Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

That's great Laura! And happy 28 weeks! X

Wow jess 16 weeks already!

Dano thinking of you xx

Still nothing. Now a walking mess. Found out yesterday when I went to book my next doctor's appointment Friday as nothing has progressed that she is off for 2 weeks holidays then. She didn't say anything as thought I would have had it by now and been out of hospital already. Not sure what I do now as I have to find another doctor now at this point :( beyond disheartened now. I don't think I will ever have this baby!

Oh Becky that's all you need. What did the receptionist say? Can you speak to your dr now? See what she can suggest. Emotions are all over the place so things seem worse. Hope you get sorted or bubba turns up before!

Xxx

I know I can't believe I'm 16 weeks today!! Officially 4 months pregant lol

Oh no Becky :-( that is quite disheartening! Hopefully they can put you with another doctor that you like and bub comes soon!!

Becky she should have somone on call for her i would think? Still sicks that you will have somone you may not know deliver though. Sorry.

Vicki

Just thought I would share a pic of the difference in my belly from 6 weeks to 16 weeks!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/CCFA8BB3-ADD5-457D-A02D-989FF97251F9_zpsqyzoms1d.jpg

Thanks ladies. This bubba is going to great lengths to make me think another one is not the way to go.

Just spent the last 2 hours up at the hospital after my doctor rang me to work out appointment. She was concerned not much had happened and belly size has decreased heaps in last few days. Either my waters are leaking or I'm not making any more fluid as very little fluid around bubs head. Bubs happy enough (although not heaps active) now but she thinks growth has slowed and running risk that bubs will get unhappy during labour. She is trying to work out induction for Friday but still hoping I go on my own before then after another S&s. Still won't have my doctor friday but the one on is nice so I'm comfortable with that :) fingers crossed.

Wow not long to go!!! How exciting you could be meeting bub Friday!!! That's good a nice doc is on :)

Becky - Glad something is getting sorted although sorry your dr is not there. Could you be measuring smaller if head is engaging?

Glad bubs looks happy though. I hope you go on your own with the s and s!

Jess looking good! The time is really flying by can't believe you are 16 weeks!

Laura and you 28 weeks! 4 kg is great! I was always worried about my weight gain - i was advised to put on 13-18kg from my consultant (since my bmi is a bit low). I put on 10kg which was alot for me but less than what they wanted and i freaked out about iugr because Rory had been small for dates but Ella was pretty good size, infact both drs delivered her couldn't believe she was as big as she was! They said if I had gone to 40 weeks she would have been over 8 1/2 pounds!

Afm, had a dreaded tummy bug this week. It has been awful! Seems to be gone now but all three of us have been sick. Also Ella managed to spread it to pretty much all my family because she was sick on the day my mum has her, so my mum and dad got it, then my siblings, niece and nephew....

Ella is at my mums today and i am off. Wanted her still to go for continuity, so its easier when i go back to work, we thought over 2 weeks without going to childcare might be too long iykwim. I have a house to tidy, shopping to do and my hair cut! Happy days!

Xx

Glad you have time today Lotte! I'm so sorry everyone has been sick. I hope everyone is completely healthy again soon xx

Jess I can defo see bump forming! My guess at this point is boy! How have you been feeling?

Becky I'm so sorry things haven't been straight forward. All looked set to go. I hope this sweep works and bubba arrives before Friday so you haven't got to think about induction. At least your dr is nice so kinda makes up for not having your original one. Got all crossed that bubs turns up sooooon! Thinking if you lots and sending love xxx

Lotte my start bmi was 18.5 so kinda classed as underweight for my height but my midwife doesn't seem concerned. She doesn't even weigh me I ask to weigh myself! At least gaining now. Sorry to hear you've all been so poorly. Never easy being sick with mini ones is it. Hope your all doing ok today.

I have my hair booked in for Friday.... Having highlights so I'm waving goodbye brown and hello blonde! Hope it goes ok!

Xxx

Ooh exciting! I love getting my hair done. Can't wait to see the end product! Yay for treating yourself :)

I'm bit happy its going to possibly be over this week. Bit scared about the fluid levels though. Trying not to think about induction instead focusing on getting my baby out and it being healthy :)

It's nearly been 2 years since I've been blonde so I'm looking forward to that! Also been a while since I've had a hair cut so yay!

The fluid level is worrying Hun but at least there aware that could be a problem. If you make it to Friday and induction it sounds like you won't need much to get you going. Didn't you say you stretched to 3cm? Main thing is you and bubba are both safe. Thinking of you xxx

She could stretch me to 5cm today but as bubs head was a bit up it went back as to be expected. Nice to know I'm half way there already :) she doesn't expect it will take much to get things going, seems to think just breaking membranes at head as it should happen. Hopefully hear back soon :)

So things could happen very swiftly when they start. Keep is updated chicken xxx

Becky - it sounds like baby could be here really soon! I cant wait to hear your news. It sounds like your dr is on top of things and i'm sure if there was any cause for concern with the fluid levels they would induce sooner.

Laura - hair sounds lovely! You were blonde for your wedding weren't you? It looked lovely :flower:do you get Indie's hair cut?

Had a good productive day! I bought some dried pasta and we put it in our sand and water table. Ella loved it. She was picking up bits of pasta and putting into bowls and cups.

Hair is all done, abit shorter and colour is nice :thumbup:

Just had dinner and watching last weeks british bake off.

Xx

Bless Ella! Glad your happy with your hair! Always makes you feel better. Yes I was blonde at my wedding. Went dark a few months after. Looking forward to a change. No I don't get indies hair cut yet..... I've had to trim her fringey bit once but her hairs not very long yet.

Hoping for baby news soon Becky xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->