Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi Rachel!

Lovely to hear from you. Your little ones are so cute! Lovely seeing them in facebook. My lo is very accident prone too! Even my childminder thinks she is trouble - although in a good way :haha:

There are a few new ladies here, Jess is fairly new (she is pregnant again now) :)

xx

How's things today Dano?

Xxx

Usual scenario! Nothing's started, not even a speck, so it's deffo off to day surgery tomorrow.

I am super thankful it has happened 1st tri again and before dh's holiday this time tho. He's got the week after next off as it's our carnival here and we do a staycation every year. Got the in laws over a fortnight on Friday, they don't know and wouldn't be sympathetic if I told them, although great granny is also coming and she tragically suffered a still birth, so is supportive, hopefully I'll be over it by then anyway :)

I hope everything goes as ok as it can do tomorrow :hugs:

Thinking about you lots

xx

I'm so sorry you are going through this hun.

I realllly want to but since we live in a (large) 2 bed house, hubby thinks its not sensible, and DH and my mum have both said they wont let me as I had bad births which were traumatic for them. I just think they are being dramatic, they didnt push them out hahaha xxx

It's ok, been here many times before, just a bit raw right now as everything was fine until Tuesday.

Re: ttc, Just get plenty of bunk beds, you'll be fine :haha: seriously tho, I'm sure it would be fine, you always make it work as a mum no matter what happens!
... so, elective c-sec next time then :D ;)

Hi Rachel :) nice to meet you!! I'm Jess, I hang around here quite a bit haha!!

Dano, I hope the surgery goes well and is all over quickly for you! You are so strong!! Xx

Thank you Lotte. They do like to test me lol.

Dan o I know, we already have one set of bunk beds and I've eyed up a space for another bed lol. As much as I love this house, we can't buy it and I want to own a home so we won't be here forever lol. I think i'd just go for natural and if there are any problems, they should be prepared lol. I love that I'm talking like it's happening need to convince DH first ;)

Congratulations Jess xx

Dano thinking of you especially tomorrow xx

Hi Rach! Love seeing pics of your girls on fb. Too beautiful. Also the latest photos ypu put up of you, looking good hun!
yep Laura is right - i'm 36 weeks :) so not long now.

Oh Dano! I can understand that it's better it happens in the first tri but I can only imagine that it's still really tough. Will epu refer you back to the repeated loss drs? I'm sorry you have to go through tomorrow. Always here for you.

Rachie we have 3 bedrooms and I want 4 babies...... I don't really wanna move from here for a while cause I love it so much! So I'm hoping for 2 of each then I can rack them and stack them 2 to a room! I think if your willing to give birth again then that's your choice. I can understand it must be hard to watch but it's you that go through it!

I'm still throwing up but apart from that all is ok! I'm due 12th nov.... 4 days before corbans birthday!

Becky! 36 weeks! I'm too excited! Every time you go quiet on here we are gonna think something is happening.

Jess you ok?

Xxx

Ok well I better make sure I say something regularly then ;)

Back feeling ms again particularly worse in the afternoons so hopefully not too much longer.
We also have a 3 bedroom house. Marcy will share with this bubba once it moves out of our room regardless of its gender. Our 3rd bedroom is currently a study/spare room which we want to keep for now. Nothing wrong with shading bedrooms. I did growing up :)

Dano I hope they look into why this keeps happening for you. You are amazingly strong! Thoughts and love for tomorrow xx

Our downstairs is pretty big as it's open plan so we have a sofa bed for people to stay. Corbans bedroom is plenty big enough for mor babies! Hehe!

Xxx

I am starting to wonder if I have something wrong with me - I can't imagine having more babies!

Maybe I just need to give it a bit more time :haha:

xx

Lotte some people just see the one. My friend ttc only wants the one. I'm far to broody! Need lotsa babies! Hehe!

Xxx

I agree, some people are just happy with what they have. :)

Others just can't switch off the damn broody button :haha:
....can you guess which I am? :dohh:

DH jokes about the football team we would now have if they had all stuck!
I was quietly thinking there's still time for a 5 a side team, he he ;)

I think I'm gonna ask for twins next time, super sticky, and get 3 & 4 all done in one go :D

Oooooo twins! Now your talking.... I'm sure there hard work but I think I'd explode with TWO newborns. Fingers crossed those twins come your way!

Xxx

Dano will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope all goes well.

Rach nice to see you. We have 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms with full widows on basement and we just made a empty space downstairs a room. Right now yhe three older boys have their own room in basement and two younger boys with my daughter sgare a room upstairs and baby girl in our room. We may later on put the two boys together in a room and put two more boys downstairs and give tge two girls tgeir own room but who know. We make it work. And will continue to if we have anymore. I would like one more sooner then later but i am nursing and not sure if i am ovulating.

Vicki

Vicki how long are you planning on feeding for? Hope AF returns soon for you if your wanting another. Will this be your last?

Today ive not been sick!!!!!! Say what!!!!!

Xxx

Lotte I can't help it, I am constantly thinking about having more lol!

We would definitely make it work, I spoke to DH about it earlier and I think I have him thinking ;) pointing out that we have 5 chairs around our dining table and there are only 4 of us was a good one haha.

It isn't helping that my sil is pregnant and bringing a baby into a crappy environment :(

Aww laura yay for not being sick, it must be rubbish having ms this long.

Dano there is always plenty of time for a 5 a side team ;)

Jess sorry my reply seemed short, it's nice to (virtually) meet you :) congratulations and i am pleased you have found this thread these ladies are fantastic :)

Vicki how old is she now?? :) xxxx

One more should do us after this one. Not sure I'm ready for this to be the last pregnancy as much as I don't enjoy actually being pregnant.
I have a lot of friends the same as you Lotte and only want one. And a few who are so grateful to have a healthy one (due to problem they have experienced) that one is where they will stop. Hey when this one is born we may decide its enough. Don't know yet.

Dano, Laura, Vicki, Jess - how many would you like?

Last night was a thunder storm and very winter's day today. We did joke that it was perfect night to have a baby. Still pregnant so that's good as it would have been difficult with my parents away and would have had to take Marcy with us. But I did have a few niggles. My doc said lots of false starts second time round so hopefully just that until next week until my parents get back. I hadn't plannned on Marfy needing to go somewhere, I planned on her staying at home with my mum here.

Haha I am soooo broody I plan on having atleast 3 but I dunno that might change after I have 1 and realise how hard it is!
We currently have 3 spare rooms, bub will take 1 so still room for 2 more kids hehe!

That's ok Rachel :) I'm sure we will be chatting more On here! I am so glad I found this page! Everyone has been so supportive!!

Laura, maybe you have turned a corner?? Fx that's the end of the sickness!!

Dano thinking about you today. :hugs:

I hope it all goes as well as possible.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back