Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry i been mia for a bit. Jbaby congrats on u.s.
Ag so glad its not molar feel free to stay
Afm alana running fever this afternoon with stuffy/runny nose thinking maybe teeth, been very clingy stayed home from work tonight. Stepson came ovr and spent time with him hi girlfriend and grandson. He is so cute. Also started cramping a little tonight and also realuzed its been about 8 days since i got a positive opk but not sure if i ovulated even though it was positive. But we dtd. But trying to not even think alongbthat line cause i dont want to test to early or be too dissappointed if neg.

Vicki

Quick update: Just had a call from EPU to say histology confirmed the partial molar and to come in on Wednesday for a blood test. They have referred me to Charing X finally and will let me know my how my HCG levels are dropping on Thursday.

I'm a little bit worried since I still have slightly sore boobs. I think they're becoming less tender but they were very sore during my pregnancy and they still feel a bit bruised on the sides. That can't be a good sign?

Terrified my levels won't drop and I'll need chemo :-/ Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since ERPC.

On top of that I've now been told I need to have an MRI because they're not 100% sure my fibroid IS a fibroid. One of these days someone had better give me some good news!

Well at least you know for sure now lovely. You may still have slight symptoms of pregnancy as I'm sure you'll still have hcg in your system. I think it only a 1% chance of chemo with a PMP so I think you'll be fine. My hospital gave me an MRI too just to check things out. Thinking of you lovely.

Dano did you call to get the results?

How's everyone?

Xxx

Hope you're doing ok Spring. I had pregnancy symptoms for a while after my erpc but hopefully they'll start to ease soon as your hcg drops, it takes a bit of time. Best of luck Thursday, hope you get some positive news re your level.

Thanks Ag and M2C. Sorry to keep asking paranoid questions but I was just wondering... Did any of you experience shooting verticle pains about an inch or two to the left of the bellybutton?

I had these same distinctive pains when I was pregnant and they started back yesterday. Also the eczema on my belly has suddenly come back for the first time since before the op....

Well at least you know for sure now lovely. You may still have slight symptoms of pregnancy as I'm sure you'll still have hcg in your system. I think it only a 1% chance of chemo with a PMP so I think you'll be fine. My hospital gave me an MRI too just to check things out. Thinking of you lovely.

Dano did you call to get the results?

How's everyone?

Xxx

Yes not deffo no partial molar. Phew lol.

The baby's testing has pulled something else up tho, which means myself and hubby need genetic testing. I think we are having it next week :flower: I'm waiting for more info, the miscarriage clinic nurse was very helpful but said it's very complicated so she's getting in touch with the consultant gyne, who oversees the dept, and getting back to me.

Spring my cmp was 3 years ago so can't clearly remember the aches and pains. I remember my sickness actually got worse after the d&c and started easing off at about 10 days after. Few days after that my bleeding and contractions started and then I started chemo. When is your MRI? Could you ask for a scan at that point too?

Dano I'm glad to hear it's not another PMP. I'm hoping with this testing you'll find out some answers and will hopefully be able to move on and have your rainbow. How are you feeling?

32 weeks today. Can't believe in 4 weeks I may be having my homebirth home visit to see if the house is ok and to talk it all through.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Xxx

Spring :hugs: hope all goes ok tomorrow. So sorry you are going through all this.

Dano - i hope you get some answers and you get your rainbow soon. How long till you speak to the consultant?

Laura wow 32 weeks! Amazing stuff! How are you feeling?

Vicki hope af has stayed away!

Xx

Lotte I've started feeling sick and bring sick on occasion again. Not sure if it's the iron tablets or just sickness?! Either way yuk! Apart from that I'm ok ta. Are you ok?

Xxx

Dano fx you get some answers soon and they can give you a plan for TTC again!!

Wow Laura 32 weeks!

Spring - I hope you don't have to go through chemo! Definitely a better chance of not having to with a partial molar!

Afm - 20 weeks yesterday! Can't believe I'm half way!!! So happy to finally be over the hill and heading down the other side :)

Laura and jbaby you guys are moving right along. It doesnt seam that long. Lotte af is staying away either way. Cause i have not got it back yet. Cramping pains on left side around overy.

Vicki

Quick update: Just had a call from EPU to say histology confirmed the partial molar and to come in on Wednesday for a blood test. They have referred me to Charing X finally and will let me know my how my HCG levels are dropping on Thursday.

I'm a little bit worried since I still have slightly sore boobs. I think they're becoming less tender but they were very sore during my pregnancy and they still feel a bit bruised on the sides. That can't be a good sign?

Terrified my levels won't drop and I'll need chemo :-/ Tomorrow will be 2 weeks since ERPC.

On top of that I've now been told I need to have an MRI because they're not 100% sure my fibroid IS a fibroid. One of these days someone had better give me some good news!

Spring with my pmp something deffo stayed behind after my d&c as it came out when I was bleeding during my chemo (about 4-5 months later) I guess it could have looked like a fibroid, about the size of a prune. Can only describe it as what you would imagine a tumour to look like.

According to the charing cross sonographer who spotted the 'mass' on the scan, before I started the chemo, they are very common after a molar.

My whole molar thing was mismanaged a bit by my local hospital, which didn't help and contributed towards me needing chemo.
Sounds like yours are on the ball, which is great. And you're in with cx now who are fabulous. It's still super early hcg wise, mine take 4-6 weeks to go down even after a normal miscarriage with erpc xx

:hug:

M2c well jeal you are having a home birth!!!! Amazing news!!

I'm fine, just a sore ankle so running on hold for a bit :dohh: on the indoor bike for now. Lost a couple of lbs and deffo body fat % coming down, can squeeze into my size 10 skinnys again now, a few more weeks of this and they'll be comfortable again :haha:

Have a feeling I'm in the 2ww on a longish cycle at the mo, although no idea when I ovulated. Probably inbetween throwing up with norovirus lol. We deffo only DTD once during what could have been my entire fertile window, so I should be fine (ie not pregnant) for my recurrent miscarriage testing next week!

Just had the first bit of good news in forever - my HCG has dropped from over 93,000 to 175! Sooooo relieved as I had convinced myself it would be bad news. Had my first CX kit in the post this morning so will have another blood test tomorrow; my poor arm ;-)

Thanks for the info Dan-o! Not sure when the MRI will be yet but hoping it'll show a normal fibroid and no big deal. Well done on your weight loss (can I borrow some motivation please? Been eating rubbish the last 3 or so weeks) and good luck for your testing next week.

M2C, how cool is that?! Can't imagine what geing 32 weeks must feel like but I expect I'd be getting very excited! Except for the throwing up. That sucks.

That's just brilliant news hun, I think you'll be fine with numbers that low already!!

Spring that's just mega news! Great levels!

Dano great news on the weight loss. I'm aiming for a homebirth but we will see when labour kicks in! Indies labour was quick and straight forward so I'm sure I can do it again!

Xxx

Laura i was really similar with my sickness - i had a four week reprieve between 28 and 32 weeks! How have you been today? Iron tablets are pure evil - hated them. We are ok, thank you. Not really been up to much. Ella is very much a toddler now. She loves loves loves the garden. Every night this week we have been out there. As soon as we get home she goes straight to the door! So funny! So cool about the homebirth!

Jess very exciting cant believe you are half way! How are you feeling?

Becky hope you are ok

Vicki when do you normally get af back post partum?

Dano yay for the weight loss. :thumbup: hope you get some answers next week

Spring that is an amazing drop! With a drop like that you will be negative really soon! I think mine was managed poorly by my local hospital too. I ended up needing a 2nd erpoc 3 weeks after the first after heavy bleeding and hcg still up in the thousands. Are you on weekly blood tests?

Xx

That's an amazing drop in hcg spring!!!

Dano - hope your ankle feels better soon! Great work on the weight loss too!

Lotte - I'm feeling good thanks! Headaches were getting really bad so I decided to try seeing a chiropractor and have been twice so far! My headaches have definitely eased off so I'm gonna continue going until the end of my pregnancy :)

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling so happy! I'm extremely lucky my local hospital have been really good and I'm very grateful for that - from your stories it sounds like I have been very fortunate in that respect.

Lotte - think blood tests will be every two weeks but not sure yet. Have to say Ella sounds CUTE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->