Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congrats on 2nd tri jbaby, it deffo is flying!

Happy full term jackyb!! Hope bubs doesn't keep you waiting too long now!

Beautiful bump m2c! Bigger then indie at 26w? Or similar? Deffo all baby again!!

Phoned cx today, they said ohh what did you have then? (august EDD still on the system lol) ......

I'm not sure? Need to look on the laptop at her bump pictures to compare. As if they asked that! Can't believe they've not taken note! Doh!

Xxx

Oh Dano, so sorry they asked that! Thinking of you xx

Laura, beautiful bump xx

Laura, still lots of niggles but I did loose some show last night (didn't at all until labour with Marcy) and have started going to the toilet more frequently so its starting to clean out. Hopefully not too much longer. I keep having dreams my waters break at my doc appointment so we will see tonight.

I was going to post another bump pic but might wait now and post prelabour :)

Oooooo! I had a bit of a show a day before Corban arrived. Lost some with my first sweep with indigo but then nothing till labour. Defo a good sign about clearing out! Wonder if it's close! Is your bag packed??

Xx

I took one in labour with Vince, and a post partum one on my due date! Love looking back at bump piccies!! X

Great signs then :)

My bag is packed all but a few things I use everyday. I realised yesterday though I haven't packed anything for Marcy and she might need something if we have to leave her at someone's house for a bit. Might have to do that today.

Oh Laura, do you have a photo at the same point for each of your bubs? Would be great for helping with the guessing ;)

Dano, how are you feeling? Are they doing any tests before your rmc appointment?

Getting close. Had false labour contractions all morning. Regular for 20 min or so (every 5 min) and then break or irregular for an hour... The doctor at Marcy's post op check up today for her grommets even noticed and counted them. Have my appointment in 3 hrs so know more then... Hmm so different this time round!

As for photos I took one each week with indigo but not as many with Corban. But I have a fair few with Corban. I'll dig them out at some point!

Xxx

Definitely will. Marcy got on well. The doctor was great. Ears look fabulous. She even noticed Marcy's eczema on her neck - She wants us back in 6 weeks to look at testing for asthma and allergies. I found a good, thorough doctor by luck :)

Goodluck with your appointment. So pleased Marcys dr is on the case! Such good news all is well xxx

Bit disappointed... After a day of on and off contractions bubs decided to move up for my appointment so she couldn't do a s&s as it was all up higher. She doesn't think if will happen tonight though which is good as rich hasn't had heaps of sleep and just worked 12hrs. Just lots of false labour :( hopefully happens soon as its taken it out of me today.

Hope everyone is well and had a great day xx

O Hun I'm sorry! Cheeky bubba! False labour must be rubbish. Hope you all get some rest and things kick off soon. Hugs xxx

False labour sucks! Anyone got any tips for turning it into real labour? It exhausting and no baby is coming :( at least when its real the effort is getting you somewhere!

That sucks bub moved up! Come on baby we wanna see you :-D

I've never had false labour so I dunno! Hehe! Not much help am I!!!!!!! Walking? Bounce on a ball to get that baby on your cervix? Xxx

Thanks honey. I've tried a lots of that but will keep going. I think its just sitting it out and waiting from the reading I have been doing. Apparently its the body's way of getting bubs into the best position and ripening cervix. My mum came and helped me clean the house and do washing today so at least the house feels clean! She said that I was like this last time for a few days beforehand just without the pain. My doc assures me that you just feel things more this time round.

Can't wait to meet bubs now. I so want to know what gender it is :) but on a very good note... Rich has started discussing what we would need to do if we had another child. Started the conversation with would be stay in our current house or need to upgrade to a bigger house if we have a third? Yay. He is now considering the idea. Pretty impressive since I am at the end of this pregnancy and probably not the nicest company for him at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->