Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I think his still young. Maybe slowly cut out a feed? I stopped feeding at night by 6 months. Xxx

Do I just try to comfort him back to sleep instead of giving a bottle? X

Thanks ladies, will try and push morning nap on to 9:30.

I know i am very lucky with her sleep atbthe moment so don't want to make it worse! I can live with a 6 ish wake up, but don't want that to become a 5 ish wake up iykwim. I think she is ready for 2 naps but its how to do it!

Xx

He has 35-42. Then whatever he takes at night, between 3-7 each time
X

Poor DH had to have a tooth pulled today and fainted as he was leaving the clinic!
I feel so bad for him but I'm pretty bummed cos I am expecting to ovulate in the next few days and I doubt he is going to want to bd now :-(

He has 35-42. Then whatever he takes at night, between 3-7 each time
X

4 months is a difficult time for sleep. Has he always had bottles at night or is it just a recent thing?

X

Poor DH had to have a tooth pulled today and fainted as he was leaving the clinic!
I feel so bad for him but I'm pretty bummed cos I am expecting to ovulate in the next few days and I doubt he is going to want to be now :-(

I hope he is better soon :hugs:

Xx

He's always had them. Sometimes one sometimes three. I don't rush to him, I wait to see if he settles without me
X

Jbaby. Hope he feels better soon. Tell him it will make him feel better ;) xx

Lotte. Hope that Ella starts waking later. Sometimes I find Marcy extra early when she is cold. Is it cold early morning?

The pulse thing - a friend did it on me when pregnant with Marcy - you have 3 pulses about half a cm between your fingers on your wrist (works best on left I think). The top one next to your hand should be strong regardless. But if you are having a girl the middle finger pulse will be stronger than the bottom one closest to your elbow. Likewise the bottom one is stronger when a boy. Its meant to be based on whether your liver or kidney are working harder based on the gender and hormone balance from baby in your body (her Chinese doc did it). Still not sure if its real but did say Marcy was a girl. Its a bit hard to explain. I'm sure google does it better...

I'm starting to think girl from the scan pic as it is very feminine looking. I should drag Marcy's out to compare.

Bev, With Marcy I just have to keep at the cot - I'd put her in it and either pat her or cuddle her every now and then until she went off to sleep. it takes a good 3 consecutive days for then to change routine. Good luck x

He screams when I put him down. Do you put her I a sleeping bag? I know I have to see it through. He's over his last jabs so I'm running out of excuses. Should I start with one nap in there or just go for it with all of them?
X

Give it a go with one sleep and then build up from there. We use a sleeping bag and she has her bunny. Does he take a funny or teddy or anything? Does he prefer to be wrapped or arms free? What do you normally do to help him settle?

I haven't given him anything to sleep with yet, I wasn't sure how old they have to be. He likes hands free, he goes in a sleeping bag at night. I tried the pick up out down but got in a real state. He settles in the car with a dummy and hand strokes, so maybe I'll try that

Xx

Give that a go. If he likes his dummy and settles with it use it. I also use the sleeping bag during the day. It took some time but Marcy eventually learnt that once the sleeping bag goes on its sleep time regardless of day or night. But I tried to keep the conditions different - during the day the curtains are open and the house is noisey but at night her room is dark and quiet. I found it helped her routine and she understood that during the day the sleeps were shorter. What I did won't work for every child. Probably be trying something different with this baby. It is hard to start with whatever you do but consistency is the key. Most Babies love routine.
You will get there. You are a great mum xx

Yay for holidays! So nice to wake up to a beautiful sea view! Hope you all have a great Weekend xx

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share some news:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/imagejpg1-1.jpg

Had my 10w post loss beta on Monday too, which was negative! :haha:

Please be my sticky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe