Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Awwww yay congratulations Dan-o that's fantastic news!!!!
Hopefully I'll be with you soon :)

Cm the last 2 days was very wet and today it is barely there but what is there is creamy so I'm thinking today is possibly 1dpo!?

Good luck jbaby, hope you've got a lovely sticky BFP waiting for you in a couple of weeks!

Yay yay yay! Fab news Dano! I have a good feeling about it for you :happydance::happydance:

Jbaby - yay for 1 dpo!

Xx

Ok definitely not 1dpo.....got home after being out all day and checked cm again and I have ewcm!!!! So I did an opk and got this......

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/86405A3F-EBE9-45E4-A364-EAF2256280D4_zpsnegoxcdc.jpg

So I guess I will probably O tonight or tomorrow :-D bding continues!!

Did another test about 2 hours after that one and the test line was even darker :-D
Bd this morning and this afternoon (keeping in mind I am in Australia hehe) do you think we will need to make sure we do tomorrow night too?

Yay Dano! Congratulations. Hope its a sticky bean and we can be all growing bigger bumps together!

Good luck Jbaby. Hopefully you'll be joining us too in 2 weeks xx

Gosh I feel so anxious knowing I got a positive opk cos I've never gotten such a dark positive! I just hope so bad that we catch it! Fx!!!!!

Dan-O- Yes!!!! Those are two very happy lines!

JBaby- sounds like perfect timing! Now for the TWW :)

I hate drama. And dh x wife loves to cause it. I am stepping out. No more offering i told the mom if she needs anything dont be afraid to ask. I voiced my concern that she has not been to dr yet. I had 3 in nicu and 1 almost die, i volunteer for nicu i see babies whose moms did not have prenatal visits in the nicu from being born 3 months early. I have heard of babies dying in fact ten years ago a twin died when my son was in nicu. And mamy more since then from people who i volunteer with. I have seen all this scary crap. But i cant tell them that. I so fustrated so i have to walk away. Dont ask anymore. Not my baby.

Vicki

Jbaby yay for such a dark opk! Fingers crossed you catch that eggy and this is your rainbow.

Vicki sorry you have all that going on.

How's everyone else? I'm hoping to get my dating scan date soon! Quarter of the way tomorrow!

Xxx

Jbaby yay for such a dark opk! Fingers crossed you catch that eggy and this is your rainbow.

Vicki sorry you have all that going on.

How's everyone else? I'm hoping to get my dating scan date soon! Quarter of the way tomorrow!

Xxx

Wow 10 weeks already......time is flying by!

Vicki hope everything is fine with the baby

Laura, Yay! You'll be second trimester and feeling better before you know it!

Wow laura thats gone quick! Are you still feeling sicky? How are you babies?

Hope everyone else is ok.

Xx

Still feel horrible! Last night was awful so I'm feeling it this morning. Unfortunately time seems to be dragging for me as I feel so yuk. Look forward to feeling a bit better!!!! Babies are both great thank you. Ella ok? Have you moved her naps yet?

Dano how's you? What's your due date?

Jbaby are you 1-2 dpo?

Ece how are things? Must be getting very close to meeting bubs!

Xxx

She has only had 2 naps each day since saturday. But just because she refused them! I think i was over thinking it because she just did it herself! Naps have beeb pushed on slightly, but not too much, she jst hasn't wanted to sleep at 4 ish. Yesterday, i took her out in her pushchair at 4 and she was merrily looking around! Have moved her bedtime, so she has been aleep just after 7 and seems to be getting up around 6:30 ish. So so far so good!

Sorry you are feeling yuk, when does it normally subside for you?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->