Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aimze what lovely lovely news! Sooooooo exciting!!!! Indie is in a forward facing maxi cosi car seat but I'm not sure what model it is. 2 boys! How lovely!

Jbaby look forward to your tests !

Xxx

There are quite a few extended rear facing seats now, expensive tho! I saw loads in kiddicare the other month. I think maxi cosi do a dedicated one now too. Luckily the britax fc fits in ours, which is what we've been using for Vincent since about 6m.

We have the safe and sound compact 0-4year seat that can be rear facing and forward but as Marcy is small she isn't tall enough for forward facing yet. But I also got the safe and sound maxi rider (6months-8 years) for second seat. She is just tall enough for it and its great for long trips. Does the brand you like do a compact model?

Sounds like a great age gap! And siblings. That is wonderful Aimze! So glad you are getting 2 :) xx

Weve fallen for the cybex sirona but it's nearly £400, suitable from birth so feel like we've missed a years of value but then we could get future kids in it...

So annoyed the FC won't fit rear facing! Seatbelts too short! X

Oh wow, so much to catch up on, so apologies if I miss anything!

Aimze, what truly wonderful news! What are your little boys names? Sorry don't know about car seats. We still have ella in her infant one (which is a cybex), have started looking for another, the cybex one looks amazing (i think if its the same one i looked at can do 360 so is easy to get baby in car), the other one i looked at was the hauck varioguard which is about £175. I too am not sure if it will fit in my car mind (i have a toyota aygo).

Becky - feeling good about having a date, i will be working 1 day a week in mAy with my kit days, then 2 days a week in june, then full time in july. I think i am worried about how we will get everything done though! But selfishly looking forward to having a bit more money (no doubt to spoli my girl with!). How are you doing? How did work react?

Dano - how are you doing? When will you have a scan?

Laura any news onyour dating scan?

Jbaby - when are you hoping to test? So hoping for a bfp for you!

Enjoy the easter weekend everyone!

Xx

Lotte the cybex sirona swivel feature is amazing lol!!! X

Will test in about 3 or 4 days :)
Still having a bit of cramping.....kinda feels like sore muscles! So strange!

Weve fallen for the cybex sirona but it's nearly £400, suitable from birth so feel like we've missed a years of value but then we could get future kids in it...

So annoyed the FC won't fit rear facing! Seatbelts too short! X

What car have you got? When we had a golf, we had to put the belt on he bottom bit then pull it up over the back, only just fitted, but was fine!

Hi lotte, I have to ring EPU next week as when I rang a few days ago I wasn't sure if it was sticking. She mentioned bloods next week maybe and a scan at 6w if all is still ok by then. Been having a bit of a fit over my tests, as they haven't progressed quite as fast as previous pregnancies!

Dano, I hope the tests keep getting darker. Hopefully you get a few extra bloods and a 6 week scan xx

Lotte, glad you feel good about having a date for work. Its not selfish at all, you want to provide best for your family. There will be heaps of things you will be able to do with and for Ella that wouldn't have been possible if you were not working.
I didn't end up getting to tell work as they never got back to me when I rang to go in. Apparently there was drama that needed sorting. I would say from the message I left my boss, she would have guessed so ill tell them when back from holidays in a little over a week and when I'm 23 weeks... Hmm bit late but I would rather do it in person. Feeling good though. Lots of movements and started getting strong bh today (heaps earlier than with Marcy).
How are you getting on with Ella's naps?

Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter xx

Good luck over the next few days JBaby x

Aimze, how many children would you like?

Dano I hope the tests keep progressing! We've a Toyota, apparently the seatbelt is too short!! We've saved the britax FC for front facing when his bro needs the sirona!

Gosh jackyb rate were going we could have 6 kids haha...realistically unless we move house 3 is the limit....I'd push for 4 if all previous to 4 were boys an 4 a girl haha! I've just gone on the pill just incase...you could guarantee a hat trick an I'd miraculously fall pregnant but with like twins!!

Hope everyone's ok xx

Haha oh gosh imagine falling pregnant just as you get these two boys home!! Good idea going on the pill :)

Aimze sounds great! What an exciting time you have coming up! Can't wait to hear your bubba is home!

Jbaby how are things? Anymore signs?

Xxx

Dano I hope the tests keep progressing! We've a Toyota, apparently the seatbelt is too short!! We've saved the britax FC for front facing when his bro needs the sirona!

Gosh jackyb rate were going we could have 6 kids haha...realistically unless we move house 3 is the limit....I'd push for 4 if all previous to 4 were boys an 4 a girl haha! I've just gone on the pill just incase...you could guarantee a hat trick an I'd miraculously fall pregnant but with like twins!!

Hope everyone's ok xx

Funny you say that, as exactly that happened with my husbands colleague! They adopted brothers, then had a very unexpected biological girl against all the odds, a couple of years later!

Hello ladies,

Happy belated Easter to all of you and sorry for not connecting! I feel like I have to do a zillion things, so I'm totally panicky!

Jbaby - Hope the next couple of days brings you a sticky BFP!

Aimze - Such great news! Two brothers at once. I'm sure it will take some time adjust but will be wonderful after that!

Vicki - Hope you'll get your BFP when the time is right..

Dano - Congrats on the BFP! Those lines look great!

M2C - Hope you'll feel better soon. When is your next scan? And that photo of Indigo just melted my heart. Love her little bum!

Hope everyone else is ok...

AFM - 38 week appt tomorrow. Last week's was uneventful. Seems like we're on track. She is head down, though not dropped yet.

And about labour&birth, I said I'm ok to wait until 40 weeks, but later than that, I'll go crazy!

So will be having our little girl in at most 2 weeks -hopefully! Will try with vaginal delivery at first. But won't insist if it takes too much time to dilate. Who knows, maybe I'll have such a quick labor...

Ece - Wow only 2 weeks to go! Soon you will be holding ur new baby :-D time flies!!

I am going to test tomorrow morning :) I will be about 8dpo so still early but why not hey.....I am giving into my poas addiction!

Lotte the cybex sirona swivel feature is amazing lol!!! X

Yes it is! It's so expensive though! Need to remortgage my house to afford it! :haha:

When is your eldest lo coming home? Are you still working or on leave now?

Xx

Hi lotte, I have to ring EPU next week as when I rang a few days ago I wasn't sure if it was sticking. She mentioned bloods next week maybe and a scan at 6w if all is still ok by then. Been having a bit of a fit over my tests, as they haven't progressed quite as fast as previous pregnancies!

Sorry to hear about the tests. I did exactly the same thing with mine and its so stressful.

Do you want bloods or would you rather wait for a scan?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->