard but I'm sure once your in the swing of it it will be a bit easier xxxx

That's a hard one Lotte. It sucks working part time and getting paid for part time but doing a full time job. Fir me the thought its harder than actually being there. Some days I enjoy the adult conversation but I really miss Marcy other days I just can't seem to find the motivation to be there as all im thinking about is what she is up to. Just be open to change it to what suits you. Will your mum have Ella the whole time or will she go to daycare?

I'm doing ok. Getting some energy back as getting a but more sleep. Only one more day til my scan. Getting very excited!. Im going to take a bump photo tomorrow :) first one at 20 weeks

Hope you are feeling better Laura. Exciting that you get your notes. and 9 weeks ready. That went quick! You'll be 12 weeks in no time xx

Eek! That's exciting! I find the 20 week scan the most reassuring. Look forward to a picture! I feel time is dragging I think because I feel so poorly! Yuk!

Xxz

Lotte - that's good you have the flexibility to change your hours up a bit if you feel the need! It must be hard going back to work!

JackyB- Are you finding out what you're having??? So exciting!

M2C- That is the exact schedule Emsley is on! She even wakes at 6:30 and to bed at 7pm, wish she'd sleep a little longer!

So tomorrow i start cloth diaoers. Got my diapers in the mail washed them 3 times for absorbancy. Hung dry the outsides and the onserts i put in dryerer cause not quite warm enough to dry them. Got sprayer installed, got trabel wet bag in mail bought one home wet bag here in town, got trash can for dirty. And remembered to pick up diaper rash cream for cloth diapers for jyst in case. Now tomorrow while trying to catch up on laundry i need to clean out changing table un basement cause now that i doing cloth it will be easier to have a station to store ot all. (never used it with disposable diaper, but it came with a crib we no longer have.) will put disposable diapers up for when dh has her. Cause for now he wont do it. I hoping he realizes its not as bad as he thinks.

Vicki

Vicki, let us know how the cloth ones go.

Raff, Marcy is go the same schedule too. Works great :) We are not going to find out. I don't mind if we do but my husband doesn't want to know. Ill see if I can get a sneaky look.

Took my pic but my phone won't upload it so will get on the computer for arvo sleep to post.

Laura, kris, becky - how long do they nap for at each nap?

Becky - happy birthday! Looking forward to seeing th bump!
Vicki - hope you like the cloth!
Laura - Indie was an early walker! When did she crawl?

Xx

Thanks Lotte!

Marcy is currently transitioning to one sleep. but when she has 2 she usually sleeps for an hour and a half at 9-9.30 and 2-2.30. When she has one sleep it is usually around 11-11.30 but must have lunch first afterwise she won't sleep.

Attachments

• IMAG1272_1.jpg
    IMAG1272_1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
Thanks Lotte!

Marcy is currently transitioning to one sleep. but when she has 2 she usually sleeps for an hour and a half at 9-9.30 and 2-2.30. When she has one sleep it is usually around 11-11.30 but must have lunch first afterwise she won't sleep.

Awwww ur bump is still so little :) cute!!!

Lotte- indies 9.30 nap is about an hour and get 2 nap is usually about 1.30 hours long. She started moving in December but wasn't a proper crawl until about Christmas. She's been walking about a month but the last week or so she's really been on it! Walking everywhere! So funny cause she's so teeny! Corban took his first steps about 2 weeks before his birthday but took him a few months to get going.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->