Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Sorry your results weren't what you wanted Laura!

Dan-o that's awesome you ran 5k!!! I could never do that!!! I hate running tho lol

Becky that's great your results came back no molar!

Afm - suffered a pretty bad migraine the other day and ended up on observation for a few hours at the ob's office :-( then had another bad night last night with bad back pain, headache and heartburn! I think Ive hit that point in pregnancy where my body starts hating me lol

My burning candle for national pregnancy/infant loss.

Attachments

• 1015141914-1.jpg
    1015141914-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Lotte what a sweet picture and a lovely thing to do. Ella sounds like a cheeky monkey! Just yummy! Indigo loves her books too!

Xxx

Jess that doesn't sound pleasant. Aslong as your both ok. Can't believe your 24 weeks! Just crazy!

Xxx

Lovely candle Vicki :hugs:

Jess hope you feel better soon.

Laura - 36 weeks! Time for a bump picture i think! How are your kiddies?

Xx

Yesterdays little candles for my tiny angels that never could have been and my 2 rainbows that I thank my lucky stars for every day. I was only going to light 4 (for the later miscarriages) but felt mean not lighting one for each bfp that never made it, so there they all are together x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
All my love Dano xx

Was thinking of you all on the 15th xx

Laura, not long now!

Lotte, the break off sounds good! Marcy love s reading too. So cute to see them reading especially when they start reading books to toys :) Ella is growing so quickly. Just gorgeous!

Jess hope you are feeling a bit better x

Vicki hope your body sorts itself out soon for you x

We are going well. The weather is improving here so lots of sun which means more walking (got to drop this weight before summer really kicks in so my summer clothes fit!) and being outside. Both love it outside. Raph was the happiest I've seen him over lunch today while we played out. He was smiling and almost laughing at the birds. And Marcy just loves water so the poor dog ends up with no water. But the dog did steal Marcys apple so I don't think they will be friends for a while now. Will be a great summer :)

Becky that sounds lovely! Baby smiles are just yummy! I'm sure your already looking fab.

How's every bodies weekend been?

I received a letter from my drs saying the dr has requested I have a further blood test and then need to see him?! The longer this goes on the more I'm feeling like packing a hospital bag and focusing on going to midwife led.

Xxx

Oh did they say what for? Good luck. And almost 37 weeks :) not long now. I hope things get sorted and you have plans for labour that is lost comfortable for you xx

We are alright thanks Laura :thumbup:

Hope all is ok at the doctors. When do you see them? Cant believe you are 37 weeks! How are Corban and Indie?

Becky how are you doing? How are your littleones?

Xx

I've got my blood test tomorrow and should hopefully be able to see the dr for results thursday. I think it's just checking this whole anemia thing! Hope all is ok!

Corban and indie are good thank you! Ella ok?

Xx

I hope u get good results Laura!

We are off to phuket tomorrow!!! Can't wait for a holiday but a little nervous as last time we went there I had just found out I was pregnant and I got extreme food poising over there and then miscarried a couple of weeks later! Not sure if it was related or not?
I'm sure all will be fine this find though and I'm going to be EXTRA careful!

Jess I'm sure all will be fine. Just air on the side of caution of course but I'm sure the mc from before has nothing to do with that. 25 weeks tomorrow too! Exciting stuff! Love keeping up with your purchase on fb! Hehe!

Xxx

I can't believe I have 15 weeks to go!! Maybe not even that if I go early!! When I say that it seems closer :)

Hehe how cute were the headbands I got......things like that make me want it to be a girl :-D guess we will know soon enough!

Jess they were mega cute! I'm super excited to know what team you are! At the moment in thinking team pink?! Not long! I've 21 days till due date! Eek! As if!!!

How's everyone doing?

Xxx

Omg that's a seriously impressive bump m2c!!! :cloud9:
Gorgeous but I bet it's jolly uncomfy now! You are so close, it's amazing how fast yours and jbabys pregnancies have gone! (To me anyway!)

Because of my sickness most of the pregnancy has dragged so I feel like it's taken an age to get here. Crazy though thinking 21 days till my due date. Thank you! It's not to uncomfortable really just the usual! Likes sitting on a nerve which sends shooting pains down my leg! Eek!

How you doing lovely?

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->