Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hey everyone, lovely pictures posted! All good here, Charing Cross said my levels are now 99 and that the final checkup will be 4 weeks after whenever I hit negative. That's much better than I had expected so very happy with that. Cannot wait to start trying again!

Ah Hun that's great news! 99! Yay to that. Won't be long till your negative then you can start getting ready to ttc again. Xxz

Excellent number Spring. Yay double figures!. You will be negative and ttc before you know it! Xx

Had all my nhs tests done today and both our genetic screens. 8 weeks to wait on the results. Then an action plan for the next pregnancy, if required.

The baby we lost on the 1st August was a girl and she had trisomy 15 which is very rare to survive pregnancy. :(
I feel sad for her, but relieved that I have an explanation now, and as much as it pains me to say, I beleive it was for the best that she slipped away and didn't have to suffer. :angel:

Sorry dano :hugs: I am glad though that you have an explanantion. For me I found it really helped, because as yu say you dont want them to suffer. Will you wait teh 8 weeks or will you ttc sooner?

Spring 99 is fab! And such good news about the wait.

Laur a- you look fab! I cant believe how quickly the time is going!

Jess - Cool bump! You look really good!

Becky - thanks!

Afm, had a stressful few days at work, so relieved it is friday! Kris is out for the day on Sunday so I have mummy daugher day then, and I have tuesday off next week, so another mummy daughter day! Just need to decide what to do. Madame is less happy just staying in now she is bigger, so I either need to go out or plan an activity at home!

xx

I'm sorry you lost your baby girl but I'm pleased you have an answer for it and as hard as it must be I think your right it's best she slipped away so she didn't suffer. I'm pleased you'll get some answers soon even though 8 weeks seems a while away I'm sure your boys will keep you busy. Will you wait to ttc? Hugs for you Hun xxx

Lotte how lovely you have a few days together! I'm thinking after a stressful week at work sometime with your beauty makes it all worth while.

Xxxx

Not long and you'll be TTC again spring!!!

Dano I'm sorry about your little girl but that's good you got an explanation! Hopefully you get some answers from your screening!

Hubby and I are going to a big baby warehouse sale today :-D so excited!! Hoping to put our pram, a glider chair and a few other things on layby!

M2C no I'm not going to wait, my blood results (clotting/immune disorders etc) should be accessible in a couple of weeks or so, it's the genetics that take ages. As we can't afford IVF with PGD then the outcome of the karotype is irrelevant to us, it will just give us an idea of our % chance of a healthy baby. If we have something genetic pop up then I'm prepared to keep trying and losing until a healthy one comes along or my eggs run out. Hubby is also fine with this at the mo. :flower:

Lottie, hope you have some fab quality time with LO!

Jababy, enjoy the sale, baby shopping is so exciting!!

M2C your bump is incredible by the way! I did reply but my phone crashed and then I forgot to type it again lol! I'm the same height as you (I think?) but carry so different, I've never had a lovely round bump like that!

Dano I so admire your strength! You are an amazing lady. You will get your rainbow. I'm about 5ft 8-9". My bumps have all been very similar xxx

Yep same as me! Mine both just made me look fat until about 35w :haha:

Haha! I'm sure they didn't. This time round I think all the sickness has keep any extra weight off! Meal sizes are small otherwise I'm sick! Haha!

Xxx

Hey all, i been reading posts and keeping up. Sorry i have not commented alot lately. Tuesday wedand thurs i was an hour away from home for about 8 hours a day taking mangement classes for my job. Then scheduled to work the other nights. Tomorrow will be my first day off in a week.
Any way nothing new here right now but just terrible mood swings again. I hate them.

Vicki

How are we ladies?

Had my midwife appointment today! Gotta have my blood drawn in 2 weeks to see if it's over 10.5. They don't recommend home birth if it's under as your more likely to bleed after. This concerns me a little as the bleeding with the molar was awful so a chance of something like that happening worries me. I'm not sure how I feel right now?!? I guess we will see my results after my bloods and take it from there. Apart from that everything is all good!

Xxx

Thanks guys. had a nice day on sunday.ella enjoyed just wandering round the garden for most of it!

Laura - as you say maybe see what the bloods come back at and take it from there? What did your midwife think? How far are you from the hospital? What was your bleeding like with Indie? Glad everything is good? How are the kiddies?

Hope evryone else is ok

Xxx

Dano do they think the trisomy 15 is related to your other losses or just a chance occurrence?

When i got the results for Rory as triploid (non molar type) my consultant said that in future pregnancies there was no increased risk of it happening again.

Xx

We are probably a 20 minute car drive from our hospital. Blood loss with Corban and indigo was normal I think. It's just because the molar I lost so much blood it was just running out of me that I have that little niggle. What if?!? Hmmmm! At least we can see the results and take it from there. Need to chat some more with chris but his working day and evenings this week so it's a bit difficult.

The minis are good thank you! Pleased you had a lovely day!

Xxx

Hope everyone's doing well? No news here, just pretty busy with work at the moment; boooorrriinngg ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->