Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Marcy is a tummy sleeper too. Sometimes side. She loves her knees up under her with bum in air.

Laura, hope you are feeling better xx

Lotte, how do you feel now you have a date for work? Marcy has days where she is tired but fights her sleep for a while (sometimes up to an hour). She will get in her routine. They do change their sleepy cues - this week because everyond is around, Marcy has gone very hypo as she is getting tired. Even at 15 months I still struggle to read her some days. Thinking of you xx

Dano, hope you keep feeling ok. And yay for Christmas babe xx

Vicki, can you test in the morning? Early on, your levels are much more concentrated.

Holidays are going well. Started getting more sleep again as Marcy is getting better from her latest ear infection. Hoping ill start to enjoy being pregnant especially as I'm not sick anymore for now anyway. Bit more sleep should help. Starting to get a bump now :) ill do another pic at 24 weeks.

Oh Ece, how are you going? Almost due?

Jbaby, any signs?

M2c - that pic is adorable!

Ihave5boys - ooooo maybe you will get a bfp soon!!

This is going to be a veryyyyy long tww.....I'm only 3dpo and imagining symptoms already! Since O I have had sharp pains (kinda like O pains) that hang around all day and heartburn (could be coincidence) and cm is really creamy......gosh give me strength, they can't be symptoms, it's way too early!!

Ya, i will test again in morning. I bought a pack of 3. I had a little brown discharge last night barely noticable. Then tonight had a big clump of it. If neg tomprrow i will assume i am not cause i usuallt find out around 11 dpo or so and i at least 15-16 dpo. But everyone is different too. But i really doubt i am....

Vicki

Came back negative. I would be far enough along if i was it should come back positive so i wont test anymore for this time. I still felt nauseas this a.m. Too.

Vicki

Jbaby, i mentally want anotger, but physically i know my body is not ready yet.

Vicki

That must be hard for you! It does get dangerous the more you have hey? I know a lady who has had 3 and already can't have any more as her uterus can't cope!

I'm not 100% sure but I remember her saying something about being Warned her uterus could collapse if she has any more!

Omg that's pretty scarey! How are you doing? Test time soon! What day will you test?

Came back negative. I would be far enough along if i was it should come back positive so i wont test anymore for this time. I still felt nauseas this a.m. Too.

Vicki

Ohh, sorry for the bfn, I find it's never nice to see, even if it's the wrong time for a baby! I guess it's a hormone thing then?

Dan-o that's amazing news! Congrats :)

I love checking in an seeing what you're all upto!

Well we're only 2weeks from meeting our little boy and amazing but scary news he is due a sibling in the next few months and we have been asked to have his brother too!!!! Crazy news!!!

X

Omg aimze! That's just perfect! How old will #2 be by the time everything go goes through?

Congratulations Aimze! That is wonderful news. 2 little boys! When will your second little boy come home?

Sorry you didn't get the positive Vicki xx

Awww that's amazing Aimze!!!! How exciting!!

Dan-o - yes not long til testing.....5dpo today and have had cramping/sharp twinges since O so hopefully a good sign! I was hoping to wait until AF is due but I'm having POAS withdrawals haha so thinking maybe next Wednesday or Thurs I'll start testing!!

Aimze congrats. Whats the age differance?

I not suprised it came back neg. And for the most part ok with it. Knowing if i have another it will probably be my last so i want to enjoy alana then have another and enjoy it. However, that being said yes i am starting to miss tge teeny baby stage and again, however i am going to be watching a month old starting monday on just monday for now for atleast a couple weeks or until he is off his apnea moniter cause most daycares wont take them with moniters. I told the mom if she wanted to work part time after the six weeks tgen i would be more then happy to watch him more often during the week. Cause she was thunking she couldnt work till he is off the moniter. She also in part time.

Vicki

Thanks ladies, it's all a lot to take in!!! #1 will be about 15months an #2 4 months!!! But #1 home 5months before his sibling!! It's a crazy age gap, any advice?!? I'd ideally have liked a toilet trained an walking confidently toddler before having another but we work with the cards dealt!!

Jbaby close to testing!! Hope this is the month!!

What's everyone doing over Easter? X

Aimze I couldn't think of anything more wonderful! You'll be busy, but you'll be just fine!!

What an amazing experience and so crazy that you will be getting siblings! Do you know what sex the second baby is?

As far as we know a boy! So ill be over populated with boys...even our dog an cat is a boy haha!!

I can't wait! The thought of having our son home in 2weeks is crazy! We have a car seat dilemma though...the britax first class plus rear facing doesnt fit in our car!! Ideally we'd like rear facing for him, any tips on car seats for a 10month? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->