Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks, Im hoping its an off day too. Only time will tell.

Jbaby, did you test again?

Laura, hope they put your date forward :) I'm glad they are combining it so you don't have to have the second trimester screening tests xx

I am waiting to test with smu as that has always been better for me so I will soon :)

Looks like another bfn :-(

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/5AE9225B-D52B-4EEF-A1A9-EE9A6EBDE5BD_zpsfucdgbd0.jpg

Jackey- it does get harder the more you have, BUT alana was not as bad as elliott or nora. But after 34 weeks its honestly pure hell for me. But i have 8-9 lbers at 36 weeks. So i have bigger babies. With alana the worst for me was my hip /leg joint. I think the pressure she put on it made itfeel like it was going to pop out of place and at 32 weeks i was measuring 46 with elliott he was just HUGE. So i could barely move. But think about it with all the nicu babies and all the pain i went through i still want to do it one more time. So its easy to forget about it after baby gets here.

I pray this wil ease up a little for yoy but try taking it slower use pillows lots of pillows at night if you cant get comfy.

Vicki

No :-( I'm feeling like it's not my month so might just wait for AF as it's due Sunday. I have felt a bit crampy today like it's coming so it might even come early!
Fx it doesn't show at all though!

Sorry you are feeling sad jbaby.:hugs:

Sometimes crampy can be a sign. I hope af stays away

Xx

Oh honey I'm sorry...... Hugs. Cramps can still be a good sign so your not out till the witch shows xxx

Quick update from me. My beta from yesterday came back at 548. If I compare to cx urine test a week ago (71) then my doubling time is 56 hours, not ideal. Obviously the cx one might be a bit inaccurate as it's pee. Anyway another beta at the GP's tomorrow. Have left sided pain also, hence why the gp was quick to do betas, she was talking ectopic. Yikes. Oh well at least I know it's not another molar with such low numbers :wacko:

Hopefully your betas start rising a bit more in the next blood test!!
Wouldn't you be in really bad pain if it was ectopic?

I'd have thought so, but I guess as it's only a few mm, then maybe not severe until it gets bigger?

I hope everything is ok dano. Cx may be a bit high. If i remeber currently, they measure all 'fragments'' of hcg. I remeber having a blood test at my hospital and it was in early 70's , cx was 89 a couple of days later. (This was on follow up so should have been going down!) I freaked out and prof. Seckl said they never compare different results.

Xx

I thought I remembered something about the levels being different! Thanks for reminding me lotte! This one is certainly keeping me guessing lol!

Dano I'm hoping it's not eptopic. Have they said anything about a scan? Fingers crossed you bloods have gone up nicely xxx

Yes I've got one booked for next Friday. :)

Gp said she'd get me in before then if she thinks levels indicate anything untoward. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->