Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Not long now Jess!

Had my appointment - and bubs has turned into the best position! Head down, back out :) so pleased. She doesn't think it will turn again either now. So just sit and wait for bubs to decide to come :) my bp has started going up but still in normal range (from super low) so hopefully bubs comes before causes any issues. Still tracking on same growth line so she just checked bubs on her scan instead of sending me for growth scan. Heaps less stressful. Its all looking good now. Bit load off :)

2 days to go :)

That's great bub is in a good position Becky! Now for bub to make an appearance!

Becky what awesome news! Can't believe your now just waiting! Really not long. Eek!

Jess 2 day countdown! Can't wait to see bubbas picture!

Xxx

Wow that's excellent news bubba is locked and loaded! Do your midwives have scanners then? Wish ours did lol!

2 days jbaby!! That came round fast in the end, only seems a couple of weeks ago and you were getting your BFP! Are you still doppling? I've tried mine but all I can hear is my digestive system, will try to abstain from snacking and try later lol!

M2c how you feeling today? Any better now?

Symptoms as strong as ever with me, those numbers seem a bit low, but I guess each pg is different so not much point in comparing. Also the one I lost in jan measured on track to ahead on scans, so that's nothing to go on either! If I can't find baby on Doppler over the weekend, I may have a scan to check baby's still ok next week, we'll see. I'm so impatient, I hate not knowing what's going on in there lol!

Almost 8 weeks Dano! The range betas at this point is massive. It sits in the ranges I have seen. I've never had a comparison to go by though as after checking doubling with Marcy early on they haven't checked beyond that. For me I go by what feels right to me. If I'm honest with myself, this pregnancy and Marcy were the only ones that felt right. Trust your gut. And hey sometimes a scan helps to give you that trust :)

My doc is a gp ong with 30 plus years deliveries. She has an old scan machine in her room. Its not the not best clarity but you can see hb and check approximate growth. She ie one of 2 of the most experienced. Being private and with molar history I wasn't offered shared care with midwife. Its done so different in regional/country areas in aus compared to cities. We have one private ong here but I don't like his bedside manner. If you need a section he does them but birth wise haven't heard positive experiences. He is brilliant at job just an arse when it comes to dealing with pregnant women. I started seeing him with Marcy but changed at the end when he was going to be on holidays. Best thing I did.

Jess, the weekend will fly by and it will be Monday before you know it!

Becky I think your right. I knew something was up with the molar and had a feeling with the mc. I know you can never be sure but with my babies I've felt I'd take them home.

Dano hope the scan helps.

Jess another day down.

Everyone else ok?

Xxx

Wow that's excellent news bubba is locked and loaded! Do your midwives have scanners then? Wish ours did lol!

2 days jbaby!! That came round fast in the end, only seems a couple of weeks ago and you were getting your BFP! Are you still doppling? I've tried mine but all I can hear is my digestive system, will try to abstain from snacking and try later lol!

M2c how you feeling today? Any better now?

Symptoms as strong as ever with me, those numbers seem a bit low, but I guess each pg is different so not much point in comparing. Also the one I lost in jan measured on track to ahead on scans, so that's nothing to go on either! If I can't find baby on Doppler over the weekend, I may have a scan to check baby's still ok next week, we'll see. I'm so impatient, I hate not knowing what's going on in there lol!

Yep still using my Doppler and hear bub every time! Now I hear it as soon as I touch it to my stomach :)

Jess - cant wait to hear your good news on monday!

Becky - fab news that baby is in a great position. All ready to go now!

Dano glad symptoms are strong! I hope you find bubs on doppler.

Laura hope you are over your bug.

Xx

Lotte yes normal sickness has returned! How's Ella's walking? Are you ok?

Xxx

Found baby on the Doppler!!! :wohoo: was looking way to low, no wonder I missed it!

Ella has a bit of a bad knock on friday evening and it seems to have dented her confidence a bit. She is much better bow just has a black eye, but she was screaming when it happened, and it swelled up a lot.

I am ok. The time is going so quickly though, weekend are so short! Have a bit of time of in August which I am looking forward to. :happydance:

How are you doing Laura? Cant believe how far you are already!

Jess good luck for tomorrow!

Dano brilliant news on doppler!

Xx

Aww bless her lotte, poor little thing. Hope the shiner doesn't last long x

Good luck for tomorrow jbaby, looking forward to piccies!!

Fabulous Dano!

Good luck Jess!

Poor Ella! I hope her confidence recovers quickly x

You'll be having your scan as I post this... Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe