Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aww bless her, it's so strange when your little baby starts walking isn't it?

There's no stopping Vince now, he was a late walker but has caught up fast. He's also decided to cut his molars next rather than his canines, top one have cut through already, he's in a right pickle with the soreness!

I think indies first lot of molars are trying to make a break for it as her gums look swollen. Guess we will soon see!

Xxx

Go Ella! You won't be stopping her soon :)
I'm 35 weeks today. B2b is so strange with kicks etc. Its weird feeling pressure plus seeing weird shapes popping out! I'm so scared about labour. I liked not knowing with Marcy (ignorance is bliss). Her labour was fast and furious too. And after 2 days of gastro type lead up. The thought seems a bit much at the moment. See my doc on Friday so will find out a bit more then.

Dano, I don't think there is such thing as doing things late as children. They all do things in their own time and own order. Some children are too busy learning other things and find ways to get what they want without walking. By 2 no-one knows when a child started doing certain things and what order. And like you said when they take off, there is no stopping them :)

Laura, glad your appointment went well. Definitely eat like a king for breakfast if you are allowed to! And 1kg is very good especially given you have been so sick. I think I was 6kg up after having Marcy. Mainly in butt and boobs. This time should be similar. My doc doesn't weigh me. I think its because I'm just in the middle weigh wise. Other friends get weighed. I'm glad though as for me it a lot less stressful not knowing! I know its going to be hard work afterwards, I just hope this yimei can loose weigh while feeding. We have summer coming up and I want to feel like me!

But how good is the lack ofl/reduced sweeping for heavily pregnant in winter verus heat of summer! Bubs no 3 will definitely be planned for winter again :)

Happy 35 weeks! Your getting so close! I was worried about labour as I was thinking I'd end up pushing for hours again. Bubs has plenty of time to get off your back lovely. Indigo did just in time. I think as Marcy was quick this one will be too. Indigos movements were pretty violent! I think she could get some good punches and kicks in there..... Found it easier to get comfy in bed too as my bump wasn't too hard with baby(if that makes sense)

My midwives don't weigh me I just ask to use there scales! Hehe! I'm curious about weight as of the sickness. I lost weight a whole lot quicker with indigo.

Xxx

image.jpg

24 weeks bumpy! So happy for vday but I've woken up feeling awful and I've thrown up my breakfast which hasn't happened for aaaagggeeessss! Oh no! Xxx

Beautiful Laura! And happy v day! Yay! So excited for you xx hope you feel better lovey xx
Thanks heaps. I'm sure it will move, I have a heap of tiles to scrub ;) not long now though :)

How are you feeling Dano?

Thanks honey! Feeling terrible! It's such a beautiful day and I just want it to be bedtime!

Xxx

Arghh hit unsubscribe again, need to stop doing that lol!!!

Your bump looks blooming m2c you'd never know you were feeling so bad! Hope tomorrow's a bit better. It's a bit too hot here, hubby's complaining at work, kids hating it, dogs flopping about. The weather app says it's 23degrees, it's got to be kidding, more like 30, especially with no breeze and relentless sun lol!!

Jackyb, feeling very 1st tri, which is reassuring. :haha: Still over thinking that stupid scan putting me back, I need to forget about it now lol. Did another cx sample yesterday, hoping to get that on Friday, should give me a good idea of viability :) and hopefully set my mind at rest!

Thanks Dano. It's hard not to worry but all seems to be pointing in the right direction. When's your next scan?

Xxx

Thanks guys, its very exciting :)

So close now Becky! Very very exciting!

Laura lovely v day bump you really good. Hope the sickness has eased and is not so bad tomorrow

Xx

Sooooo Corban was throwing up last night. Indigo threw up on Sunday night but I thought it was something g she ate as we went to a BBQ. I'm wondering if my extra sickness yesterday was this bug? Hope so! Feel better today just extremely tired.

Xxx

Hope you feel better Laura xx

Dano glad you are feeling like first trimester. Have everything crossed for results tomorrow xx

The normal sickness had returned so I think it's just been a really short bug! Phew! Was panicking it was the start up of the constant sickness and nausea!

Xxx

Sooooo Corban was throwing up last night. Indigo threw up on Sunday night but I thought it was something g she ate as we went to a BBQ. I'm wondering if my extra sickness yesterday was this bug? Hope so! Feel better today just extremely tired.

Xxx

Omg mine have had this! Sidney threw up last Tuesday, had runs for 2 days after, hubby had it bottom end Thursday fri (got sent home from work thurs night!) Vincent got it Monday/tues/weds! I've got stomach cramps today too, hope I'm not last in line for it :sick:

My stomach cramped yesterday so it's gotta be a bug! Good start to half term! Haha!

Xxx

Got my last lot of cx results

3w3d ~ 31
5w3d ~ 7753
7w2d ~ 37,780

Laura glad you are feeling better :flower:

Dano - not that up on hcg numbers once they get so big - but they look pretty good i think. How do you feel about them? Hope you dont catch the bug.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->