Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh bless her! 2 years old. Such a lovely age. Hope the weather does improve for your trip to the zoo.

Spring sorry to hear it's been confirmed. Hope the d&c goes ok for you. Once these hurdles are out the way you can start your healing. Be thinking of you.

Xxx

It's crazy I'm nearly half way!! It's going so quick! Each week I can't believe another has passed!

Ag Fanacht - yep this is my first, never gotten this far before so it's all very new to me!! :) so exciting!!

Laura - wow 30 weeks!! How exciting!

Spring - hope it goes ok today :hugs:

ag so sorry :hugs:

dont have much time but wanted to say hello :)

xx

Hi everyone, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts - I'm back home and feeling good!

It was a long day as I was waiting in the ward for hours before they came and got me but they let my husband stay with me the whole time and honestly the nurses and doctors could not have been any kinder to me.

Never had anaesthetic before so I was nervous but actually I quite enjoyed being knocked out when it came to it! Still feeling drowsy but I'm so happy and relieved to have what felt like a big hurdle behind me finally.

Now to wait three weeks for the analysis to come back and take it from there with Charing Cross I suppose.

Thank you all too for being so nice, it's been a real help to come here and see others who have been through this. Xxx

Spring glad to hear your not feeling to bad Hun. I think the d&c is the start of trying to heal. Make sure you take it easy. Hugs xx

Hi Spring

Glad to hear you're back home safely & feeling ok in yourself. Make sure hubby takes extra special care of you over the next few days! No doubt he will, he sounds like a great support in all this.

xx

Glad everything went ok today spring. :hugs:

Becky - thank you. Glad you guys are ok.

Laura - 30 weeks already! Time is flying! What do think boy or girl?

Jess - how exciting for your scan! You look amazing - pregnancy suits you!

Xx

Ag happy birthday to your little girl for thursday! Are you in the uk - its supposed to be a heatwave here too!
What are your levels now?

Xx

Hi Lotte & thanks!

I'm in Ireland so pretty close! No sign of it here as yet but its early in the week so fingers crossed! They'd better not have got us all excited for nothing!!! :)

My last result was the slight rise from 2.1 to 3. I go in again Thursday & will hear back Friday. Cautiously hopeful that the rise was just one of these blips I've heard about & that I'll be back on a downward course again come Friday. Keep the fingers crossed for me!

Lotte I'm not sure?! The sickness is so similar to indies it makes me think girl but then Corban keeps saying he (he always spoke about indie being a girl) and it always has hick ups like Corban did so then I think boy! Argh!!!!

What do you ladies think?

Xxx

Glad it went ok Spring you can start the healing process now.

Laura I think boy for some reason and 7lb 6 oz lol. How you feeling?

Afm I am actually making progress on the possibility of ttc again. Oh is terrified of losing me to a hemorrhage that he has said no more since Carys was born. But he has given me 3 conditions, figure out a way to get more space, get full time job as he wants to be a sahd and convince him it's safe. 1 and 2 are fine because he's already measured up the loft space for a conversion and I am happy to work full time after maternity leave as we work better as a family when he does all the cooking and cleaning and I just work lol. The third condition is a bit trickier but I have a gynae appt on sat for an unrelated issue so I am going to discuss with them. Any other ways you think I can convince him I won't die lol? Xxx

Spring, when i jad my d&c i remember upto being wheeled into o.r. I dint remember even going into the o.r. Everything after that is a blur and i take that as a blessing. I do remember waking up to them telling me come on vicki its time to wake up. But that is it. Whatever they gave me deffinatly id its jpb.

I think my stepson and his girlfriend will be having their baby tomorrow sometime.she went in tonight. And i will be a grandma. According to his mom i am not though but my paremts welcomed him as a grandson and i will do the same.

I am jealous though really. I dont want to be habing one roght now, but i would like to be findimg out that i am preg. I will get over it.

Vicki

Rachie most are saying boy. Well good work on having no1 & no2 sorted. Defo have a chat on Saturday about the haemorrhaging, I can understand his worries. You think they would be more prepared for it this time round. Is a c-section an option? Or does that not change much??

Vicki are you a grandma yet?

Ag and spring how are you both today?

30 weeks today!

Xxx

Happy 30 weeks Laura. They were both quite serious bleeds, so I can understand his worry but my chances of having a haemorrhage with 3rd delivery are only slightly higher than someone who has had no previous haemorrhage and my logic is that it probably works out for the best that I have had two as it's in my notes and they will be more prepared for me to bleed than other mums who haven't. This logic isn't good enough without Drs word too so I am really hoping they are open to discussing it on Sat. If so this could be my last month of pill yay!! I think its made my broodiness worse mind that it is a possibility lol xxx

It is worry. I just hope they back you with your decision to make hubby feel more confident. If it's happened twice they've gotta be on it. Eek a bit exciting it could be your last pill for a while! Woohoo!!!!!

Xxx

Yup got a text at 1:30am saying she was 9 1/2 centmeters dialted but then around 6 48 had him via c-sec. She was pushing for 3 hours.

Vicki

I am still too young but he is old enough so hey. And atleast older then what his parents were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->