Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Pmsl, wss ^ :rofl:
Seriously tho, hope you get either bfp or your cycle soon! Happy birthday to little one xx

Yay for 30w jbaby!! What's your due date?

Jackyb, sounds like fun and games at your house! I remember those challenging days of a grumpy 3m old and a toddler, we went out for a lot of walks :haha:

M2c how's it going with your little bundle?

Rachie, how are you getting on?

Lotte, hope all is well!

Due 3rd of 4th Feb (docs keep changing their mind lol)

I have a feeling I will go over though! :-S

Had a little heavier spotting but still not constant. Either way i will be happy cause if af then i will hopefully ovulate.

Vicki

How is everybody?

Vicki hopefully your body regulates its self soon x

Ohh my birthdays on the 7th jbaby! Hey you could even have a valentine baby of you go right over! Cute!!

Good luck ihave5boys, maybe that's your cucle kicked in normally now!

Ohhh really dan-o!!! Mine is on the 9th :)
I definitely won't be happy if I'm that far over though lol

Ha ha, no I wouldn't want to go the full duration either :haha:

Popping at 38w was perfect with Vince!

I got my hcg from last weds when I had my scan 35,733

It's pretty much exactly the same as the little one we lost in January (had HCGs done same days coincidentally)
Reassuring in a way as I always felt that one was normal. And all scans suggested a normal baby, especially the last one at 10w. This one would be due at a similar time too, just a few weeks difference.

My next nhs scan is when I see the consultant about all my miscarriages next weds. fx!

Wow that's pretty crazy ur hcg is the same! Maybe it's a sign that the bub you lost is looking over this one! Xx

Hello ladies, sorry about not being about! Do try keep up though. I'm busy busy and very tired. Iya is a little poppet! So in love with my babies.

Dano glad all looks good. When is your next scan?

Jess can't believe how close things are getting? Be good to see a bump picture.

Vicki hope AF turns up and you ovulate and get that BFP!

Rachie are you still ttc?

Raff have you also jumped on the ttc wagon?

Spring have you any signs that ovulation is coming?

Becky how's you and those yummy bubbas of yours?

Lotte hope your ok my lovely.

Suddenly hit me Saturday I need to call charring cross to tell them about iya so my testing can start again. I'm grateful I have an eye kept on me don't get me wrong but I still get that sick feeling calling so I have a resistance to call them. Must do it this week though!!!!! Naughty!

Xxxx

Aww bless, must be pretty mad with 3, especially with 2 of those under 2!! School runs are such a faff here at the mo, would be hilarious juggling a newborn baby as well, my hat goes off to you!

Charing cross do a urine at 6w pp and a blood/urine at 10w pp, so plenty of time yet xxx

That sounds really good Dano! Mucho luck...o for your scan on wednesday; I'll be crossing all my fingers and toes for you.

Laura - good to hear from you!

My period showed up today which is a bit poo. I counted back 14 days to when i must have ovulated and I had marked on my diary that I had sharp one sided pains that day so at least that's something I can look out for in the future. Never had that before the molar.

Aww sorry spring :(
Good you have somehting to go on for this month tho! Any TTC plans or just going with the flow? :flower:

31 week bump shot!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/E9E3BDAD-9417-4A9C-B338-F766395865B1_zpsjhn9ztzt.jpg

Glad you are doing well Laura! I'm sure all will be fine with your charring cross tests!

Sorry AF showed up spring :-(
That's a good sign though for you to look out for in the future!

So glad I found this forum...

I found out on July 10th while going in for my 12 week ultrasound (and fully expecting to be able to tell the world that I was pregnant) that there was no heart beat. It was a shock. There were too many "I'm so sorry" moments. Then a few days later I had a D & C, followed by a call from the nurse telling me I had a molar pregnancy. I also had no idea what that was...

I was getting blood and urine tests every other week, then moved back to the US from the UK and had to do weekly tests. It took 3 months, but finally about a month ago I was cleared.

We started trying right away and I experienced odd cramping pretty soon after my regular period. I was hoping it was implantation bleeding, but no dice. Literally the day I got my period (this past Monday), my good friends had their baby and suffice it to say, it's been hard.

I'm so excited for them, but at the same time just want to burst into tears.

I know the chances of having another molar pregnancy are low, but I feel very anxious to get pregnant again, but also worried that I'll have another miscarriage. I'm also struggling with how to be positive about my friends, when really I almost don't want to hear about it...

SWlady I'm so sorry for your loss! It must have been so hard getting to your 12 week scan thinking all was fine!
It's very scary TTC again and the unknown but I'm sure all will be fine for you the next time! It's such a horrible thing to go through! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->