Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Jbaby - it must be amazing to see your baby's face on a 4D scan! How surreal. Very cool your nursery is all set up and ready to go, makes it all more real.

Dano - the fatigue is pretty hard to deal with. Three losses in 8 months is something I cannot wrap my head around. Once has been hard enough so you have my ultimate respect for still having a sense of humor and such positivity. You so deserve a happy ending! Keep us updated on the scan, I'm sure we'll all be sending good vibes.

As for me, I have absolutely no idea when I'm ovulating anymore! I'm going to do my best not to obsess this time around and hope things just work naturally whilst we take our time and have fun.

It helps that I'm currently enjoying not itching. When I was pregnant I had the most intense itching imaginable that made every day hell to get through. I couldn't sleep because of it, it was unbearable. It only disappeared the week after my erpc. Not sure if it was molar related but I'm a little bit scared to become pregnant again incase it starts up again.

Don't get me wrong, I want to be pregnant more than anything but I'm focusing on the silver lining :)

Well our 2nd attempt at a 4d scan was very unsuccessful due to my anterior placenta so guess I will have to settle with this pic :) atleast we can see bubs nose, lips and hand up in its face!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/B031A8BD-0B60-466C-96D6-2C6AEC85CB2A_zpssbybk9dd.jpg

Aww bless! Still cute though! What a little monkey, you know both my rainbows were just the same, never cooperated for a single scan lol! When we did the 3d with ds2 all we could get was the back of his head as he buried his face in the placenta it was so funny! Ah well at least it's reassuring to see baby doing so well, even if you didn't get any pics for the wall xx

Haha sounds like our little one!! I guess they just want to stay a surprise for us!! :)

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been Mia! Chris only had this week off so been busy making the most of that! Things are going great! I'm a tiny bit tired but hey it's all good. Had a newborn shoot with sil today which was lovely. Iya is doing super! I'll post a picture in a mo.

Dano how are things going? When's your first scan? Do cx know yet?

Jess sorry bubs was being a mini monkey twice! At least you got a bit of a face shot. Sounds like your pretty much ready for bubba. Have you any names planned?

Spring yay you can get on board the baby making train. My ovulation was a bit crazy after the molar. I still used opks at that point. We kinda tried to bd every other night to cover basis. Hopefully the itching won't come back!!!

Lotte how's you?

Becky your babies are so yummy! Loved the fb pictures. Too cute. How are you all getting on?

Rachie any preggo signs?

Raff are you now trying again?

Xxx

Laura she is gorgeous!! Loved the pics on facebook from your photoshoot!!!

If we have a girl she will be Layla Louise and if a boy we are thinking Koby Jace. Not 100% on the boys name yet though :)

So precious m2c, ahhh those sweet newborn days, they go by too fast. :cloud9:
So pleased to hear all is going well, shame DH only had a week off. I was sad when my DH went back both times but then realised it was a lot easier to organise the kids on my own anyway, shh don't tell him :haha:

Yep fine, scan on tues but a bit early IMO, but I have to see the consultant about something same day so I may as well lol. Did my cx at 14dpo hcg 232.

Lovely names jbaby! Layla sounds very aussie to me!! :) x

Good luck spring. Ntnp works so much better for us, but I am aware of when I'm fertile, I can't ignore it. (6 years ttc!)

What a perfect looking baby girl! Pretty sure I recognise her baby-grow from all my browsing; she looks so cute in it ;-)

Jbaby - I really like your name choices, especially the girls names - very elegant.

Dano - yeah I sort of have an idea when I think it's O time, but could be way off. My body needs to read the textbook and give me more obvious clues :)

Can't wait to hear how your scan goes on tues Dan-o!!

Just gorgeous Laura! She is so beautiful xx

Good luck with your scan Dano xx
Oh I think my levels were similarfor same days with Raph. Everything crossed!

Jess, such a cute pic. Love your names x

Spring good luck ttc x

We are good. Having a few challenging days at the moment. Raph is having a wonder week and not sleeping during the day so grumpy (rare for him) and Marcy is reacting to him taking all my attention. Fun days. Raph did start rolling last week front to back so I need to watch him more now. Growing up too quickly!

Back from scan. Heart beating away and a nice large sac, all good. Back every 2 weeks now while things progress.

All my recurrent miscarriage tests came back normal, and our genetic testing was normal. So it's looking like bad luck/age for all my losses now. X

Will reply more when I have a bit more time, but thats great news on the scan dano!

Xx

Yay that's great news!!! So happy for you :) must be a relief to have a good scan!

Afm - 30 weeks!!!!! Yay!!!!! Now the countdown begins!!

Great new Dano! So glad it went well xx

Happy 30 weeks Jess :)

Laura she is a cutie.

Dano congrats on u/s.

Jbaby, wow 30 weeks already.

Afm- alana turned 1 on the 26th. She had so much fun having mommy around all day, makes me wanna quit my job. Still no sign of af still having mood swings and cramping and constantly wanting to eat at work, and home but dont as much at home cause food is not readily available as work is. Tested tuesday again and was neg. Tues would have been 11 days past doing tye dead. So just trying to test after we do it every other time or so. So could have been early but doubt it.

Vicki

Wow just read my post. So many typing and spelling errors.

Had some punk spotting to so thinking af will show up soon but who knows.

Vicki

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->