Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh good point. I'd never noticed ovulation pains before I got pregnant but I suppose it's possible, thanks. I've only had a couple of pains today but if I carries on tomorrow I think I'll check with CX.

Surprised to find I am still emotionally fragile upon hearing about a friends new pregnancy. They didn't really tell me in the most sensitive way and don't think they really understand the trauma of the PMP, despite me having told them about it at the time.

I just can't wait to be happily and heavily pregnant. To be honest I don't think I'll be able to relax and enjoy it until my future baby is in my arms.

My ovulation pains became more like period pains and actually quite painful after the molar. If your still concerned it won't hurt to call cx if it helps put your mind at rest. I don't think people really think. I found it hard for a long time after the molar. Not long till you can get on and ttc. Being preggo after a molar is hard but once that baby is in your arms honey you'll realise that it's all been worth the wait.

Jess how are things with you my dear? Bump must be coming along nicely? Do you have any further scans or do you just see the midwife now?

Lotte hows you doing? Ella ok?

Becky how are your minis? Would love to see another picture of them both when you get a chance. You ok too?

Dano how are you boys? Vincent better now? How's the running coming on?

Vicki has AF shown up as yet for you?

Ece lovely to hear from you.

As for me I'm 39 weeks tomorrow. Got the midwife next Wednesday when we can talk about sweeps. Not sure what I'll do as yet as I'm allowed one on the Thursday at another drs surgery. With corbans birthday on the 16th I dunno? Do I try a sweep or wait until after his birthday!??

Xxx

27 weeks today Woohoo hello 3rd and final trimester!!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/459D308E-7528-4F71-9C4E-4014932917AF_zpssbq9arrj.jpg

I don't have any more scans through the doc/midwife but I have organised to have a 3d/4d scan on the morning ofmy baby shower which is on the 15th!!! Can't wait!!!

Gosh can't believe you are 39 weeks Laura!!!

Oh my, where did 39 weeks come from m2c??!!!! Good luck for whatever you decide with the sweep! Eeek!

Jbaby, gorgeous bump coming along now, wow, happy 3rd tri!!

Vince much better now, just like a normal cold now, grumpy, snotty and not eating lol! He's hit the terrible twos a bit early, so I'm not sure how much of the grumpiness is actually due to being ill :haha: Sidneys fine, enjoying preschool.

Running back on track, no injuries at the mo lol. Doing 5k 3 times a week now and sometimes a 14k on a Friday with my friend, but we have lots of walk breaks as I'm pushing the buggy with Vince in as well. :flower:

Hey everyone!

Been a busy last week.

Dano glad Vince is better now. Go you on the running! I really want to get back into it, but just cant seem to find the time at the moment. Hoping next year when Ella is slightly older.

Jess - lovely bump!final stretch now! How cool about 3d scan. We had one at 33 weeks with Ella at our localhospital. Wasn't expecting it, but my consultant had a trainee so she did them. It was amazing! Enjoy yours. :thumbup:

Laura - baby will be here so soon. Have you got a name? Any. News on the birth or will you have to wait till next week. I planned to have ella in a midwife led unit, turned up at the hospital and they almost laughed in my face. And said err no, it will be delivery unit.

Spring - sorry to hear how you have felt. It is completely natural. Even now I feel jealous of those who have an innocence regarding pregnancy. :hugs:

Vicki - hope your sons foot is ok.

Ece- hello! Lovely to hear from you. Even now ella is very demanding! Cool news on the tooth.ella was a late teether.she had none on her birthday but now has 6! Two front bottom, two front top and two top molars:dohh:

Becky - hope you are feeling better.

Afm, no news. Not sure what i'm up to. Thinking about ttc again, although I have been off the pill a while and no af. Think I may need to put on some weight to get af. May leave it till next summer though, so Ella is a bit older.

Laura how did you find the sickness with your little ones?

Work is very busy, and Ella keeps us on our toes!

Xx

Jess you look awesome! Exciting you have a baby shower and scan coming up. Happy third tri lovely!

Dano check you out with the running! It sounds like your doing great. Glad to hear Vincent is much better. I think indigo is in the terrible twos. She even stamps her feet! Little monkey!

Lotte yes we have names! Boy will be Cooper ENgland (England was chris grandads middle name and great grandads middle name) and Iya Anne (iya meaning violet the colour after indigo in the rainbow) My midwife told me to call mlbu but I don't really wanna go onto labour and delivery as there quicker to interfer with you! The 24 hour nausea was hardwork with the little ones. I had days were I cried.... But that passed and it was more throwing up which I could cope with. We will have a fourth so really it's all worth it! Exciting your thinking off ttc again though lovely!

Xxx

image.jpg

Hoping not to be posting to many more of these pictures!

Just another question! Anyone used a tens machine? My sister has given me one to use and I'm curious!

Xx

Holy moly that's an amazing bump M2C! Surely it won't be too long now; it must be exhausting to carry around.

Beautiful bump JBaby!

Thanks Lotte. I've been feeling fine for a while now and thought I was pretty stable again. I've been around babies and pregnant ladies and had no problem. I don't really know why this one announcement affected me so badly, except that when I first started TTC she wasn't even considering getting pregnant in the near future so it feels so unfair. She said it will be my turn next but I felt like saying 'but it already WAS my turn!'.

It's just another sign that the repercussions of having a miscarriage are so much bigger and longer lasting than even I myself realised and there's not a lot you can do about the way you truly feel.

Dan-o, that's amazing, you must be feeling so physically fit! I am a rubbish runner! I never stick at it long enough to get past the tight chest phase and am more of a yoga girl. Keep it up, you sound amazing!

Jacky - how are you feeling now?

Hi loveys!

Sorry been Mia lately. Been so tired since being sick. Feeling a lot better now. Almost past the infection. Thanks for all your comments. Hope that's the last time now. We are going well though. Raph is growing too quickly and Marcy is asserting her independence... We are getting some beautiful sunny days now so lots of days at the park. Beach day tomorrow :)

Oh beautiful bumps Laura and Jess! Happy 3rd trimester jess. Laura not long! Ill be checking all the time now!

Dano, glad Vincent is getting better. I think we have started the terrible 2s here too early. She had me in tears a couple of days ago. Just pushing until I break some days. But I won't let a small person bet me! And awesome job on the running! You are doing so well! I have started back riding (only exercise bike so im still around for Raph) but doing 10km most days. Starting to feel great for it :)

Lotte. Yay to ttc! Fabulous news!

Spring, how are you? Have you been given the all clear yet (sorry you may have said).

Wow Laura you must be ready for that baby to come out hehe!!

Oh laura 39 weeks, that went by fast for us at least.

Jess 3rd trimester yeah.

No period for me yet. She will nurse at most twice a day but its more for comfort then food. She stll wants that. But sometimes she not nurse at all.

Logan has to wear a board shoe. Its stiff with velcro to hold it on. So he cant bend his toe. He goes back to dr the on alanas 1st birthday (day before thanksgiving. Here atleast) not sure if its tge same there. Since he is in high school they offered him a key to the elevator since walking down the slippery stair (that shoe does not have alot of traction). We will learn at his apt. If he can go back to playing sports by then.

Vicki

Omg!! Did any of you read the news about the lady denied nhs treatment for molar pregnancy/gestational trophoblastic disease (UK) just recently? She was under prof Seckel and from the gist of it, her other chemo attempts failed. There was a massive petition (now closed I believe) and an unnamed charity stepped in to pay the £80k bill. Gutted I missed the petition, but so pleased someone stepped in. Keeping Alice Dann in my thoughts, I hope she wins the fight for her life now xxx

Here's a bit about it:
https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-29662807

And her petition:
https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-hunt-change-the-decision-and-fund-cancer-treatment-for-alice-dann

Oh laura 39 weeks, that went by fast for us at least.

Jess 3rd trimester yeah.

No period for me yet. She will nurse at most twice a day but its more for comfort then food. She stll wants that. But sometimes she not nurse at all.

Logan has to wear a board shoe. Its stiff with velcro to hold it on. So he cant bend his toe. He goes back to dr the on alanas 1st birthday (day before thanksgiving. Here atleast) not sure if its tge same there. Since he is in high school they offered him a key to the elevator since walking down the slippery stair (that shoe does not have alot of traction). We will learn at his apt. If he can go back to playing sports by then.

Vicki

Aww bless him, hope it heals up quickly now!
Bet your AF turns up when you least expect it, although saying that, mine didn't as I caught that first egg! (Well until I lost it I mean) Fingers crossed keep BDing!

Omg!! Did any of you read the news about the lady denied nhs treatment for molar pregnancy/gestational trophoblastic disease (UK) just recently? She was under prof Seckel and from the gist of it, her other chemo attempts failed. There was a massive petition (now closed I believe) and an unnamed charity stepped in to pay the £80k bill. Gutted I missed the petition, but so pleased someone stepped in. Keeping Alice Dann in my thoughts, I hope she wins the fight for her life now xxx

Here's a bit about it:
https://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-29662807

And her petition:
https://www.change.org/p/jeremy-hunt-change-the-decision-and-fund-cancer-treatment-for-alice-dann

Oh my god, how unbelievably awful for her! I can't imagine how she would be coping and am so glad the charity is going to pay for her treatment.

How would her situation arise? I thought molar related cancer was pretty much always 100% curable?

Persistant GTD (when your hcg doesn't go down after molar/D&C) has a cure rate of 99% and choriocarcinoma 95%.
Placental site tumour doesn't have a published cure rate, but it is also 'very high'

So it's all super curable as far as cancer goes.

I'm guessing that she was in that unlucky 1% :(

Xx

View attachment 817957

Hoping not to be posting to many more of these pictures!

Just another question! Anyone used a tens machine? My sister has given me one to use and I'm curious!

Xx

Oh my, that's a seriously impressive and beautiful bump m2c!! I never bothered with the tens or anything with Vince, the fiddliness would have bugged me, plus I labour fast. May be worth a go? Don't you go fast as well tho? How's babys position, round right way? Looks it from your bump!!

Persistant GTD (when your hcg doesn't go down after molar/D&C) has a cure rate of 99% and choriocarcinoma 95%.
Placental site tumour doesn't have a published cure rate, but it is also 'very high'

So it's all super curable as far as cancer goes.

I'm guessing that she was in that unlucky 1% :(

Xx

How incredibly unlucky, and yet she's still smiling! I really hope this treatment gives her a chance.

Oh my I never saw that. How crazy they won't allow her the drug.

Baby is defo head down? Changes position a lot still but usually seems it's butt is high on my right side. Corbans labour was 16 hrs.... Me dilating from nothing to 9cm was quick it's just after that my contractions slowed as he was back to back. Indie in total was 4hrs. So I hope for another swift one!!!! I guess we will se how it goes but I am gonna try use the tens machine!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"