Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yep poas daily no doubt lol.
Won't do betas (can't be bothered anymore as my January and August losses had normal numbers) but will do my Charing cross HCGs and get the numbers off those for my own reference :)

Today's
10dpo https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/44177D1A-70C7-4635-962F-B7AEC8FD54B5.jpg

Dano test looks good.

Lotte yes corbans birthday is the 16th!

Keep getting worried thoughts about labour?!?! It's making me feel sick. In not sure why?!? I know it hurts but I know I can do it without pain relief?!? I just hope something happens soon cause I'm hating this feeling. Never got scared with the other too!! Sob sob xxx

I dreaded/anticipated the ring of fire with Vince! So much so that I picked up the gas and air for the last couple of contractions as I knew he was about to crown. As it was I never felt pain, only pressure as his head popped out and then his body just followed on the same contraction. I thought the placenta stretched me more, it was bloody massive lol! You'll be absolutely fine, embrace the contractions and baby will just fall out, exactly like your last one I bet!!

Dano, I was the same. I dreaded the crowning. So much so that I held off pushing as I was so scared. Something about knowing what you are in for.ignorance is bliss!
Laura, you got this! You have done it before, twice so your body will roll with it and know what its doing and quickly too! You can do it!

M2C- You're SO close! Maybe a due date baby for you??? I keep checking in just to find out if the baby is here!

I am stalking ladies and keeping up with you all hope everyone is well.
Dano fantastic news and I think it's probably a good idea to not do betas.
Laura you are so close it's exciting :) don't panic too much about the birth. Easier said than done mind.
Jess can't believe how far along you are already lovely bume :)
Afm I am currently on month 2 of ttc and I am 5 days late for af but still getting bfns but I o'd late and only 15dpo and didn't get my first faint bfp until 16dpo with Carys so there's still time lol. Xxx

Hey ladies!!

Always stalking :) just read last few pages!

M2c some amazing bump photos! You're so close :)
Dano that's an amaZig line for 9dpo!!!

Hello to everyone else :)

We're all amazing here! Our LO has been home 6 months & next month his baby brother will join us at a few months old :) just amazing :)

X

Ooooo good luck Rach! Hopefully a BFP shows up soon!! Fx

Aimze that's so beautiful :) so happy for you!

I'm so gutted we found out that I had a molar pregnancy today:cry: I was so excited to start trying again and that was our hope to move on from our miscarriage. Really upset that we now have to wait but completely understand why it's just upsetting as it took us 7 months of trying to fall and I hope it won't be another 7 months. Has anyone not waited the 6 months or been told earlier that they can try? Feeling crap about it all :wacko:

So I had my midwife today. She took bloods again so the hospital will have acess to my latest levels so hopefully all is ok for midwife unit and maybe a waterbirth if I want one. Baby is roa and 3/5 engaged. Got a sweep booked for Monday if no baby by then. She said to make sure as soon as I think things are kicking off to call the hospital and if I'm at home when I feel pressure in my bum then to just call the midwives out and not attempt to try to make the hospital. Come on baby!!!!

Xxx

Hey beautiful star, sorry you've just found out you've had a molar. Do you know if it's partial or complete? Sending hugs your way lovely xxx

I'm so gutted we found out that I had a molar pregnancy today:cry: I was so excited to start trying again and that was our hope to move on from our miscarriage. Really upset that we now have to wait but completely understand why it's just upsetting as it took us 7 months of trying to fall and I hope it won't be another 7 months. Has anyone not waited the 6 months or been told earlier that they can try? Feeling crap about it all :wacko:

I'm so sorry you have got this news :-( it's the worst feeling!
Mine was a partial molar and I only had to wait 3 months so hopefully your wait isn't too long! Sending hugs xx

Laura - gahhhhhh could be any day now!! How exciting!! I can't wait to hear the news that he/she is here!!

image.jpg

Due date bump! Want this to be the last picture I take! I doubt it will be though!

Aimze so pleased all is going well with you!

Besutifulstar how are you today?

Dano have you tested again?

Jess happy 28 weeks!

Everyone else I hope your all well xxx

Laura, fingers crossed bloods are ok! Oooh any day now. Will be stalking all the time now! Thinking of you xx

Aimze, exciting your new little boy comes home soon. And fabulous news your little one is settling in well xx

Good luck Raff!

Beautiful Star, sorry you have to go through this. I had a partial molar diagnosed Jan 2012 at 14/15 weeks (first scan I had). It had taken about 18months to fall with the mole. I had 3 months of negative bloods and got pregnant with my daughter a couple of days after my 3rd monthly in late April 2012. I've just had my second rainbow. when do you start having bloods done? Thinking of you x

And wow Laura, all baby! Lovely bump! Fingers crossed very soon x

Thanks!!! Can't believe only 2 more and I'll be 30 weeks!!!

Happy due date Laura!!!! :-D

Ladies we have a baby iya. Just over 3 hours of labour and a few minutes pushing! I'm in love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->