Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

That's what I was thinking m2c, if a back to back labour tens deffo worth a go, right way round labour you may not even need it! (Or have time for it :haha:)

Not having time for it would be super! Gonna call my mum as soon as I think so etching is happening as she is about 30-45 drive away depending on traffic. Xx

M2C- Ahhh you're so close!!! I keep checking in to see if you've popped! Very exciting, and sort of unbelievable! Does Indigo have any idea there's a new baby about to join the family? How do you think she'll do?

AFM-I'm so excited. One more AF then we will officially be TTC. Kind of scares me too to get on the roller coaster again. It's never happened without a mc or lots of scares. Praying that it's one of those perfect easy pregnancies for #3!

How did the full moon go m2c? Any twinges?

Raff, good luck for next month then!! How exciting!!

As for me 9dpo approx today on a ntnp cycle. Caved and tested:

Bean #12 is locked and loaded!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/1640A428-524F-4CB6-8930-A967F84C65AF.jpg

Omg yay congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Dano!!!!!!! Yay! So happy for you :happydance:

Laura - you look fab! Love those names too.

Kris - exciting about ttc! Hope you fall quickly and the pregnancy is uneventful. Love seeing your two on facebook.

Spring - have you a date for ttc from cx?

Dano thank you for posting that article.

Was at a conference in london today. Was pretty good, although spent 4 hours travelling! So happy its the weekend. Time with my little lady!

Hope you have nice weekends

Xx

Dano!!!!!! Omg! Congratulations my lovely! Stick bubba stick!

Raff so excited for you ttc soon! Eek!

Lotte she's a proper little poppet! Yummy little girl!

Nope! Nothing! Felt like baby was right in my lady bits last night but nothing! Come on baby! Xxx

Lotte- She's so sweet! Her hair looks like it grows twice as fast as Emsleys!

DanO- Yippee!!! praying it's sticky! That is an impressive line for 9dpo!!!

Too cute Lotte! Re TTC date - CX said I just need a final urine test on the 18th this month to confirm HCG has stayed negative and then my followup will be over. That means we can try then right? I presumed it did.

I had good news today about my fibroid MRI results - it's on the outside of my uterus and won't cause any problems getting or staying pregnant! I am SO relieved, it's been weighing on my mind for ages :)

Weirdly having a period now on only day 16 of my cycle. I expect it will just take a while for my cycle to regulate again.

Thinking of you Laura! Can't wait for the happy update.

That's great news Spring!! Hopefully you fall pregnant soon after being given the ok!!

Dano yeah fx that it is very sticky as super glue sticky.

M2c almost time.

As for me nothing.

Vicki

Omg - congratulations Dano! Fabulous line for 9dpo!

Lotte, gorgeous :)

Spring, great news. Hope it happens quickly x

Raff, yay to ttc soon!

Laura, hopefully not much longer! Come on bubba xx

When I get on the computer next I will upload a pic of my grommets :)

Fab news spring, such a relief!! Final stretch now and your away!!! My cycles have done that occasionally, bloody annoying! I had one like that after my may miscarriage. X

Spring - that is great news! I hope your cycles regulate soon.

Raff - haha! Her hair has grown quite quickly. I have cut her fringe twice since her birthday! Its a bit scraggly at the ends so denating having it tidied up by my hairdreser but not sure how she will behave!

Becky - look forwrd to the piccies!

Laura - hope baby comes soon! Did you day Corban's birthday was the 16th?

Dano will you test again? Or will you have any bloods etc?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->