Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Just got back from my ultrasound! Baby is perfect! Measuring 1 day ahead, everything perfect!!! I'm over the moon! What a relief!

Dano are you finding out the sex?? Xx

Yes!! Asap lol!! Although I like to confirm at the 20w scan before believing it! :haha:

Hello ladies, it's been a while! Random question of the day: Have any of you had much exposure to topical steroid creams or oral steroids for skin problems etc in the past by any chance?

Yes I've had numerous courses of prednisone from the age of 4-25. Also used hydrocortisone cream for eczema. DS1 has sterod cream for bad excema flares ups and ds2 has had prednisone for 2 bad asthma episodes.

Dano my hubby says I never ask for anything but babies so if that's what I want then it's ok..... But after no.4 he might just say no!!!! Xxx

I think it's the torturous pregnancies (PE with first, SCH with second, SCH again this time) and so many miscarriages, that freak my hubby out. That and he's worried about having another child like ds1 :haha:

Just got back from my ultrasound! Baby is perfect! Measuring 1 day ahead, everything perfect!!! I'm over the moon! What a relief!

Ahhhh!! So pleased for you!! :yipee: what's your due date?

Jbaby anything yet?
Rachie, how are you?
Lotte hope all well with you and LO
Vicki, how's it going?

Nothing yet......
My body is definitely preparing/practicing though cos I've been having heaps of practice contractions and Braxton hicks! Today I've been sooooo tired and feeling a bit sick actually! I better not get sick!!

Raff what super awesome news! Congratulations my dear!

Dano I would love to say pink for you!!!! Eek! I guess you've had a crazy time of it so I can understand his worries.

Jess!!!!! Not long! Xxx

Cramping like crazy. With 14 days till next period should start. Thinking O but who knows not really counting on anything.

Vicki

Oh yes, but i honestly thought i was oing 3-5 days before sat. Cause i had the cm, with a little pain,with being extra frisky. But then sat up to now i am cramping BIG time. I did it a week ago sund then wed then sat. I have been a little frisky since majpr cramping started but cm wasnt right. But when we do it, it helped a little with cramping. But getting tired of cramping. It feels more severe then ovulation cramping but its still around overies on both sides. I questioed a friend what if i did O 5 days prior and i am just starting to implant? Right now i dont know but just gonna try to not think about me actually getting preg and maybe at beg of feb i will test and it will be here faster.

Vicki

I may have to break down and test cause i cant stop eating, my work pants felt a little tight and i told husband i must be bloated but why? Not suppose to start for like 11 days. Then tonight i had just a tank top on and he was like you do look bloated unless your preggo. The i undressed for a bath and he looked closer and he said it does look like theres a baby in you. I said i suppose to start around feb 7 i will probaly test in a week. But knowing me i will test sooner. And hopefully not give my hopes up.

Vicki

I always break down and test! I think it's too tempting. All crossed for you Hun! Xx

39 weeks today!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/FFD59FB9-17A0-4D81-B631-4C34FCB55556_zpsjxglmurc.jpg

Oh wow amazing bump!! Jealous of your sun tan too, I could get lost in the snow, I'm so white at the mo :haha:

I've been living in the pool the last few weeks so my tan has been going great hehe!! It was 40deg Celsius here today......bloody hot lol!!

Happy 39 weeks! You look fab! Gorgeous bump!

Jealous of the tan! I tan sooooo much better while preggo. Hopefully if I get preggo at the end of the year I'll have a summer bubs and get a lovely tan! Hehe!

Xxx

Hi ladies hope everyone is ok, dan o glad your scan went well.
raff that's great about the scan. When is your due date?
Jess can't believe your nearly there. It's exciting!
Laura you have the cutest children. I hate the injections when they are babies, I cry more than them lol
Vicki hope it's happens soon for you. I'm terrible with testing and always cave and do it early.
Afm I'm not sure what I've already said lol. I had another early scan and was a day behind guy heartbeat there and everything looking good. I'm currently 9+4 and due 30th Aug. I am hoping for an Aug baby as both the girls are September. I not really feeling g pregnant (So much so that I forget) except in the morning until about 12 when I feel really sick which I've never had before. plus the kidney problems have started already, I had to phone the midwife on sat because I had a uti which I'm used to but had to check what I could use and she panicked and said get straight to out of hours because it can cause miscarriage in early pregnancy. So I'm on antibiotics. The first of many lol. I hope everyone is good �� sorry if I missed any one. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->