Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Introducing our new family member <3 so unbelievably happy and relieved!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/F86145F9-F0F7-4FCC-B28D-EBFB39405067_zpsdrgtxeip.jpg

Jess what a beautiful bubba! Perfect! Did they change your due date?

Dano are you gonna go for another scan this week? Or wait till your 12 week one?

Lotte sorry Ella hurt herself. Hope she recovers from it quickly and gains her confidence again. I'm sure she will be back on it.

Xxx

Congratulations on the fab scan jbaby! So cute! <3 bet you are so relieved to get that out of the way!

M2c I have one booked at EPU next Monday, but I have to take DS for allergy testing in the same hospital on Friday, so may move it, and do both same day, we'll see :)

Thanks everyone!
They changed it by 1 day so edd is 4th feb now :)

Jess I'm so pleased!

Dano might be easier for Friday seeing as your there. Have you seen your midwife yet?

Becky how are you feeling?

Xxx

I hope you can get it moved Dano so it is easier. Good luck xx

Feeling ok Laura. Starting to swell up which is to be expected given bp plus end of pregnancy. I feel like I've already birth in the pelvic area. Not sure if that means anything. I have dropped again and are peeing every hour and not sleeping so must be getting near the end now. Surely.
We did Marcy's immunizations tonight and it really clicked how long is left when they were asking my due date in case she gets chicken pox from jab.

Ok I have to say, I am feeling completely blessed to be at this point. Can't wait to take home my bubba :)

Sounds like you are getting very close!!! How many weeks are you now?

All signs sound promising. I'm just so excited for you! Also can't wait to find out if bubba is pink or blue! Eek! Sending hugs your way. I always look at my babies and think I'm blessed. They really are the love in my life (chris too of course! Hehe)

Wonder what Marcy will think of her new brother or sister?

Jess I've probably already asked but are you team yellow?

Dano are you finding out this time too?

Today I washed a few baby bits! Omg so tiny! I know I've still got ages but it's always lovely cooing over mini clothes.

Xxx

My favourite preparation bit, washing tiny clothes :)

I'm 36 weeks tomorrow. I can't wait to find out gender either. Can't believe after all this time we will know soon. Marcy is very gentle so I think she will think its pretty good for cuddles. She is obsessed with my belly and the baby things so hopefully that means it will be fine. But she won't loose time with her dad so I don't see it bothering her too much if I am busy. Definitely a daddy's girl!

Ooooo not long now Becky!!

Yes we are staying team yellow :) it's going to be so hard though!!

Corban has always been pretty gentle so was always great with indie. It's lovely this time round as he wants to feel baby and asks things about it. He asked if the baby has clothes on! Hehe! It sounds like Marcy will do great. 36 weeks! Sooooo close! And if your early then it really could be close!

Yay Jess! Team yellow!

Xxx

Yay team yellow! Ooh let the guessing begin :)

How beautiful Laura. He will be an awesome big brother again! Very helpful. And bless him, wearing clothes in the tummy :) I love children's innocence! Marcy was telling everyone at music this morning that its her baby in my tummy. Hmm. At least she has taken to owning it now. But then could just be the its mine phase :)

Bless her! So sweet. I'm sure all will be fine. Few more weeks and I'll be third tri! Yes!

Xxx

This is our announcement we are posting to Facebook this afternoon :) can't wait!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/16DC8EF1-1ADD-4611-A71F-F684FB34B1F8_zpsunciift2.jpg

Ugh sorry to bring everyone down again, but I have that feeling.

Pretty sure baby's heart has stopped, lost all symptoms very suddenly and can't find a hb on the Doppler any more. Plus I just 'feel' like baby is no longer with me. Hard to explain, but I've done this so many times now, I can just tell.

Lovely announcement jbaby <3 xxx

Oh no dano, hopefully that's not right! Sending hugs xxx

Beautiful announcement Jess!

Oh Dano I really hope you are mistaken. Did you manage to get your scan moved to Friday? Thinking of you and praying that all is ok with bubs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->