Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Happy 12w m2c, wow that's gone fast!!

Pain not bad, jackyb, just niggling away. Been at in laws today, kids were wild and Vincent ill yet again to top it off, so it's been pure hell on a stick, but kept my mind off it all lol! Did you get any pics at your scan?

Hell on a stick! Hehe! Goodluck for tomorrow Hun.

Becky I have a week and 3 days till my scan. I'm hoping time won't drag so much soon.... Look forward to this sickness lifting.

Lotte hope your both feeling better.

Xxx

Thanks guys. Still feeling rough, but it sounds like it is going round.

Dano hoping everything is ok tomorrow. How far along are you? Sorry Vincent has been ill.

Laura - wow can't believe you are 12 weeks! That has gone so fast! How are you feeling? Is the ms any better?

Becky - glad bubba is growing well! And glad work took your news well too. Its a relief to have it out I bet, although don't know hw you manged o get to 23 weks without it coming out! You must be good at keeping secrets. We need a new bump shot of you too.....

Jbaby - hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

Xx

Ooooo yes a bump shot!

No lotte the ms is still here! Throwing up In the evening now! Yuk. Plus I want cakes and chocolate but it makes me feel worse.... Nooooooooooooooooo!

Xxx

Lotte I'll be 5w6d/6w0d tomorrow, by ovulation. No idea what's going to pop up on the screen tho, never had such low hcg before, maybe it will be too low to see anything! Yikes!

M2c, surely it must be getting ready to lift a bit now? I used to crave jelly sweets with Vincent and they did the same to me. I'd eat some, then immediately be rolling round clutching my belly and lamenting about feeling so sick, throw up, say never again.....then the next day I'd give in to my craving and eat some more, ugh!! :dohh:

On the plus side, it's really reassuring to feel like crap tho isn't it :haha:

Dano, hope Vincent is feeling better. Not long now. I will be thinking of you and checking my phone to see how you went. Sending heaps of positive thoughts your way xx

Lotte, hope you start to feel better. We had a lots of nasty bugs going round all summer. Its so hard when you have to still be mum and be sick. I hope its the end of it and the bugs stay away from now on especially as you are starting back at work soon.
Not sure how they didn't expect or notice it either. We have a baggy uniform (reminds me of clown clothes) so it can hid it well. Will get around like wildfire now. I might just throw out the commentif asked - I know I've put on weight but you don't need to point it out. He he.

Laura, Lotte, bump pic next week. Then its been a month since the last one. Laura - bump pic?hope you are feeling better soon. the next week or so will fly by x

No pics of bubs unfortunately. Didn't even get to see face properly. Mainly trying to get all grown measurements...

Dano - hope your scan went well

Laura - sorry ms is still lingering. Even thinking about it makes me feel sick. Its not even morning sickness! Its all day and night sickness.

Becky - look forward to 24 w bump shot!

Kris has five days off after today. I am in wirk tomorrow, but hoping that bug will be gone by tuesday, so at least i will get a bit of a rest with him home. Ths is a nasty bug, my immune system is pretty good normally. The thing that makes me sad is that if i feel like this, then what does my baby feel like. Worried because she has been poorly since good friday, and was hoping it would be gone. Don't know if i should go back to dr?

Xx

Lotte, sorry Ella is still sick. I would go back to the doctors. It can't hurt just to check especially as its been almost 2 weeks. Thinking of you all. Good luck with work and enjoy having Kris around for a few days xx

Scan showed a sac, unfortunately measuring behind my dates, but it did contain a yolk.

I have two CL's on my left ovary, from a double ovulation, hence the pain. They couldn't see a second sac anywhere or in my tubes, so it seems I am clear for ectopic. Phew!

Now just a waiting game to see if it catches up or perishes by my next scan. Also sent off my second cx box today, so that will give me a rough idea of this weeks hcg level.

Lotte so sorry LO is still ill, sounds just like the bug we had back along, lasted a full two weeks, horrible xx

Dano my scan at 5+6 only showed a sac and a yolk. Just looked at my notes and I think mine was 9mm. Sorry your not feeling so positive but a few days and all could have grown. Realising two eggs! At least you've ruled out eptopic. Another wait! Argh! Well fingers crossed lovely xxxx

Lotte if your concerned then another trip to the dr won't hurt. Hope you feel ok soon xxx

Yeah no wonder I conceived again so quick if I'm releasing two at a time :haha:

Really only a yolk and 9mm sac at 5+6? I guess that's all normal tho. Was it bigger/more on track for your dates on the next scan? I was just expecting a bigger sac, it seemed so small and lost in there. Never seen one that small before.

Yeah that's what my notes say. I was measuring 2 days behind my lmp date at my last scan. Corban and indie always measured a few days ahead.

Xxx

See I wouldn't be worried by that at all. My boys both measured behind (crl not sac size) at 6w, then went ahead by 13w.

It's just the fact is sooo small compared to what I was expecting! I'm going to look at my old notes again and check sizes now!

Ok. Sidney 32dpo sac 19mm, Vincent 29dpo sac 25mm, This one 27dpo sac 6mm! How pathetic. I'm going to stop thinking about it now, fed up with it all. Feel sorry for my kids as I get so tired and grumpy with the early hormones, feel like I've been stuck in 1st tri since December!

There's later fertilisation and implanting so you never know. As few days could make a massive difference. Still holding out hope for you lovely xx

I'm not sure on indigos measurements but at 6+2 her heart was beating so I'm still hoping lovely. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->