Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

I'm guessing you'll be under charring cross like me Hun. I think there's new wait times regarding a PMP. I think aslong as your levels drop fairly swiftly then the wait is 3 months. I'm sure they will inform you of this when your in contact with them.

We will all try answer your questions best we can lovely.

Dano boo to AF showing up when it did. But great news on the fitness front. At least your boys keep you busy too!

Becky how are things? Going well I hope.

Xxx

Hi spring orchid, sorry to read about your loss :hugs:

My story was I had a partial mole in 2008/2009 and (very unusually after a partial) chemo at charing cross. The chemo was because, after my d&c, my hcg plateaued then started to rise again (hence the importance of the follow up after a molar) and I had persistent heavy bleeding during this time. All went well and it was actually fine. I started ttc again about 6 months after the chemo finished I think :flower:

Wow, you've all really been through crap times! Especially having to have chemo Dan-o, what a shock. It's inspiring to see how you all got through it and carried on. Not that there's much choice I suppose.

I was dreading waking up this morning and having it all re-sink in. All the things you hoped would soon be happening, bump showing, second tri, feeling it move etc. It's such a come down and the molar aspect is just another aspect to be overwhelmed by.

I know so many women go through this and some go through it multiple times, and worse still would be to lose the baby further into the second trimester. That would take some serious strength.

Just need to get Monday and Tuesday over with and then start healing hopefully. Wish I had called in sick today though! Bad decision.

Thanks for asking. Went to work as normal today and was feeling quite strong until a friend of ours just texted to say his baby was born this afternoon. He copied us in with a million other people so now my phone is buzzing every 2 minutes with "Congratulations on the baby!" texts. Life's kicking me up the backside at the moment :)

Got some sharp pains in my tummy mostly on the left side. Hope you're all having a considerably better day today!

I found anything baby related was a kick in the teeth! It's hard to be happy for others when your going through a molar. I would then feel bad for feeling that way. It's all so raw for you lovely but it does get better.

I saw my cousin and her girl today so that was lovely.

Xxx

Yeah it does feel like a kick in the teeth but I'm still happy for them and would still be ok meeting their baby I think. My brother has the sweetest 4 month old boy and I never feel like it hurts, even when we were struggling to conceive - he just cheers me up.

Glad you had a nice day with family :)

The hardest part for me was going into the kids isle at the store but i had to cause nora was like 2 and a half so i had to. Also i came across one of noras nb onsies and then i just started carrying it around for a bit. My huabend never tried to prevent alana cause he knew that would be my best healer. Also though he knew that was my wprst fear cause more tgebn a few times we werent trying and were preventing and it happened. My worst fear is i would loose the avcident and then him not letting us try again for awhile. But thanks to the depo i took that lasted a year instead of 3 months it didnt happen when i wamred it to. But it was worth tge wait for alana.

Now if i could get there again.

Vicki

Of course your still happy for them. My sister fell pregnant in my wait time and she was like a healer for me. Xx

Hey laura! How are you doing?

Spring - so very very sorry :hugs: my journey started exactly 3 years ago today. Just take it day by day. The staff at charing x are wonderful. They looked after me so well.

I am ok, been a busy few days. Got lots to do today getting ready for Ella's party tomorrow. Feeling a bit sad in a strange way - my baby is getting so grown up. I also cant believe i am where i am now. 3 years ago my whole world fell apart and now i feel so lucky and blessed. :cloud9:

How is everyone else?

Dano lovely to hear from you.

Xx

Oh we had ella's 1 year check yesterday. All was fine. She weighs 9.8kg (75th centile), 46.7cm head (91st) and height 73cm (37.5th). My little shorty!

Hv said she was doing fab!

Xx

I find the first birthdays the hardest! You think I can't believe a year ago I was in labour and I first met you! I get all teary! To be honest I still do! Can't believe my little man is 4 this year. What have you planned for the beautiful girl. Her 1year check sounds great! Bless her.

Is crazy thinking our stories started 3 years ago..... Oh how things have changed. I feel very blessed and very lucky indeed.

I'm doing pretty good thanks honey. Baby been hurting me today though! Lots pushing out.... Ouch!

Xxx

Thank you my lovely!

Yes definitely feeling tearful! We have a party at 3 pm this afternoon for family - the weather looks good too :thumbup:

Wow 4! I saw a lovely picture of Corban yesterday on fb - i think with your mum - he looks so grown up! Such a beautiful boy!

Sorry bubs has been hurting you - i suppose bubs is starting to get bigger now!

Xx

Happy Birthday to your daughter, hope you all have a lovely day today - sunshine's out here!

Also just wanted to ask a quick question, though sorry to be a downer when things are finally going well for you ladies...

Since Friday I've developed really bad lower back pain, especially on the left side. I never usually get back pain so I'm worrying that it's because something bad is growing and pressing on something.

Waiting until Tuesday for my ERPC (they didn't call it this but I presume that's what I'll have because she said it was different to a D&C) is really hard because I can't help but think I've been carrying this bad tissue around for too long and I don't want it to turn cancerous.... obviously. I just want it over with. Am I worrying about nothing?

Hun it's probably nothing your probably more aware with everything that's going on. I'd say if your concerned can you call a dr? See what they say? I would call a dr if I felt worried. I had cramps etc before my d&c and brown bleeding but I had my d&c fairly quickly after my scan. My problems were after. Charring cross always told me it wasn't cancer just acted that way so I know as hard as it is try not think down that path. Sending hugs for you lovely.

Lotte hope the weather is ok for Ella's party.

Yes I put a pic on fb with Corban and my mum! He is a bit yum isn't he!

Xxx

Spring also ask away with questions! We are all here for you good and bad! One of us will always try answer xxx

Spring :hug:
I had all sorts of strange stuff going on when waiting for my ERPC after the final scan with the PMP (I had a few)
I hope the wait for Tuesday passes quickly now. I find that wait between a scan showing the heartbeat has stopped and ERPC pure torture. Been through it a few times now, my most recent was only 4 weeks ago (still waiting for genetic testing results, but not thought to be another PMP at this stage)

Ask away hun, we've all been through this and have lots of support to give xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->