Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky you look fab! You carry so well but I'm sure it won't be long till bump is right out there! I just get a bloated bump in the evening! Hehe!

Xxx

Cm is a bit watery so I guess it's starting to turn more fertile! Other than that nothing else really......the waiting continues :-/

Cm is a bit watery so I guess it's starting to turn more fertile! Other than that nothing else really......the waiting continues :-/

What cd are you on? What day do you normally o on? Hope is happens soon!

Xx

Cd10 today :) I O'd on about cd12 last month and normally I O around cd14! So close!!

Good luck. Not long now.

Thanks Laura. I stayed quite small with Marcy. I tend to get bit bigger at night as bloated but seemto hold it all in my back. HHopefully samd this time. But sitting very low.

Thanks ladies. Hopefully it stays small like Marcy.

Aah my scan is tomorrow. Getting nervous now. Even more so about telling work.

20 week scan is amazing and i have everything crossed bubba is ok. Wonder what baby is! Pink or blue! Eek!

I'm not going to find out so team yellow again but i am curious. I kinda think girl cause I feel similar to how I did with indigo! But who knows!
Xxx

Omg where are you hiding that baby?!! :haha:
I look more bloated than that right now and I'm in the 2ww lol!!
So cute tho! Congrats on halfway point, hope you have a fab scan tomorrow, don't forget pics!

Omg where are you hiding that baby?!! :haha:
I look more bloated than that right now and I'm in the 2ww lol!!
So cute tho! Congrats on halfway point, hope you have a fab scan tomorrow, don't forget pics!

Forgot to say, Happy birthday to your little boy! How was his birthday?

Xx

Good luck tomorrow becky! I am sure it will be fine.

You ladies have more patience than me thats for sure!

Xx

I love surprises! I hate knowing what I'm getting for Christmas too! Hehe!

Xxx

Thanks lotte, yes a great day. Had new toys galore, lots of balloons, then, as it was tipping down and soft play too busy, a McDonald's lunch. Cottage pie and peas dinner (top 3 dinner of his!) followed by a massive slab of the most indulgent choccy cake I have ever made! Wow, we all felt sick after pigging out on it lol! Can't believe he's 1! Where did that go lol!

I have no idea how you ladies stay team yellow! I can never wait to find out!

I have never did team yellow but with alana i wasnt in as much as a rush to find out since i had nora. If i have any more i would like to try it. The only thing that i think would change my mind is if there was twins which i highly doubt would happen to me i would love to have twins for my last ones just to be able to add an extra one in but i dont know how i body would handle that.

Vicki

Im not fussed either way now its the second but Rich is dead set on not knowing. But I love guessing, especially with presents. I'm with you Lotte, at the tree shaking everything! My family won't put mine out, apparently I guess too well ;)

Sounds like a great birthday! Something about chocolate cake that tops the day off. My mum made me a flourless chocolate cake, so rich but so so good. If I have gd I know why!

In thinking boy Laura since its been so different to Marcy. Team yellow here too (as per previews post).

Ooh another little girl would be wonderful Laura! I am happy either way. A boy I get one of each (harder to convince rich to have 3rd but) and a little girl I get another daughter (which I'm bias but love having a daughter). Will confirm in Aug :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->