Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yer that's good they are being proactive about it so you will have answers soon!!

Well i feel like i gonna start. Cramping and spotting. So i must have ovulated 3 weeks ago or so when i was thinking i did. Or a few days later. I never start my period while nursing. I usually start a few months after i stop nursing.

Vicki

Well so far i not doing anything just browinsh red spotting on t.p. So i figure if o dont start flowing then since its been 4 weeks when i though i was o'ing i could 1. Be o'ing again, but i usually dont spot. 2. O'd later then i thought even though i usually know when i do and implanting (which i hoghly doubt since he did pull out.) or 3. All my period culd be is spotting on t.p since i nursing and never had period before when nursing. But if i still showing hormone fluxes with no flowing then i may retest after wed. But again i doubt tgat even possible.

Vicki

Dano, have you got anymore news? I hope all is ok xx

Any update Jbaby?

Vicki, hope it sorts out soon x

Thanks for checking in :)

I tested last night at 11dpo and bfn :-( booooo
Been cramping quite a bit yesterday and today so I think AF is on it's way

Sorry jbaby

Any news on your beta dano?

How is everyone else doing? Hope you all enjoy the weekend

Xx

Vicki I hope something happens for you soon so your not waiting.

Jbaby sorry for a bfn. Hopefully AF stays away. Hugs.

Still feeling awful and the evenings are getting worse but hey I know it will end so I'm trying to keep that in my focus.

How's you?

Xxx

Sorry laura :hugs: i hope it lets up soon. Less than 2 weeks till you see bubba again! What will the age gap be between two babies? It will be lovely having them close together with Corban as big brother.

We are ok. Kris and I both have a cold now. Its not a nice one either! Took ella to dr on thurs since she had a nasty cough and still seems to be suffering, he said she was fighting it well.

She is now crawling but only backwards! :dohh: Crawled from lounge to kitchen and backs herself into every corner of the room! I think she is finding it quite frustrating. Not sure how long it will be before she goes forward.

Hopefully we are swimming tomorrow :thumbup:

Xx

Sorry I didn't update. Levels weren't back Friday night, so I have to wait until Monday! X

Jbaby, sorry for bfn :(

M2c sorry you are still feeling awful! Yuck!

Lotte, Vincent was an odd crawler, commando style lol! He suddenly started crawling properly and pulling up on things around Xmas/new year (9 months?) and cruising shortly after. He's 12m now and not walking yet, not worried tho!

Lotte-yes crawling backwards seems to be a normal stage, but I agree, looks so frustrating! Both my girls did it! It doesn't last long, in a month I'm sure she'll be moving forward ;)

We live on the border to Canada (15 min away) so we spent the day up there with my parents. It was so beautiful, but Emsley was acting odd. She refused to eat all day, finally took 3 oz and then threw up all over my dad :( So we just headed back home. She napped, woke up, threw up again. I finally thought to take her temp, and yep 101* Poor baby!

Lotte indigo used to crawl backwards! She used to try so hard to go forwards but used to get stuck everywhere. Took a little while but she got there! Now I have a walker on my hands! She's everywhere and anywhere! Between baby and indie it will be about 18 months and between baby and Corban 4 years.... If it comes on his birthday it will be exactly 4 years! Eek!

Dano hopefully your results will be super tomorrow.

Raff sorry emsley is poorly. Loved her pictures on Facebook! She's do cute!

Xxx

So cramping for a day and spotting for a day and now all done? Dont know what to think other tgen my body doesnt know either.

Vicki

AF showed up today for me so cd1 again......feeling pretty depressed about it but trying to be ok. When will this torture end :-(

Jbaby, sorry af turned up. I hope May brings your rainbow xx

Dano, any update?

Raff, happy birthday!
Hope Emsley is better again :)

Vicki, hope it all sorts out soon. Maybe still nursing is confusing your body?

I'm sorry jbaby. It's hard when AF arrives but soon you'll be into this cycle so we all have our fingers crossed.

Vicki like Jackie said maybe your nursing is still affecting your body.

Dano hoping good results for you.

Becky how are you feeling?

Xxx

So so today. How about you Laura? Not long til scan now and almost 12 weeks!
I have been having a number of painful episodes as I'm calling them. I rang the doc as starting to get concerned as bending over is also doing it now and my doc was booked out until my appointment friday but they have got me in at the antenatal clinic to check it out. The midwife wasnt keen on waiting until Friday. Even walking today is causing pain. They are thinking maybe an infection. Fingers crossed its nothing bad and just muscular. Bubs is moving heaps so that is reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->