Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Dano, I hope the tests keep getting darker. Hopefully you get a few extra bloods and a 6 week scan xx

Lotte, glad you feel good about having a date for work. Its not selfish at all, you want to provide best for your family. There will be heaps of things you will be able to do with and for Ella that wouldn't have been possible if you were not working.
I didn't end up getting to tell work as they never got back to me when I rang to go in. Apparently there was drama that needed sorting. I would say from the message I left my boss, she would have guessed so ill tell them when back from holidays in a little over a week and when I'm 23 weeks... Hmm bit late but I would rather do it in person. Feeling good though. Lots of movements and started getting strong bh today (heaps earlier than with Marcy).
How are you getting on with Ella's naps?

Hope everyone has a fabulous Easter xx

Glad you are getting lots of movement. When are you hoping to finish work for mat leave? I can't believe you are 23 weeks! Same with laura being in double digit weeks - where is the time going!

Xx

How is everyone? Hope you have enjoyed the long weekend!

My baby has had her first cold! She was grizzly thurs and fri last week, but her naps have been a bit sparse so thought she was just overtired. Saturday still grizzly and felt really warm, we did her temperature whoch was over 100 F. That came down a bit yesterday morning and her temp was normal by the evening. She has barely slept and looked so tired and pale! She seems much better in herself today though, although still has a blocked and runny nose, so feeding is difficult.

Pobaby over reacting, but hated my little baby being ill - and it was just a cold! Hopefully she is on the mend now though.

Xx

Lotte I enjoyed having chris at home so I didn't always have to cook! Hehe! Did you have a nice weekend? Sorry Ella's been poorly it's never easy seeing them sick. Glad to hear she's on the mend. Corban brings all sorts home now and poor indigo always gets it worse than him. We have had a lovely weekend think you.

Ece soooo lovely to hear from you! 38 weeks! Wow!!!! She could come anytime. I am so excited about seeing a picture of your rainbow!

Jbaby I don't blame you for giving in. Got all crossed for you.

Xxx

Lotte - hope Ella gets better soon!!

I tested this morning and bfn :-( guessed it would be but can't help but hope.....I'm not feeling very hopeful this cycle which sucks!!

Lotte, ill finish at 34 weeks like last time. I want to get a break with just Marcy before having 2 and if I go early again it will be nice to get a break. I have a months holidays still so mat leave probably won't start until I have it anyway (having said that with these bh I wonder if ill make it to beyond 30 weeks at all. They are so bad I can't tell if its labour or not).
So sorry to hear Ella was sick. Its so hard watching them sick especially as there isn't loads you can do to help apart from lots of cuddles. I hope she gets better quickly and doesn't get sick again for a long time xx

Its crazy hey how quickly its all going. Over half way there and starting to definitely look pregnant. I'm now one of the mums everyone feels sorry for at children's events. Chasing another one and waddling around (if I'm sore). To think when Marcy was 6 months I thought they were crazy!

Jbaby, test again in a few days, it may just be too early. With Marcy I didn't get a bfp until dpo 11 and this one at dpo 10 (but had to squint to see it and study it hard). Hope its your lucky month!

Ece, only 2 weeks left. Wow! Not long and your rainbow will be in your arms xx

Yer I think I'll skip tomorrow and test again at 10dpo! :)

Don't rule yourself out until af shows up. I know heaps of friends who only got bfp when they were 5-6 weeks pregnant (so a good week late for af). Hope tomorrow shows a positive xx

The more I look at the invert the more I think I see something.....dunno I'm going crazy tho lol wish I could just forget about it for a few days but can't stop thinking about wanting to get a bfp!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/E4B9FBBE-6B67-4DE2-8DBA-73D9C4421303_zpsdi5gafh8.jpg

Could be. If I look long enough I think I do too. Test again tomorrow and day after. Fingers crossed xx

I think I see something too.... Test again. With this bubs I was 12dpo and that was a squinter so plenty of time lovely. Look forward to looking at a new test!!!

Xxx

Thanks everyone. She is loads better but her nose is still quite blocked. Hopefully as the day goes on and she moves around it will clear abit.

Laura -glad you had a nice weekend. its lovely having some help round the house! I can imagine nursery is a breeding ground for all sorts of nasties. I have that to look forward to soon!

Becky - 34 weeks to finish is good. I hope baby doesn't come too early. I am sure you arn,t waddling too!

Jbay - sorry bout bfn, but it is still very early. I'm rubbish loking at lines too! I hope you get a line today or tomorrow.

Xx

Will be interesting. Will they do the 12 week scan at same time?

Laura, Raff, Vegas, Dano, Vicki (anyone else with 2 or more I have forgotten) - anyone get by worse and earlier with no 2 compared to no 1? I'm really struggling today. I can't walk down stairs without dropping in agony and getting very painful regular bh throughout the day. Surely this won't be like this for the rest of it? Anyone find anything that helped? Got to talk to my doctor and might have to track down a belly support.

Becky thats rubbish :nope: hope its just an off day.

Laura - will you do the nuchal or just the dating bit? Being put forward is always fun - you seem to lose a few days!

Xx

Yeah I'm having both done.

Becky I've never ever had Braxton hicks. My sister had them bad. Hopefully it's just an off day xxx

Jacky - hopefully the bh don't stick around! That must be awful!!

M2C - not long til ur scan :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->