Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yer not much new going on for me either......
Started advertising my job and have received about 30 applications so will have to start interviewing next week then training someone begins......really can't be bothered with it all but only 11 weeks to go and I'm outa there!

Well that's a nice thought at least! Hope it flies for you. I found it difficult to care too much about work when I was pregnant - too many other exciting things to think about!

Tell me about it!! I'm finding it so hard to stay motivated now!

Its hard to stay motivated isn't it Jess. Will you return after you have had baby?

I am dreading this week. The 6th tomorrow is when i first thought (knew) something was wrong with Rory. I remember watching the first live show of the x factor on the saturday night and i just knew. Kris thought I was being silly. 7am on the 7th we were at the Rosie (our hospital) and it was confirmed. The 7th is also our wedding anniversary. When we got home from the hospital I remember sitting in our spare room and we gave our cards and presents to each other. Kris got me a swarski bear. The 9th was when he was born. He was so tiny, but perfect. I cannot believe it has been 2 years.

Sorry for being on a downer. I am ok,the memories just seem so clear.

How is everyone doing? Hope you all ok.

Xx

Oh lotte.... Massive massive hugs for you. Please don't think that! His your precious boy and of course your gonna remember things. Can't believe it's been 2 years. Please talk about him and share with us. Sending massive hugs my lovely xxxxx

No I don't think I will go back there, I want to find a job that I enjoy and I hated working there! I may even study to be a nurse or something, not 100% sure yet!

Awww lotte, we want to hear your stories about Rory! Sending hugs, I can't even imagine how you feel xx

Thinking of you Lotte. You should be able to say anything you feel on here, there's no need to put on a happy face for us when you're feeling anything but.

Grumble grumble, thought I'd have my next results today as I sent them off Friday morning but they said the samples haven't arrived yet and won't be ready until Wednesday afternoon. Wish I could press fast forward!

The day they tell me to test is always a Friday which means I have to wait longer because of the weekend. Do you think next time I could ignore the date they give me and just test and send the kit off early like on a Wednesday instead?

Thanks guys :hugs:

Spring - are you on blood or urine? I think if you send them weds, they should(!) receive them thurs, and then 24hrs later should be friday after 2pm. I used to do mine on a sunday (the hospital was so quiet!), they would send then monday post, receive tues and i would get results weds. Occasionally (maybe 15%) they would not receive till weds so results thurs. I never found they were that bothered if you did it a day or two early or late. They seem to accept you have a life and can only go when convenient. That may justt be me though :shrug:

Xx

Oh lotte hun, thinking of you, sending big :hug: thank goodness you have your rainbow to hold tight and help ease that heartache a little xxx

:hugs: :hugs:

Spring mine were due on Fridays this time too, as fri 1st August is when I lost my latest baby. I did mine on the mondays after tho. My 10w post loss blood and pee are due this Friday, but are booked for the monday after too. Naughty me lol, they don't really mind tho and I know i will get a result by the Thursday at the latest. Xx

I've not always been on time. I think aslong as they get the sample close to what they ask they don't mind! Super annoying when you want results and there delayed though.

Lotte how are you my lovely?

Everyone else how are you?

Xxx

I am ok, thank you Laura.

I worked from home today and had so much work to do which kept me busy, which was good.

I got soem flowers from my mum and dad and also from kris for our wedding anniversary. That made me cry abit but i am ok. I am watching my beautiful daughter run round the lounge and laugh and play and I am feeling at peace.

I have ordered some balloons for thursday and we both have the day off work. I have five, one for each of us to let off and two spare for ella to have at home. We will then go out for lunch.

Thank you all guys.

How are you laura? Dano how are you doing?

Xx

Thanks M2C (am I right in thinking you're name is actually Laura? Feels odd typing screen names sometimes!) and Dano.

Think I'm going to shift test days to either a Wednesday or Monday from now on then.

Will be thinking of you this Thursday Lotte.

Thinking of you Lotte. Massive hugs and much love. Sounds like a lovely way to celebrate your little man xx

Spring I was just given a group of blood work papers and told to get them done weekly. I always went Wednesday and got rests that night (they tested them straight away as the collection centre was also the lab). I found it was mid week so it went quicker and then I'd have my result before the weekend so thr next week was always a fresh start if they weren't what I hoped. I think as long as they get them each week it shouldn't matter.

Dano, any news your results?

Any updates on homebirth plan Laura?

Jess, good luck with the job applicants. Will you be involved in interviewing?

As for us, we are going well. Had some great nights recently so less time to get on here until a bad one tonight. I read the posts a lot but don't always get time to respond. I think Raph has started a growth spurt as he is feeding constantly. I'm about to add to it all tomorrow for the first lots of jabs! Forgot that feeling of dread as I have no idea how he will react. Marcy is spending the day with my mum so I can do doctors and a hair cut. She is growing up too quickly. She is such a sponge and blows me away everyday with something new.

Thinking of you all xx

Lotte - that sounds like a lovely idea! A beautiful way to celebrate your little man xx

Becky - I hope the jabs aren't too bad for Raph, you never know how they are going to react with them. Hopefully he isn't too fussed!
We have had two interviews so far, have another 3 today and 2 tomorrow! I am in the interviews so I can see if they are a good fit for my position and scope them out hehe. I have a feeling we will probably go with the first girl we interviewed (I know her from school) my boss was really happy with her!

I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do next career wise as I will be starting fresh after bub's is born and I think I want to be a midwife! It means 3 years of study, it will be hard but I am really interested in it and I don't want to go back to reception or retail work! Hubby is very supportive and said I can do whatever I want! I'm get excited when I think about it :-D

Lotte that's a lovely idea. Thinking of you lots!

Spring yes my names Laura :)

Becky I'm so pleased all is going well. I think when you have a baby the older one all of a sudden doesn't seem to be a baby anymore! How did little man take his injections?

Jess I think training to be a midwife would be amazing. I would love to do it too but I wanna get the mini years done before I think about something like that.

As for me I'm 35 weeks! What! Feeling ok.... A little stretched. Have midwife on Monday to have bloods taken and hopefully get results by Wednesday. I'm hoping there not to low as I'm still hoping for a homebirth! I'm hoping that all is ok. Im soooo broody I can't wait to meet baby!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->