Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Ugh sorry to bring everyone down again, but I have that feeling.

Pretty sure baby's heart has stopped, lost all symptoms very suddenly and can't find a hb on the Doppler any more. Plus I just 'feel' like baby is no longer with me. Hard to explain, but I've done this so many times now, I can just tell.

Lovely announcement jbaby <3 xxx

I hope you are ok dano.

I had the same feeling at 8 weeks with Ella. I picked her up very Eearly with my doppler at 7 weeks and used my doppler each morning, then after about 10 days (was about 8 1/2 weeks) I couldn't find it. I was absolutely hysterical, crying and I refused to go to work until I either found it or went to hospital. I calmed down had a glass of water and waited about 30 mins, then found it, but it was so low down (much lower than it had been).

I was beyond convinced I had lost her. (and so was Kris at the time)

I am really praying for you and hope you are wrong.

Can you have a scan sooner?

xx

This is our announcement we are posting to Facebook this afternoon :) can't wait!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/16DC8EF1-1ADD-4611-A71F-F684FB34B1F8_zpsunciift2.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Just been scanned, baby's dead measuring exactly right.

oh my word dano.

I am so so sorry. I just dont know what to say and know that there is absolutely nothing I can say.

I am wishing you the biggest hugs in the world right now, and am thinking of you and your family. I am so sorry.

Fly high precious one

xx

Omg I'm in shock :-( I'm so sorry! Sending the biggest hugs xxx

I'm so so sorry Dano. My thoughts are with you xx

Massive hugs xx

Thanks ladies, stopped my progesterone in case that gets things going naturally (would prefer that myself) But I'm booked in for an erpc on Friday morning. X

Oh Dano! I'm so so sorry. I wish I had the words for you right now. Know we are all here for you and thinking of you lots. Sending hugs your way xxx

Jess your fb picture was mega xxx

I am so sorry dano. Hugs and prauers for you.

Love the annoucment jess.

Vicki

Thinking of you too dano.

Sending lots of virtual hugs your way. :hugs:

xxx

Hi ladies do you recognise me lol! I'm sorry I haven't been on in a while, since Sept according to bnb. I've had a quick catch up.

So sorry Dano, sending you massive hugs

I can't believe how much I have missed!

Laura, your pregnant! When did this happen haha!

Hope everyone is ok, and I will try and keep up lol xxx

Hey rachie! You ok my lovely? Love seeing your girls on fb! How lovely are they. Yes preggo ago! 25 weeks and counting. Becky (jackey) is pregnant too.... Not long left for her though.

How's things today Dano?

Xxx

I am very well thank you ladies :) finally settled in a lovely home and both girls are doing brilliant although dd2 is so accident prone its unreal lol! She is definitely gonna test how strong my heart is haha. Wow Becky too! I am soo broody.

Laura how are you feeling? did you find out what you are having?

Dan o how are you today?

Do we have many new names?? xxx

How's things today Dano?

Xxx

Usual scenario! Nothing's started, not even a speck, so it's deffo off to day surgery tomorrow.

I am super thankful it has happened 1st tri again and before dh's holiday this time tho. He's got the week after next off as it's our carnival here and we do a staycation every year. Got the in laws over a fortnight on Friday, they don't know and wouldn't be sympathetic if I told them, although great granny is also coming and she tragically suffered a still birth, so is supportive, hopefully I'll be over it by then anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->