Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks ladies. I think he's pretty perfect.

Dano I don't know how you did that type of labour and were keen for more. You are an amazingly strong women! I remember thinking, I can't do this the whole time. The midwife said when it was time to push I looked absolutely petrified. She was so right. We might have a fee years break for the last one now.

Been thinking of you. I hope the lead up to your rmc appointment goes quickly! Xx

Thanks ladies :) you have all made me feel better about it! I hadn't even thought that I'm nearly half way through! I am going to make a conscious effort to excercise a bit more while I feel upto it (I have a cross trainer at home!)

Omg yay Becky!!!! Congrats!!! How beautiful it's a boy and love the name!! Can't wait to see pics :)

Oh becky congrats,. So hapy for you.

What i would give to have 7 lb babies again.

Vicki

How big are you babies Vicki?

Happy birthday laura! Hope you have a fab weekend with Chris, Corban and Indie!

Dano - how are you doing?

Becky - he sounds wonderful :cloud9:

Xx

1st was 6.15 @ 39 week. 2nd was 4.12 @ 33 weeks (a few oz big.) 3rd was 8.2@ 36 wks. 4th was t.? @ 36 wks. ( normal size yeah.) 5th was 9.2 @ 36 weeks. 6th was 8.2 @ 38 weeks(a little closer to due date yeah) and 7th was 8.15 @ 36 wks. I miss my small babies.

Vicki

1st was 6.15 @ 39 week. 2nd was 4.12 @ 33 weeks (a few oz big.) 3rd was 8.2@ 36 wks. 4th was t.? @ 36 wks. ( normal size yeah.) 5th was 9.2 @ 36 weeks. 6th was 8.2 @ 38 weeks(a little closer to due date yeah) and 7th was 8.15 @ 36 wks. I miss my small babies.

Vicki

Wow your babies have been small and big!

Xx

Laura how was your birthday? Hope you had a good day :flower:

Becky how are you doing? Has Marcy met her new brother? Are you at home or still in hospital? Hope all is well

Xx

Vicki lotsa different size babies! I'm wondering if this bubba is gonna be bigger or smaller than my two!

Lotte I had a lovely day thank you. How's your holiday going?

Becky hope all is well and your home with your new little man! I can't wait to see pictures of him!

Xxx

Hi ladies,
We are in the midst mof renovating our house and you can imagine it's not easy with a baby! So this will be very short, sorry..
Jacky. Congrats on your new baby!
M2c. Happy birthday!
Jbaby. I gained 22 kg and lost 19 of it already. Don't worry, baby will help lots for that (nursing+walking/singing with him/her on your shoulder ;))
Hope all the other ladies are fine..
Afm. Ekin is growing rapidly. I can't believe it's almost 4 months! Her gas pains mostly stopped. And she started to sleep better. Then I think 4 month sleep regression hit and we're up every hour (if not half) at night. Hope it will get better soon. I'm like a zombie most days....

Ece thank you. Hoping Ekin settles for you soon so you can get some rest. Lovely to hear from you. X

Wow congratulations Becky!! Hope you are feeling ok.

Lovely bump Laura ��

Jess don't worry about weight hun, best part of being pregnant is that it's acceptable to put weight on and man do I miss that haha.
Xxx

Thanks girls :) I guess that's true, I will definitely be working hard to lose the weight after bub is born so shouldn't worry so much now!

Jess I say just enjoy being pregnant and think about the weight loss later. It's amazing how much you can lose after. 17 weeks tomorrow. When's your 20 week scan? Are you still staying team yellow?

Xxx

Thanks ladies. We got home sunday afternoon and it was so nice to be home. Life is a whole new busy at the moment, just settling in and Marcy adjusting to the massive change of having to share our attention particularly sharing her dad. Raph is so chilled and even waits until I can feed him to be fed especially while things are crazy around him. Loving having another little member in our family. Sorry I havent got on the computer yet to upload some pics but will do it soon (this week while Rich is home).

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Bless Marcy! Must be a big change for them but she will love her brother lots. He sounds perfect! So pleased to hear your all home. How are you feeling? Looking forward to seeing pictures of him xxx

Next scan is in 2 weeks so I'll be 19 weeks :-D so excited!! Yep still staying team yellow!

Becky, glad you are home and getting settled in! Can't wait to see a pic!

Team yellow is exciting!

Ece, I hope Ekin starts sleeping a little better soon. They are having big developmental changes and growth spurts then too. We had a bad patch with Marcy too around the same time. She got better and started sleeping very well not long after. I hope you find the same. I'm glad her wind has settled xx

Feeling pretty good now Laura. Well actually excellent. Its nice to feel like me again :)
How are you feeling?

Laura- holiday was good. Back n work tomorrow then thurs and fri off. I start my new job on monday! Glad you had a nice birthday :thumbup: what do you get up to during the day with your two? Need inspiration on things to do!

Ece - lovely to hear from you! Sounds like Ekin is doing fab :thumbup:

Jess - how exciting about your scan!

Becky - what a beauty! Your babies are both adorable and too precious! Glad you are feeling good!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->