Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thank you lotte. I can't believe I'm now in the third tri! I feel safer in third tri so it's nice. Sickness is just a bit random! I think it's when I eat to much!!! I feel good though a little tired at times but good. Babies are both doing super too thank you! Corbans currently into sharks so lotsa shark program's are being recorded!

I'm feeling you about holiday! Chris finally has next Friday and the bank holiday off! My 30th birthday weekend! Eek! What have you planned for your days off? Anything nice?

Xxx

Gorgeous Laura! Happy 3rd trimester! And happy 30th birthday (getting in early while I remember). Glad Chris has some time off to spend with you all and everyone is doing great :)

Lotte, love holidays! Enjoy the quality weekday time with Ella. I'm not surprised you are tired as you work full time and then run a house and raise a little one! All full time jobs! I found once Marcy took off walking, things got more tiring.

As for me, had a few more uncomfortable days but may have started the end... Woke up at 3am with bad back ache and on and off stomach cramping (lots of bh). Nothing close yet but have completely started clean out, gastro style as I did before went into labour with Marcy. I was hoping something might have progressed a little more by now (4 hrs later) but can't be rushed I guess. At least this way rich can go into work late after sorting Marcy and his week's leave doesn't start looking after me with 'gastro'. So going to call it prelabour. I hope its not 2 days like last time!

Happy 3rd trimester Laura!! How exciting!

Lotte - enjoy ur time with Ella :) love holidays!!!

Afm - 15 weeks now! This last week went really slow, hopefully this week and next go quick as we are going away for our 1 year wedding anniversary! Can't wait!!
I don't know if it's in my head or what but last few days I've been feeling this strange feeling low (along my bikini line) and I don't know if it's bub or not? Prob still too early but I guess ya never know!? I have no idea what to compare it to so just wait and see if it gets stronger and continues!

Becky! Any news! I'm so hoping these are sure signs for you! I'm saying team blue!

Jess just keep an eye and if it continues then it's probably bubs! Eek! Excited for you!

Xxx

No plans for holiday. Childminder is away for 2 weeks so I needed to have it off. But is very much needed :)

Becky - how exciting - hoping baby is here really soon!

Jess - may be baby you are feeling! Best feeling in the world feeling baby kick! Its the thing I miss most about being pregnant!

Laura - oh a big birthday! What do you have planned?

Was thinking randomly the other day, this is the first summer I haven't been pregnant for three years!!

xx

Lotte as chris has that weekend of just gonna spend lotsa time together. Me and chris are going out for a meal on my birthday to celebrate my birthday, our wedding anniversary and our together anniversary! Then a few drinks with friends after! Nothing crazy but will be lovely all the same.
Xx

Jess, could be bubs. I felt Marcy at 13 weeks and this one at 15 weeks (i have very thin membranes and muscles close to uterus). There was a distinct pattern. Drink a cold drink and see if you feel the same thing afterwards (sometimes up to 20 min later). If so its bubs :)
Happy anniversary x

Laura, sounds lovely. Hope you have a nice dinner out :)

Lotte, having the time off with family is still having a holiday especially when you work full time. Enjoy the time with Ella xx

As for me, still the same as yesterday. Nothing has progressed any further but have my appointment in a few hours so hopefully means something might happen now :)

Yay... You know its close when the doctor doesn't make another appointment!
Short cervix and stretch to 3cm dilated :) this bubs is coming soon :) she wasn't even going to check as feeling the position of the baby sent me into contractions. Woe its amazing how much better you suddenly feel when you know that its going to happen very soon (can handle gastro style sickness) :) hopefully my next post is some bubba news xx

Becky!!!!! What great news! Come on baby...... Mummy needs to meet you. Cannot wait to hear your news and see a picture of your new poppet!
Goodluck lovely!
Xxx

I must have checked this thread a thousand times for news! I'm hoping no news is good news xxx

Unfortunately this time no news is no news! So disheartening. I get to start something regular and head to bed as its late and it all stops. It sucks I'm walking around at the same point as I started in hospital with Marcy and no regular contractions :( starting to think the baby is never coming!

Oh sorry becky! How rubbish!

I hope baby comes soon. When's your next appt?

Laura - you ok?

Xx

I don't have another one (unless I'm still pregnant Thursday afternoon and then I have to book one for Friday. She was quite certain I would have had it well before Wednesday and most likely over the weekend. Waiting game I guess.

Oh Becky! Come on bubba! Waiting is the worst and specially as things are happening then stop. I guess just rest up for a bit so your ready for bubs. Got my fingers crossed that baby decides to come in the next few days.

Lotte I'm ok thank you. Had heart palpitations yesterday which was a bit horrible. Have midwife on Tuesday so I'll mention it to her then. Are you alright?

Xxx

Good luck with your appointment today Laura. Hope things have settle down.

As for me, still pregnant, still early labour :(
I'm just so tired and have no patience. Poor Marcy is scoring it all. Having said that though she is being very naughty and tells me know when I ask her to do anything. Thid mornings porridge ended up allon the ground and she wondered why I sat onthr ground and cried. The hormonal bit is the worst!

Gosh come on bubba we are all getting impatient haha! I can't even imagine how you feel right now!

Thanks Becky! So sorry you still in early labour. Can only imagine how difficult it is specially having a little one to deal with. My midwives always said have sex! Hope baby decides to show it's face soon. Got all crossed for you!

Jess I can't believe your 16 weeks tomorrow! Exciting stuff

Xxx

Becky how are things now?

Midwife went great! All well! Put on 4 kg since my booking in weight so at least I've gained. Got another appointment for 3 weeks time and whooping cough jab next week. 28 weeks tomorrow! Yes!

How's everyone doing?

Dano I hope your ok?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back