Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

That's great you are so relaxed about it!! I wish I could have been like that lol!!

Ah wonderful Rach! That is great news! I have everything crossed that it happens quickly for you!

Ladies, I've only lost the easy kgs, the next ones are the hard work! But we had our home visit from family health today - my little man had a massive growth spurt last week and grew 6cm! Putting on weight well too so I'm being left alone. Yay! Hopefully this means that I might loose weight easier this time as he is feeding so well!

Ok 2 crying bubbas... Got to run

Rach what awesome news! Can't get better than being backed by a dr! Great news your off the pill. I've ovulated after stopping the pill I just had a slightly longer cycle. Lotsa sex now mrs! Hehe! Hopefully won't be long till your announcing your news.

Spring I always tried think about my rainbow! Kept me going. As hard as it is now all the pain and waiting is worth it when that baby is in your arms I promise.

Becky weight loss is weight loss I say! I bet you look fab!

Jess I say stick to your guns and don't find out! It's so exciting finding out a birth! I've heard the idea about the envelope too. Eek! Not long!

Xxx

I am trying so hard but hubby is making it so much harder! Every time it comes up now he says he wants to know :-S I am trying to make him think of the surprise at the end but he just wants to decorate the nursery fully girly or mega boyish!

I know its massive! Hope he slows down until the next growth spurt around 6 weeks. He will be out of all his clothes in no time otherwise! He might be tall... Well taller than Marcy and I anyway!

Jess, its an awesome surprise when you find out gender at birth. Very special. Also fun to have bets between you and hubby on gender :)

Great news Rachel! You must be so happy :happydance:

Jess good luck for your scan! Is it tomorrow(or today for you now)?

Becky - great growth! Glad bubba is feeding so well. How is Marcy doing with the change? Ho tall is Rich? You and Marcy are quite small right?

Laura how are you doing?We have a jess the cat too! Ella got it for her birthday. It meows and everything!

Hope everyone else is ok.

Afm, not much happening. Feeling better after my wobble earlier in the week. Made me think about no2. Pretty sure we just want one, but i dont want to regret it and wish we had given ella a sibling. Thinking about good age gaps etc if we were to have another. Two years seems pretty popular, which means i probably need to come off pill now! Three might be better financially once we get 15 hours childcare free. Four, she would be starting school. Arghh. I dont know! I know also you cant plan for these things what with losses and waits etc.

Xx

Lotte I think if you do decide on no.2 you'll know when the time is right. The 15 hrs childcare is a great help. I'm just far to broody to wait! Plus I want close age gaps! Hehe! Glad your feeling better my lovely.

Feeling shattered and emotional today. I think I'm tired and hormone are a little crazy as I've nothing to be upset about!!!

Indie loves her Jess. She has a teeny tiny cat that looks similar too! She thinks it meowing is really funny! Hehe!

Xxx

Lotte - yes scan is today :) still 9 hrs to go tho, it's only 5am here and scan is at 2pm!
I agree with Laura, you will know when the time is right and you definitely want to try for no.2!

Laura - I have days like that too, hope u feel better soon xx

Yes I am sticking team yellow, much to hubby's disgust haha he is definitely wanting to find out but I am standing my ground!

Good luck Jess! Cant wait to hear about it xx

Lotte, I'm pretty average height wise. I think short but everyone says average. I'm 164cm and Marcy is currently 81cm so is tracking to be my height when she is older. Rich is 180cm so just under 6 foot. I think Raph willbe similar! He is already 55cm (up from 49cm at birth). Marcy was 3 months old before she was this long.
I agree with the others n you will know when the time is right for no 2 if at all :)

Laura, I found the last bit really hard emotionally this time. I was a mess lots. Maybe a boy? Messing up your hormones??

Spring, Ag, how are you both going?

Jess go you for sticking team yellow!!!! How did it go?

Becky sounds like he may be tall! Think both of mine will be fairly tall there tracking to be quite tall on there charts too. How's Marcy doing adjusting to her brother? I think being tired and hormonal is the problem. Usually I'm fine but yesterday I was a crying mess. Feeling better today.

Xxx

Scan went amazing!!!! Can't even explain how great it was :-D
And we stayed team yellow! DH says he thinks he saw a willy lol but I doubt he even knows what to look for so it's Prob just wishful thinking......although I do think we are having a boy so he could be right!

They put the pictures on a disc but I have to go back in a couple of hours and pick it up so I'll post a pic then :)

Well done for staying team yellow! Wooooo! How lovely! So pleased for you..... Looking forward to seeing pictures xxx

Congratulations Jess! Wonderful news xx

Marcy loves her brother aka 'the boy' Laura. I waited a while after she woke today and all I heard was 'the boy....this... The boy that...' So cute! She is getting very good with him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->