Omg congratulations!!!! Welcome to the world little one :-D
Wow nice quick labour :) hope u r doing well xx

Omg!! I missed it lol!!! Congratulations
A girl??? Wow, pics please!!!!!! :wohoo:

Whoop whoop Laura! Fab news!

Need pictures pictures pictures!

Hope you are all doing ok!

Xx

Yep fine just ticking along waiting for first scan. 25th November, I'll only be 5w6d! I think they want me to gonand to see the consultant that day about something to do with the girl we lost a few months ago. (I think they are angling at me having an amino this time if all ok at 12w)

Wow congratulations Laura! Sounds like it was a nice quick birth; looking forward to more details and hopefully a pic when you get chance.

Looks like I've missed quite a few posts over the last few days but glad to see everyone seems to be well.

Beautiful Star- not sure if you're still checking back here and have seen all the messages everyone has left you. I had a partial molar at the end of August and have found this thread to be a big comfort as everyone knows exactly what you're going through. Feel free to message me any time.

What?! Congratulations and welcome baby Iya!! Yay yay yay!!! This makes me too happy!

Fabulous news Laura! Yay a little girl. The best news xx

Thanks ladies! When I get a bit more of a moment I'll get you a picture and some more info xx

I found the full story of Alice Dann in my take a break magazine this week!
Seems like she had a molar pregnacy/trophoblastic tumour that went undiagnosed for a very long time. Poor lady. Glad she is funded now, the story must have been written before the charity stepped in.

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/3579B3FC-7CF6-4BF8-838C-A88032518C67.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/89C3F131-36E6-4BD6-9108-6AE4F755C6C8.jpg

Thanks for posting Dano, I just read it all and it gives me the horrors. I still don't understand how she contracted GTD when she'd had two healthy children and a hysterectomy. So it wasn't from a molar pregnancy?

I have my final urine test tomorrow to hopefully confirm my hcg has stayed negative. Fingers crossed!

How are you feeling Dano?

Good luck with your urine Spring. I hope it's still negative.

Laura, how are you going with 3? How's gorgeous Iya?

It Friday niiiiiggghht! And I'm feeling fiiiiinneeee! Wooh, it's been a long week and I'm not working this weekend. Plus my follow-up is now officially over! Happy happy happy. How is everyone?

Ooh hope you have a fab weekend spring! Time for some baby dancing soon then!!

Quiet here with m2c out of action :haha: Hope everyone is doing great!

That's great news spring :)

Not much new going on for me......now that our baby shower is done I can start getting the things we still need and didn't get at the shower :)
The furniture in the nursery is all set up and now just awaits the arrival of our little miracle <3
We have a 4d scan this morning :-D second attempt as we didn't get any good pics at the first! Fx for some good face shots this time!!!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Just aversions really spring .. to most things! :mrgreen:
Otherwise just a bit fatigued with bouts of extreme grumpiness :haha:

A little bit in denial still. I guess 3 losses and a chemical in the space of 8 months has sent me a bit bats lol. First scan next week. :flower:

Good luck for your first cycle of BDing!! Did you say you were near ov? Hope you get lucky asap!! :winkwink:

Very exciting jbaby! Lovely you have everything sorted! I had Sidney's room all done by 30w I think as well! now you can take it easy for the final stretch. Hope the scan goes fab and bubs cooperates! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->