Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vicki, I don't think anyone's ever had twins on this thread! Maybe you will be the first, some time in the not too distant future he he!

Jacky I think having two of the same gender is why my hubby's been so easily persuaded to have a 3rd, he thinks I want a daughter :haha: in reality I wouldn't have a preference, just another baby would suit me lol!

So after 2 months of my numbers being relative, my last test came back positive. They sent me for another one today, my numbers are still increasing. My dr is sending me for more tests in the morning. She seems very concerned. Says she is gonna run a pregnancy test and if it comes back negative I need to go see an oncologist. I am freaked out. Me and my hubby have been using protection, so I dont know how I could be pregnant. Dont think im gonna be able to sleep tonight. Cross your fingers for me ladies. Had a partial molar pregnancy in January, it was my second miscarriage in 4 months. I dont know which is scarier, that I could be pregnant or that I could have cancer :(.

Thinking of you Samantha. I hope its a pregnancy. When will you find out? Is your doctor sending you for a scan?

Hope you get answers soon xx

Im the same Dano, a healthy baby is what I am after... i think i will be more likely to have a 3rd if it is another girl. If its a boy, then Rich has decided we have everything we need. I'm not ready for this to be my last baby especially after my scan today. I can't see this being the last morphology scan I have. I just see 3 children completing our family (i was one of 3 so it feels like its normal).

anyway my scan went well. Placenta has moved away so clear of the cervix now so unless it shifts back I am all clear to avoid the c section. At this stage its not clear enough to see the edges of the placenta so can't rule out the other problem just yet (or confirm how much follow up i will need after baby is born on top of normal molar follow up) but baby is healthy and happy. 10 fingers and 10 toes. Definitely team yellow - it didn't want us to know anyway as it always had its hands in the way or legs crossed. Its fun guessing though so very happy :)

I rang work to make a time and they haven't got back to me yet... this is going to drag out all day :(

Sorry for my timing of my pic Samantha

Attachments

• BEUMERREBECCA20140410090427102.jpg
    BEUMERREBECCA20140410090427102.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 7
Samantha - I'm so sorry :-( this must be very scary for you!! Hopefully it is a new healthy pregnancy! Xx

Jacky - your picture is amazing :-D great news that the placenta has moved away!!

Not counting on it though dan o. I was almost thinking alana was a twin when i started getting sick so soon then on u.s. I had cysts on both overies so she was like lets make sure there is only one.

Vicki

Dano one of the ladies had twins..... I forget her b&b name but she had twin girls. Birthday sounded great! Can't believe his one! Not long till indie is one.

Becky what a cute scan picture!!! I'm gonna say girl.... Dunno why! Just a guess. I don't mind either way too a healthy bubba is the main thing. Hopefully your placenta stays clear and you get your natural birth.

Vicki twins would be lush.

Samantha I'm sorry to hear your story. Have they talked about sending you for a scan? Once your levels return to normal it's very unlikely for the molar to return. Please keep us updated. Fingers crossed all is well.

Jbaby any new signs?

Xxx

M2C - started having ovulation pains today :-D guess I'll be ovulating any day now!! Did an opk this morning though and was quite faint though.....

I think it's a girl too Jackyb :)

Ooh a girl would be lovely... I saw a pic in the CD and thought, ooh definitely girl but then realised it was from above the hips and was definitely spine... Fun guessing. Chinese chart says boy, my hair grown is same as Marcy and suggests girl, and the pulse on your wrist trick is saying girl... Mmm a hard one.

Samantha, I'm with Laura (mummy2corban) - if you have reached zero its unlikely that your levels will be increasing from molar tissue. Keep us all updated. Thinking of you xx

Hi Samantha, sorry to hear of your loss and your new worry with your levels :hugs:

Hoping its good news obviously, but if it's worse case scenario, then please try not to worry too much. I've had chemo for rising levels 4 months after d&c and if I'm honest the thought of it was much worse than the reality. It's been 5 years now and I've had two children since xxx

Beautiful pic jacky, love he little hand up by his/her face, so cute, made me well up!
Great news about the placenta moving away! X

Dano - glad Vincent's birthday was fun!
Laura - lovely picture! I am thinking pink too!
Samantha - hope everything is ok. :hugs:how long until you get your results?

So, could do with some feedback on ella's routine (i say routine it is flexible depending on her)

Around 6:15 wake
7 bottle
8 breakfast
9 -9:45 nap
10:30 bottle
11:30 lunch
12:15 -13:45 nap
2:30 bottle
4:15-4:45 nap (limit his to 30 mins sometimes less)
5:00 dinner
7:15 bath
7:30 bottle
7:45 bed

So she seems to be gettiingg up earlier and earlier. Should I be trying to get her to drop to 2 naps? If i do i know i need to push both naps particuarly he lunch one out. But then the issue i have is that if she gets overtired she doesn't nap well and will toss and turn and will have 40 mins max. She is tired around 4pm and needs something and again is tired at bedtime. Any advice - move bedtime?

Xx

Oh and I don't wake her from naps, (except her catnap)

And also she isn't especialy hungry first thing either, so don't think the waking is hunger related?
Xx

I never heard about the pulse one! Chinese gender says boy, pulse I think says girl and the way I feel it's more like indie so I say girl! Argh! Who knows!

Xxx

JackyB- My first thought was girl, but I realize after having two girls, I assume just about every baby is a girl these days! It's such a pretty ultrasound...just seems girly to me :)

Samantha- Keep us posted! We're here for you and want to support you, whatever the outcome. ::hugs::

Lotte- I would probably try to push up the first nap to 9:30 and the second to 2:00, and put her to bed between 6:30-7pm. I also usually feed Emsley a late night bottle around 10pm to encourage a little more sleeping in! She doesn't wake, it's just like a really nice dream for her :)

Hi ladies
Jacky- lovely scan pic. Makes me want another but not sure we will.
Lotte - miller is waking up earlier. He tries for 5.30 but I can get him to last until about 6.15 but that's it. He has half and hour to an hour about two hours after he wakes. Then the rest of the days naps are hit and miss. Sometimes a couple of hours around lunch and a shorter one about 4ish. Sometimes a short one late morning and a longer one later. I don't let him sleep later than 5.
He has a bath at 5.45, a massage and kick about in his nappy then bottle and bed between 6.30-7.
I don't know how to get him to sleep later. I don't think he will stay awake to go down later.
He is also still waking up 2-3 times a night!
Oh and his naps are on me. I managed to stop having to take him in the car. So now I need to work on getting him in his cot, any advise?
Xx

Lotte I say the same as raff. Nap about 9.30 and then about 2. Maybe make lunch a little later to fill that gap. And bed about 7. Indie wakes at 6.30 but sometimes sleeps later and usually she sits and plays with her teddys.

Bev does miller feed at night?

Xxx

Yes, last night he had three bottles!! I've been told than early weaning won't help. I could probably deal with 6am wake ups if he slept through or just had one wake up
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->