Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oooh now you know how to bring labour on then! That's what worked for me with Vincent :)

Yeah it's only a few days behind anyway, not like it's weeks or anything.
Just enough to make me slightly nervous tho lol :haha:

Dano glad is well. This one measured behind for what I thought of my dates. Only by a few days but I'm sure all is well.

Becky great news you think bubba has turned! Fingers crossed.

Jess is your scan this week? Or next?

I have the midwife tomorrow which I'm excited about!

Xxx

Hey everyone

Stupid baby and bump unfollowed me from this thread. I am sorry i have not been about. I dont have much time now i am back at work.

Work is going better though which is good. Ella is doing fab too. :thumbup:

Lots of lovely news here!

Dano i am so happy scan went well. At this point a few mm difference makes a big difference on days. Glad you have another scan booked :thumbup:

Laura - yay for midwife tomorrow! How are you feeling now are you still sick? How are your bubbas?

Becky - hope baby has turned for you. How is Marcy doing after her surgery? When do you next see your ob?

Jess - not long till scan! 1 week will go so quick! Your bump looks great too.

Have a lovely evening everyone

Xx

Lotte, I've been wondering how workjng back full time has been. Glad is going well and Ella has adjusted :)
I see ob Friday. Rich is coming too since he hasn't been at all yet. Hopefully all goes smoothly. Will be nice to have him watch Marcy. She is doing really well now. Got a cold over the weekend and first time it hasn't ended in ear infection! She can actually hear (bedtime is a little more challenging) and I'm understanding heaps more of what she says so she is getting less frustrated.

has Ella started enjoying day care more?

Dano, a few days could just be the fertiliser egg took a day or so longer to implant. And like Lotte says, a few mm makes a massive difference. Could be the trainee didnr pick the edge right. Thinking of you xx

So glad you saw bub and it's heartbeat dan-o!! I measured a couple of days behind at my scan too but they said they would keep my lmp date until my 12 week scan as it was less than a week different!

My scan is next Monday :) 6 days and counting!!
I am 12 weeks today! Can't believe I finally made it!!!!! So happy :)

Becky, that's great you have already seen improvement in Marcy with her speech!

Yay 12 weeks Jess! Awesome xx

Just had a catch up with some friends. One of them is studying mid. She checked all of our bubs positions (3 out of 6 pregnant, 2 new bubs, strange when everyone is the same) - we are head down! Still floating around and back to back but head down! Yay! Unlikely to be a section now:)

Lotte glad all is well and Ella is doing great. In still throwing up! Boo! Babies are super thank you! Keeping me busy!

Jess happy 12 weeks! Yes!! How are you feeling?

Becky get cleaning those floors if bubs is back to back! I had the cleanest floors before indigo was born! Hehe! So pleased to hear about Marcy. Must be a relief.

Xxx

Yay 12 weeks Jess! Awesome xx

Just had a catch up with some friends. One of them is studying mid. She checked all of our bubs positions (3 out of 6 pregnant, 2 new bubs, strange when everyone is the same) - we are head down! Still floating around and back to back but head down! Yay! Unlikely to be a section now:)

Yay that's amazing news!!!! Vincent was back to back, but turned to one side as labour started :) Sidney was also back to back but never turned lol

Indigo was back to back but in labour she turned and was in a great position! Corban on the other hand was in a great position and in labour turned back to back! Hehe!

Xxx

Gosh can't believe you are still that sick Laura!! You poor thing!

I am feeling pretty good! Tired most of the time and been getting headaches but other than that I'm good!!

M2c can't believe you are still throwing up, you poor thing! I've been getting it in the evenings mainly but at my stage you kinda expect it, not yours! :hugs:

I know right! It's rubbish! Last few days I've been getting bouts of nausea too! What's that about! I'm still great flu it's not the 24hr nausea though! That was tough. Gonna get weighed today so we shall see what's going down.

Xxx

Hope your appointment went well Laura. Hope you start feeling better soon xx

So is back to back worse? Im going to start scrubbing the floors tomorrow!

Glad you are both feeling ok Dano and Jess xx

It just means the head has trouble fitting through the pelvis when the baby is facing forwards, it will usually turn in labour or they can turn with forceps if stuck. Can make labour longer, as it's harder to dilate with the head not bearing even pressure on your cervix, and you feel it in your back more.

... Or if your like me you can take all the midwives by surprise, have a 3 hour labour and baby will just come on out the wrong way round without turning at all lol :haha: I did have to actually push tho, unlike with ds2 when I didn't have to do anything. I think I pushed for 4 contractions and he was out.

I actually found indigos labour more painful as it was fast and furious! I was tired out with Corban as my contractions slowed.

Midwife went great. She said baby was laying transverse like a bannana! Hehe! Not that it matters at this point. So since falling preggo I've put on 1kg. She didn't say much about the sickness just said eat like a king for breakfast!

Xxx

Oh and Dano my body starting pushing with indie to pretty much done it on it's own!

Xxx

Amazing when that happens isn't it!? Both mine were fast and furious, and to be honest, the pain level was similar despite my first being b2b. Second time was only easier because I was relaxed and knew what to expect I think.

Fab news on the mw appt, Vincent was oblique for ages too, awkward buggers aren't they lol
Made me throw up if I ate a full meal 3rd tri until he went head down :sick:

Ps. I weighed less after giving birth to Sid and exactly the same after Vince, so I reckon you're good at 1kg so far, especially with all that sickness!!

Laura that is rubbish you still being sick. I hope it lets up soon. I was terribly sick as well and it was awful, but in the end i was so used to it, when other people. Would ask about hearburn, indigestion etc i felt lucky to just have the sickness!

Ella was back to back and i had forceps. Her head was massive too - 98th centile!

Glad midwife went well.

Becky - glad Marcy is doing well and her speech is better. Glad baby turned too! How many weeks are you now? (I know i keep asking this!) ella is doing great in childcare. She loves going! She was at My mums today and puts her arms out to my mum (and to childminder as well) so very happy about that :)

Jess glad you are feeling good

Dano - do you have any midwife appt booked , or will. You wait till after scan?

Exciting news - ella has done some steps on her own! It looks really weird! So proud of my little girl!

Xx

I think corbans labour would have been much faster but my contractions slowed. Indigo I had wobbly moments related to the molar but it felt better as I knew what I was doing. I feel fairly confident about this one. Fingers crossed it's half the time of indies labour! I'm thinking as we have a holiday booked for may I won't have much weight to lose! Hehe!

Lotte what amazing news about Ella! Soon there will be no stopping her! I'm kinda used to it too. It's kinda part of my day too. Be happy for it to bog off though!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"