Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

35 weeks, amazing! I'm excited for you, you're nearly there!

Jess - I'd love to be a midwife too but much too dumb unfortunately. Terrible with maths, I'd kill someone in no time ;-)

Got my results... 17! Happy dance.

17 is amazing Spring! So nearly there :happydance:

Laura cant believe you are 35 weeks! Hope the blood tests come back ok and you get your home birth.

Vicki thank you. Hope you are ok

Jess - being a midwife would be so cool! All those babies :baby: how are you feeling?

Becky - glad all is well with you. Hope jabs were ok. They do grow far to quickly. Its scary thinking about where our little babies have gone! Hope you enjoyed your hair cut

Xx

Whatttttt 35 weeks! That's crazy lol! So close!

Spring - that's so great your result is so low now!!!

Spring that's mega news!!! 17.... Getting close!

It's crazy I'm 35 weeks! The thought I'll probably go over still makes me feel like I've ages to wait! So excited about if bubba is pink or blue?!?

Xxx

Happy birthday to my sweet little man!

Love him always and forever

Xx

Spring that's mega news!!! 17.... Getting close!

It's crazy I'm 35 weeks! The thought I'll probably go over still makes me feel like I've ages to wait! So excited about if bubba is pink or blue?!?

Xxx

What are you thinking? Pink or blue?

Xx

Happy birthday Rory xx
Thinking of you lotte xxx

Thinking of you today lotte, happy birthday to sweet angel Rory xxx

Happy birthday gorgeous Rory. Much love to you all on this day.

I'm not sure?! The sickness made me sway girl but the scan picture and Corban referring to baby as a boy makes me swayboy..... Dunno!!!!

Xx

Happy birthday Rory. All my love Lotte xx

Laura, wow! Almost there x can't wait to hear your news x

Spring congratulations! Great number!

Midwife would be great Jess! A friend is studying to be one while having a 2 year old (plus 8 and 6). She loves it. I think she has done second year part time as her youngest was a surprise.

Jabs went well. Cried a bit but settled for me ok. Just very sleepy. He has taken a dummy too now so feeding less which makes me think I was overfeeding him and making colic worst. That and he put on 1.3kg in a month! And grew another 3cm. So different to Marcy. But starting to look similar :)

Becky how lovely! When you get a chance a picture would be super! He sounds like his doing great!

Xxx

Doing good here. Friday had to rush home in the middle of my shift at work cause nora fell down the stairs. She had a big goose egg with a small gash on her head didnt need stitches luckily. Feeling a bit depressed lately. One reason cause a co worker that gpt promoted with me at the same time (went through classes together, she even brought up since we becoming managers we still need to treat our crew as equals when we can) even though sge has not finished it yet she already talking down to me. Other reason cause i just waiting for period or pregnancy and niether coming still. And dh wanting me to get into school in aug. I need to be preg by the end of tge month for it to not interfere with school. Dont know what to do. Any way hope you all had a good weekend.

Vicki

So I got my blood results. Bloods still at 9.9 but have low ferritin and need to see the dr. The receptionist can't say much so I'm gonna speak to my midwife. Homebirth more than likely off the cards which in all honesty SUCKS! But I have to be safe!

How are we all?

Xxx

Ohh that's a shame m2c. :hugs: is 10 the cut off? I was disappointed not to get mine when I tested +for group b strep late on. Vincents birth was textbook too, typical.

Maybe you can get a water birth or MWL unit birth?! (I wasn't allowed those options either!) I reckon you'll go fast anyway, you may have an unexpected homebirth, you never know!!

As for me I'm doing ok, but still spotting lightly. It's been since my D&C, on and off all month, need to go get looked at really. 8-10dpo today, AF due in a couple of days, my first bfn 'normal' cycle since having vincent!

On a more positive note, I ran my first 5k yesterday! Amazing considering I couldn't run for 60 seconds without almost passing out in august! Not really lost any scale weight but I'm in my size 10's again now, phew. :D

It's 10.5. Gonna talk to my midwife. I went midwife led with indie so that's were I would go again. Maybe try a water birth?? I'm hoping it's a nice swift one again!!!

Strange you would keep spotting?! Maybe a visit to the dr? So pleased to hear you ran 5k! Go you! Must feel good to hit a mile stone like that! London marathon next year?! Hehe! Xxx

Great job on the 5k Dano! Awesome effort! Very jealous. I struggle to push the double pram up the hills around our house... I hope the spotting stops soon. I am too (almost 8 weeks now). Hoping it stops soon.

Sorry the results weren't what you needed Laura. Dano is right. You might have an unplanned one at home as its too quick!

I got my bloods and pathology results back... All clear and no sign of molar. Yay! Big relief.

Hope everyone is well xx

Great news about no molar. Always a relief to hear. How have you been? Your minis ok?

Xxx

Great news Becky! Hope you and your little ones are ok.

Dano great job on the5k. Sorry af is due shortly :hugs:

Laura sorry about your blood results. A water birth would be amazing too! How are your littlies?

Afm, all is well, been busy at work we have the week after next off (i think its half term). Looking forward to spending time with kris and ella. She is doing well. She makes me laugh so much. She has started shaking her head at everything. This morning, i said to her, do you want to go downstairs and she shook her head and laughed! Cheeky monkey! When i picked her up from my mums today she was busy 'reading' her books. So proud of her.

We lit our candles tonight for wave of light. This is my candles and my very precious rainbow:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe