Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aslong as there doing something! Sounds like your all sorted and ready for action. Just keep bouncing! It's so exciting you don't have long! My bets are right now.... Boy! Great news on the thoughts of no.3!!!!!! Hehe! Keep us updated my lovely! Got all crossed that something happens very soon! Xxx

I'm off to the baby and children's expo today with my mum, best friend and her mum :) really excited to look at stuff like prams! I think my mum is more excited though haha she can't wait to buy stuff!

Sounds like fun Jess :) I still remember the first shopping we did for Marcy, we did t get anything just walked out white faced and overwhelmed! Second time was much more successful - all furniture was ordered! You did well!

How was everyone's weekends? I got a heaps of jobs crossed off mg list with Rich home spending*time with Marcy. Also had a day free of contractions :) bubs can't show up today as my sil isn't keen on sharing her birthday so we will have to see what happens particularly with the extra large full moon tonight :)

Becky great you got bits ticked off your list! Full moon! Eek!!!! How are you feeling?

Chris was working again and the weather has been a bit rubbish so we haven't done much. Chris has been working the evenings too but that finishes after next weekend which I'm sooooooo happy about.

Dano how are things with you?

Xxx

Becky- hope baby shows up soon - just not today :haha: So excited fro baby to arrive! I still think blue....

Laura - sorry Chris has been working. Glad he will be home more after next week. Was it for a specific project?

Dano - How are you doing? I hope you are ok.

Jess - love buying baby things! I still love buying baby things now.. just for my 11 month old!!!!

Afm, all is ok. Been a busy weekend. Ella's naps seem to be up in the air again. Not sure if it is developmental. Sleep at night is good (fingers crossed it stays that way) but she is resisting naps. I think it is too early for just one nap (although 2 days at the childminder she had just 1 nap). This weeknd she had a just a 20-30 min nap both afternoon's.

I know I asked this before but any idea what your babies were doing at 11-12 months or even now? How many naps etc?

Her walking is going super! Since she learnt to get to standing by herself it has realy taken off! She is now into double digit steps by herself! so amazing!

He birthday is now less than 3 weeks. We sent out the invites yetsaerday for her party (just a small family thing mind). Love her so much :cloud9:

xx

Go Ella! She sounds like she's doing super with her walking! Clever girly. I've now changed indie to one nap in the day. I used to put her down 9.30-10.30 and 2.00-3.30 but she was spending most of the time playing so I've changed it to 1-3! Which will work with corbans playgroup when he goes back. Maybe try one nap and see how she goes? As if she's nearly one! Bless her!

Chris has a few jobs that need finishing with deadlines so it's just been hands on. Need some bits paid off so that's great.... We just miss him loads.

Sooooo it's my 2 year wedding anniversary today! Yay!

Xxx

Happy anniversary! I cant belielve it has been 2 years! I remember when you got married!

Ella has a similar pattern at the moment, first nap at 9.30ish, she sleeps as long as wants (normally 1-1.5 hrs), then nap 2 about 3-3.5 hrs later normally about 2 ish. But she is fighting that nap. Also some days (with the childminder) she seems to sleep for ages - she had over a 2 hr nap last week and slept till 12!

How did you chnage it so instead of going at 9:30 she went at 1? did you inch it forward or just do it suddenly?

xx

Happy anniversary Laura! 2 years already wow that has flown! Hope you get some time with Chris x

Go Ella! Marcy was generally still having 2 sleeps but had started resisting her morning sleep. I found by pushing it back a little later towards 1030 she would just have an arvo power nap for 30 minutes. Now its 1130 for anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hrs. Walking is a massive thing though so it might be messing with her sleeps until she feels she has truely mastered it.

Dano, thinking of you xx

Lotte I just changed it! Becky is right though maybe put her nap a little later?

Xxx

Thanks guys. Yeah, I think walking is big developmentally, so may be best to see how it goes over the next couple of weeks.

Yes, I can't belive its been 3 years! 3 years ago I was blissfully pregnant thinking all was wonderful. Then it wasn't.....

But if things hadn't worked out how they did I woudln't be the person I am now, I wouldn't have met you all, had my darling Rory and my wonderful Ella.

Becky how are you doing today? Any signs? When is due date again? (You need a ticker!!!!) :haha:

xx

Wow 3 years Laura! Lotte is right, I don't think I would change my journey to have Marcy and this bubba. I wouldn't be who I am and know how strong I can be. And also I wouldn't have met you all!

Lotte, I'm due on 29th. I've had lots of engagement and dropped again (dresses it is now!) And started go feel sick again. Definitely got the waddle on! I am thinking Wednesday or Thursday though. If not s&s Friday and then hopefully over the weekend :) (will cry if still pregnant next week!)

It's kinda strange saying it though isn't it. Of course I wish it never happened but it did. I wouldn't have what I have now. Mostly I feel so blessed! The molar is part of my journey a page in my book. I too am also pleased to have met such lovely ladies. We mostly live so far apart but you know a whole lot about me! Thank you all!

Becky great news bubba is dropping even if you have to waddle!!! Hehe! Hope this sweep works if you make it that far! Got all crossed we hear some baby news from you soon! Ooooo and a picture when you can! Can all coo over a newborn! Yay!

Xxx

I really hope that baby comes soon Becky! Signs look good :thumbup:
Yes, like Laura says looking forward to seeing a picture and giving virtual cuddles to baby!

Laura hope your anniversary was good and Chris didn't have to work too late.

Xx

image.jpg

Third tri here we come!

How's everyone? Dano I hope your doing ok? Becky any news?

Xxx

Looking fabulous Laura! All bump! I cannot believe you are third tri already! How are you feeling? Are you still sick? Hope chris has not had too many late nights working. How are the babies?

Not much to report here. Just really tierd for some reason. Looking forward to the weekend and some holiday! I have Ella all week, although she will still go to mum's one day (so she doesn't forget!) i will have her the other 4 :thumbup:

How is everyone doing?

Jess lovely bump pic from you too!
Dano still thinking about you
Becky - any signs of bubba?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member