Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks ladies!

Jacky - hopefully nothing it's too serious! Must be horrible for you though!

Well my betas didn't double. 548 - 941 in 48 hrs. Great :(

Just hoping it's not ectopic, still have pain.

Have u spoken to your doc about the rise? And are you having more bloods taken?

I've phoned EPU and left a message, but if it's the lady I spoke to last week, she will probably just make me wait until Friday.

That's great news on your betas. Hope its not ectopic. When is your scan? Thinking of you xc

I just got back from the doctors - have a suspected urine tract/bladder infection. Waiting on results from tests tomorrow to start antibiotics (as they would like to avoid them if possible) but likely as blood in my pee. Also have to go and have scan in next day or so as my cervix was feeling too short (but closed) and she wants to check its still thick. At least ill see bubs a few more times this pregnancy. Bubs was happy though. Good heart rate and moving heaps :)

Dano Sorry your betas didn't double. :hugs: thats still a pretty good rise though. I hope you don't have to wait till friday. Is that when you have a scan booked?

Becky sorry about your possible infection. Hope your cervix is ok. Good you get to see bubs again.

Jbaby - sorry you are feeling hopeless. I felt the same for so long. :hugs: whilst everyone else was having healthy pregnancies and babies, it felt like all i did was lose them. :cry: but i am so hopeful that you will get your rainbow.

Afm, still feeling poorly, and ella is too. Hope to feel better tomorrow!

Xx

Gosh it's always a struggle isn't it jacky, hope they get you sorted and your cervix is ok. One worry after another!

I'm so sorry Dano I misread your post. Sorry they didn't double. Its good they are still going up though. My doc goes with a 70% increase in 48 hrs. I hope they give you a scan earlier than friday.

Oh to just be nromal pregnancies. Would be so good to not worry and know all this stuff. Thinkinb of you Dano. Praying its a healthy normal pregnancy xx

Lotte. Hope you start feeling better soon xx

Jbaby, I used to feel like that too. Especially during the wait time after my pmp. I found it hard to sed other people pregnant or babies. I hope May brings you your rainbow xx

I'm focusing on that I get to see bubs again :)

Becky sorry to hear you've not been so good. If it is an infection hopefully some antibiotics clear it quickly for you. Hope all is well with your cervix. Great bubs is doing ok and you get to see him/her again. How many weeks are you now?

Dano that's not far from doubling. Are you still waiting for your scan Friday or hoping you can get in earlier?

Lotte not good your poorly! Hugs for you and Ella.

Jbaby hugs

Xxx

Going in to EPU on weds first thing now, so not long to wait!

Lotte my two had a really nasty cold, got over it just before the weekend, some horrid bugs about at the mo! Hope you both get well soon.

Jbaby, I remember that feeling well. Hope your rainbow comes along ASAP :hugs:

Dano so glad they got you an earlier scan than Friday. Will be thinking of you Wednesday xx

Laura I'm almost 23 weeks so still need a few weeks under my belt. Not long though until v day :)

Dano hope all is well.

Becky 23weeks! Amazing! It's always a little reassuring about reaching v day. I'm sure you'll make it further though.

Xxx

i just got back from my scan - healthy bubs measuring in normal range and has grown heaps! starting to look squashed in there though :) (a little too much to get a look at gender so Im still guessing) and very active. the whole scan it didn't stop still. I swear this baby will not be a good sleeper when its born as it never stops moving!
the technician told me the measurements, cervix looks thicker than estimated and in normal range but curved instead of straight which is probably why the doctor thought it felt short. I shouldn't drop out a baby anytime soon which is nice to hear. Just waiting on labs now for infection before starting antibiotics. Hopefully start to feel better and the pain will go.

I also told work today (a couple of hours ago). My boss actually took it well so a big load off. there is someone here on a short term contract who they want to keep around who is due to finish a month before me so he is most likely just going to take over from me (and give them time to find a permanent position for him). Feeling so relieved. I don't need to hid it anymore now :)

oh some good news - my sister in law finally had her baby (2 weeks over due) and 5 hours before she was due to be induced. A big healthy boy William Henry. He was 4kg and 54.5cm long (sorry don't know the inches but its about 8 pound 8 oz). He looks big too. don't think she will get much use (if any) out of the new born clothes she has. He is very cute and looks so similar to my other nephew. Doesn't have much hair but what he has is quite red. I'll have to shop for a new present as I can't give her clothes with orange in it to put a red haired baby in :)

Such a relief all is well jackyb :) Let's hope baby stays put a few more months yet! You'll probably go overdue now :haha: Congrats to your sil, what a whopper lol! Ow!

Thanks Dano. Its nice to know bubs is good and staying in there.

Not long til your scan now. How is your pain going?

That's great bub is measuring right on track and that it worked out well telling your boss :) such a relief!

Congratulations to your sister in law :-D xx

Becket that's great news. Hopefully reassured you bubs is all ok. Congrats to your sil.

Xxx

:) he he... It made me laugh :)

Dano I hope I don't go over... Ill be trying everything if it looks like that.
Thinking of you tomorrow x

How are you feeling Laura? Yay 12 weeks! Hopefully its going a big quicker now. Not long until your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->