Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

M2c - hopefully the sickness doesn't hang around for you!

I expected to be 1-2dpo but I still had a very strong positive opk this morning and have been getting what I think are O pains today and have felt a bit crampy so I think I'm O'ing today! I guess only time will tell!

M2c - hopefully the sickness doesn't hang around for you!

I expected to be 1-2dpo but I still had a very strong positive opk this morning and have been getting what I think are O pains today and have felt a bit crampy so I think I'm O'ing today! I guess only time will tell!

I got pos opk's after i ovulated with ella (i did temping as well and had seen a rise) also when i was dated with her i was put forward 4 days whoch would mean I o'd on the tuesday rather than the sat! Which didn't happen.

I just found my chart too! Brings back memories! Best present for new years ever!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
Really! Maybe I did O yesterday then! Gahhhh so confused lol
Tomorrow I'll just go with I'm either 1 or 2 dpo :)

I'm not planning on testing until AF is due anyway so due around the 27th! Countdown is on :-D

Strange they moved your date forward 4 days!? They are very small to measure I guess so they can always differ a bit!

Clever Ella! All the worry and she's done it herself! Yay!

Corban I was 16ish weeks and indie about 20 weeks but from about 35 weeks I start being sick again but not feeling as bad. Hopefully this eases up earlier. My stomach hurts from dry heaving!!! Yukky!

Xxx

I would always have 2 days of +opks and o pains during. I would count the day after my last positive as 1 dpo. If your not testing until the 27th then it won't matter to much. All crossed for you honey xxx

Been lurking mainly, busy two days!

M2C, my EDD is Boxing Day if I go by my lmp or Xmas eve/day by my ov day! He he!

Jacky, yep, feeling fine, best I've felt in a long time! Sure that won't last lol!
Also feeling super happy to be pregnant again so soon after that horrible loss in January.

Lotte can't believe you got Ella's BFP on New Year's Day, wow!

M2C scan tomorrow is it? I've lost track!

Good luck jbaby!

Vicki, hope they will go for some check ups at least. :hugs:

No scan tomorrow I'm just waiting for my dating scan in the post.

Wow so you could really have a Christmas baby.... Were both boys early???

Xxx

Ohh another week or two then :dohh: oh well should be here before you know it!

Sidney was evicted via induction as I had PE, 40+5. Vincent came on his own at 38+2. So no clues really! Xmas day would be hilarious!

Really! Maybe I did O yesterday then! Gahhhh so confused lol
Tomorrow I'll just go with I'm either 1 or 2 dpo :)

I'm not planning on testing until AF is due anyway so due around the 27th! Countdown is on :-D

Strange they moved your date forward 4 days!? They are very small to measure I guess so they can always differ a bit!

Yeah and then she came at 38 weeks!

Hope the 27th brings a bfp!

Xx

Been lurking mainly, busy two days!

M2C, my EDD is Boxing Day if I go by my lmp or Xmas eve/day by my ov day! He he!

Jacky, yep, feeling fine, best I've felt in a long time! Sure that won't last lol!
Also feeling super happy to be pregnant again so soon after that horrible loss in January.

Lotte can't believe you got Ella's BFP on New Year's Day, wow!

M2C scan tomorrow is it? I've lost track!

Good luck jbaby!

Vicki, hope they will go for some check ups at least. :hugs:

Got a v.v faint on new years eve (9 dpo) but it was a real squinter and wan't 100% convinced! On new years day it was very visible.

So happy for you! What a lovely christmas present!

X

Clever Ella! All the worry and she's done it herself! Yay!

Corban I was 16ish weeks and indie about 20 weeks but from about 35 weeks I start being sick again but not feeling as bad. Hopefully this eases up earlier. My stomach hurts from dry heaving!!! Yukky!

Xxx

The last stretch of the day is quite long for her, but hopefully the naps will push out over the next month so its not quite so long.

Oh, i am so sorry you feel so bad. Do you have the kiddies all day or do you have family near by to help and give you a break?

Xx

No it's usually just me! Corban is at playgroup Tuesday to Friday mornings and indie has her nap so I chill in the sofa! I'm now in bed! Hehehe!

Dano so baby could arrive at anytime. Mine have both been late so I reckon this one will be. Hopefully baby arrives just before Christmas Day so your altogether on the day..... Otherwise present opening time might have to be made swift!

Xxx

Wow Dan-o a Xmas baby :-D hopefully it comes a bit earlier so he/she is here for Xmas and you aren't in hospital!

M2c - that sucks your feeling so yucky, that's good you get time to rest though!

My first was due jan 3rd amd i had him dec. 26. Water started leaking christmas night.
Then last was nov 26th. So week of thanksgiving which means her second birthday will be on thanksgiving. We were in hospotal last year for thanksgiving.

Vicki

Vicki - lots of holiday babies!

Laura - glad you make the most of your nap tmes!

How is everyone else doing?

I am officially returning to work on the 2 nd of june, with a handful pf days of work that month! Excited, scared and tearful all at the same time!

Not sure what is happening to Ella's naps! She was up at 6:30, so put her down at 9, she settled at 10:30! And has hjust gone down for her 2nd nap now. I try and watch her cues but seem to miss them. She used to yawn and rub her eyes, now she just goes abit 'slower'.

She is also asleep on her front! First time for that. I usually go in and roll her back over, but can't keep doing that, and i think she has fallen asleep. Does anyone else babes sleep occasionally on their tummies?

Xx

image.jpg

She usually sleeps on her front with her bum in the air. I'm sure she will be fine. I'm sure she's just adapting to new nap times. I'm sure once your in the swing of work it will be ok. Hugs xxx

Both mine do the same thing, sleep almost kneeling lol! Adorable pic m2c!

Sat. And sun i was really moody. Sunday felt nauseas. Monday morning nauseas and tuesday morning felt nauseas. 2 a.m. This morning threw up. And been feeling nauseas all day. Two and half weeks ago i posted saying i felt like i am o'ing. But dh has pulled out every time so i cant be preg. I tested this afernoon and its neg.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->