Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

How lovely Lotte! They grow up too fast but how fun is it watching the exploring they do. Marcy is into tea parties at the moment. She loves having them with her teddies who she force feeds drinks and snacks and my dad her pa.

Blond looks good Laura. Ooh exciting everyone is getting their hair done. It is the best feeling. Such a refreshing experience.

I doing ok. My 6 year old and i just getting over strep. My 14 year old came home from school monday with fever strep test neg. My husband has a bad cold strep unknown. They just started school tuesday last week and my 6 year old missed 2 days last week and my 14 year old 2 days this week. My 8 year old was complianing he not feeling good but unless fever on thermometeer he goes to school in morning.

I have been extra exhausted these past couple days sleeping longer then normal. Instead of 10:30 its been noon or 1:30 so all day almost. But i am off to bed now cause 5 am will come fast but will go back to bed around 8 am.

Vicki

How are you feeling Becky?

Yes it's always nice getting your hair done! Exciting too!

Still think of you often Dano!

Xxx

Vicki. Hope everyone gets better in your house x

how are you feeling Laura? Still being sick? I'm feeling average. Had a stressful day waiting to hear from my doctor. I was getting worried it wouldn't happen and I'd have bubs get upset with very limited fluid. In 12hrs time (tomorrow morning) I get to be induced unless there is a massive influx of Labour's over night. Probably a very good thing as my belly has gotten smaller again overnight. I'm similar size to the last pic I took at around 32 weeks now. It will be funny if I go on my own overnight though. Fingers crossed it happens easily like she thinks it will (no drip required).

I've shrunk my meal sizes as otherwise I throw up if I eat to much. But mainly I think the morning sickness has near enough stopped. I feel pretty good thank you. 12hrs! Lovely I reckon your good to go so if you need induction I don't think it's gonna take much for you. If your stretching to5cm I'm sure you'll be ok. Got all crossed you go before then and all happens swiftly and smoothly. Thinking of you! And I'm soooooo looking forward to hearing your news xxx

How excitingBecky- you will be meeting your lo so soon! Hope it happens quickly. :flower: like laura cant wait to hear your news!

Laura glad you are feeling less sick. Was going to ask you something but i've forgotten :dohh:

Vicki - that sounds hard. :hugs: hope everyone feels better soon.

Swimming was good this morning. Harder work on your own though. Last time i went on my own, Ella was about 6 months and fairly immobile. She is anything but that now :haha: she is napping now and then my sister and her three kiddies are coming over. Need to bomb proof the house now because they will destroy it!

Xx

Vicki - I hope you all get better soon! It's horrible when everyone passes it to each other!

Laura - your bump is really getting bigger now!! Your so lucky you still are so slim though!! I am worried about my weight gain already :-( I have put on about 5kg and I'm only 16 weeks! I am just so much more hungry and by the time I finish work I am too exhausted to excercise! I would normally walk my dog but can't even do that cos the weather has been horrid!!

Oh becky almost there. Getting exciting.

Man i am so ready to be preg again. But just waiting for my body to do whats needed.

Vicki

Thanks Jess. With Corban I only had nausea so when that passed at 16 weeks to too was super hungry. Try not worry yourself to much about the weight gain as you can loss it after. I haven't put on much because of the sickness...... I'm sure I'll gain more now. You look super my lovely!

Becky hoping all is well with you my lovely! Thinking of you xxx

Beautiful Laura!

Jess, dont worry about weight while pregnant. You have to put some on and everyone does to a different extent. I put on 12kg with Marcy and 13kg this time.

Its a boy! Raphael Hallam. Born after lunch today 22nd after very quick intense labour! They broke my waters and contractions started but stopped once on bed as he had to be monitored. So had hormone drip at half dose. 1.5hrs later (begging for pain relief as 10x more painful than Marcy with the drip) he was born. Pushed him out quickly too. 7.5pound 49cm long so fairly average. Pics to come when I get to a computer. But he is such a little chiller :) so in love :)

Wonderful news Becky! So happy for you! Such a quick labour too. Cant wait to see pictures!

Xx

Laura lovely bump! You are defiantly all bump.

Jess dont worry about the weight gain - 5kg is really good at 16 weeks. I always wished I'd put more on, so I knew bubs was having plenty. You are almost half way now, so 5kg isn't much at all. You look really good.

My sister didn't come yesterday after all. So we went to the park. Then walked up to library and realised we had lost Ella's doll. Its her favourite and i was in a right panic. Luckily after retracing my steps we found it. Its crazy how much she loves this doll. I say 'where's dolly?' And she goes and gets it. Once dolly was away in her toy box and when i asked her where dolly was she bought her hat back to me!

Xx

Yay!!!!! Congratulations my lovely! So pleased! And a boy! Beautiful name. Hope your both doing ok! Sending masses of love!

Xxx

Lotte so glad you found her dolly! That wouldn't have been good if you lost it. Indigo has a few cats and her favourite being Jess the cat!

Xxx

Omg congratulations hun!! Had a feeling a few weeks ago it would be today for some reason! Lovely size, perfect, can't wait for piccies!! :cloud9:

Ps. Now you know what me and m2c labour like :haha: xx

View attachment 795387
28 week bumpy!

Lotte hope your afternoon wasn't too crazy xxx
Beautiful bump m2c! Love the way you always carry out front, I've never had a lovely round bump like that!

Vicki - I hope you all get better soon! It's horrible when everyone passes it to each other!

Laura - your bump is really getting bigger now!! Your so lucky you still are so slim though!! I am worried about my weight gain already :-( I have put on about 5kg and I'm only 16 weeks! I am just so much more hungry and by the time I finish work I am too exhausted to excercise! I would normally walk my dog but can't even do that cos the weather has been horrid!!

Jbaby I've gained 5kg this year and can't even blame pregnancy as an excuse now :haha: seriously tho, you might find you don't gain for a bit now. Mine always went on in spurts :) plus there's the rest of your life to work any baby weight off again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->