Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Dano I hope its just a mistake and its a sticky healthy bean xx

Laura, hope you are feeling better soon. Yay for 13 weeks and scan in a couple of days!

Lotte, how are you all feeling?

Jbaby, fingers crossed for this month xx

Ece, thinking of you and hoping for a safe delivery. Can't wait to hear your news of your rainbow xx

We are going well, I'm feeling like a different person now I have almost finished my antibiotics. Didn't realise how horrible I was feeling. All the pains are gone which is great too. Marcy has been going well. She is recovering from another vomiting bug :( luckily I didnt have to work today!
Oooh and I'm finally 24 weeks. Big relief :)

I have a bump pic but need to get on the computer. Hopefully will later today. Definitely popped now!

Dano I dunno about it being molar? Did you tell cx your previous numbers? Could you maybe call the nurse there and ask if they think your numbers could indicate this? I'm sure it's not as it's very unlikely. I'm sorry your having to go through this. Hopefully you'll go to your scan Monday and all will be ok. I know you feel like this pregnancy is falling but I'm hoping it's not.

Becky I've a feeling I'll be feeling like this for a while. I just hope it doesn't stay past 20 weeks. Great news the antibiotics have done there job and your feeling much better. Poor Marcy being poorly again. Indigo looks as though she has the beginnings of a cold this morning. Yay for 24 weeks! Looking forward to a bump pic.

Jbaby may the bd begin! Fingers crossed for this cycle!

Xxx

Scan today ladies! Hopefully I'll be able to post a scan picture later. Can't help but feel nervous!

Hope your all ok xxx

Don't have much time now, but just wanted to say hope everything goes well at your scan! Can't wait to see a picture.

What time is it?

X

Good luck m2c can't wait to see pics!!! X

Ece any news??

Good luck Laura. Can't wait to hear the wonderful news xx

Dano, Any updates? Thinking of you xx

Sorry its taken a while for bump pic, my hubby has worked late all week so been doing bedtime on my own. Hats off to single parents!

so good to have 10 mins to myself while hubby baths Marcy...

As promised... 24 weeks (few days ago now :)). Definitely popped now :)

Attachments

• IMAG1315_1.jpg
    IMAG1315_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
Cute bump jacky! Still hiding it well! Congrats on hitting vday too, always a relief to get past that milestone!

No sign of mc yet for me, 100% sure it's a gonner tho. I've never been wrong before. Scan on Monday to confirm, then take it from there. Obviously feeling gutted, 3 in 5 months is more than enough for anyone, but there's no point in wallowing, if it's not meant to be then there's not a lot I can do!

Rainbow will come soon, I know it, spring/summer baby would be better all round anyway <3

I have everything crossed and praying that Monday brings good news. Thinking of you heaps. You are amazingly strong! If this isn't your rainbow, I pray its just around the corner xx

image.jpg

Hey ladies, scan went well. All looks as it should. Fluid on bubs neck was 2mm so they were happy with that. Will get combined results in a week or so but I'm sure that will be low risk. Baby measured 13 weeks and 2 days due 12th November. Consultant knew nothing about molars and just rambled on a load of shit and signed me back to the midwife.

Dano I'm sorry your feeling this way. I know Monday must seem an age away but at least you'll know what's going on. 3 losses in that short of time will be hard lovely but like Becky said your amazing. I think these things show how strong women can be. If this isn't your rainbow I'm sure you'll have it soon. Hugs for you.

Becky you look sooooooooo good! Can defo see your starting to show! Still mini though.... Good stomach muscles. Great news for v day.

Jbaby fingers crossed for bd time!

Xxxx

Love the pic m2c thanks for sharing!!!! That's great that all looks well!! :)

Dan-o - gosh I hope that you get good news on Monday xx

Jacky - your belly still looks so toned :) but definitely can see it popping out now!

Bd marathon has started for us haha had a bit of a rough start with DH getting stage fright and not finishing (sorry tmi) but don't you worry ladies I managed to seduce him the second time lol we got there in the end! Not like him actually so maybe the baby making pressure is starting to make it more of a chore :-( which sucks. Might have to try take a bit of pressure off for a bit if we don't get our bfp this month!

M2c too cute, I'm thinking girl again for you! :cloud9:

Actually I've been keeping busy making over my kitchen :) I'm fitting in a dishwasher for the first time, wanted one for years but only just figured out how to squeeze one in without having to buy new units! Should be all finished by Tuesday night! Skint now tho lol!

Jbaby good luck! Hope this is your lucky rainbow cycle!

Thanks jbaby. Ttc can be hardwork at times. I found when we done smep it felt a little forced rather than just having sex! I always tried to keep my +opks hush hush but I guess they kinda know when you up your sex game. Hopefully a BFP at the end of the month. Fingers crossed.

Thanks Dano! My sickness is very much like indigos. So I dunno?!? Won't find out till November! Good work on the dishwasher! Unfortunately I am the built in dishwasher!!! Hehe!

Xxx

M2C- Aw so sweet!!! 1/3 of the way there!!!

Dan-O- you have had an unbelievably difficult journey. You're attitude is inspiring. Praying you rainbow comes soon!!! :hugs:

AFM- no news really for me. My sister is probably going to try IVF soon. It's been 4 years TTC for her and no baby. Breaks my heart. We're spending the weekend together...hope it's an encouraging time, she'd be such a great mom!

Absolutely gorgeous Laura! Beautiful! I'm with Dano, a girl xx
Congratulations on hitting second trimester!

Thanks ladies, my stomach muscles are ok but nothing on with Marcy. My friends due at the same time were a little annoyed yesterday as I hadn't seen them for ages. They look very pregnant and decided I need to stick it out more. Very similar shape to Marcy. Thinking girl. Bring on Aug to find out :)

Raff, I hope your sister has some luck with ivf xx

Dano, a dishwasher sounds wonderful. I would survive without mine. Its now a must in any house we move go! Enjoy the extra time xx

Jbaby, I remember it being like that. My hubby was the same. He felt it got like a chore before the pmp. We got lucky with Marcy (weren't trying yet) but even this time round he felt it a bit. I tried to not telling him when was good like Laura but he'd guess straight away. Poor guy, got pregnant and then turned completely off it (seems to be common for me as have for each one). Have fun :)

Yer I try to keep it a secret and try to use opk's after he leaves for work but he definitely guesses when it's that time! Too obvious to hide really! I was going to follow smep this cycle but it hasn't really worked out so I'm trying to just do it when we feel like it and hope that I get a nice dark opk and know when I O!

Dano i hope your wrong and its sticky but if not i will be praying for you sticky bean.

Jbaby i never tell my husband when i am ovulating just caused issues.

Jacky your so little. I was 34 weeks measuring 46...... :'(

M2c cute scan.

If i missed anyone sorry.

Alana is now rolling over and tonight pulled tge blanket off the couch which was on nora it was funny. I am wanting to start running but have no clue to know where to begin. I want to get my sugar levels in tact too but it doesnt help eating junk. I want to run to help with tgat and stress. I know i dont want to get preg now cayse i really need to focuse on blood sugars when i got preg with alana my a1c was 9.2% which they like under 6.0%. So i was ver high. And u bet i am very high now so i need to get act into shape and cut done junk again.

Vicki

Thanks Vicki. I measured 5 weeks behind with Marcy at the end and this one is 4 weeks behind now but should catch up. I think I just carry into my back :)

When I can start running again, I was going go just start with a 3 km path (say a couple of miles) and run until I got tired and then walk, run again and then walk. Eventually the more you do it, you can run for longer and soon the whole way. Then you increase your distance by another street (or lap of an oval/park) always challenging yourself. Good luck.
Its great Alanais rolling over. She will be crawling before you know it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->