Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yuck sorry for your uti rach. My daughter had one never complained and the only reason i knew is cause she kept peeing her pants and a couple times had blood on panties. Could not imagine having it while preg.

My hormones ate out of wack. On top of being sick and have no voice. I was ready to ram a car last nigjt on my 10 block drive to the store. Then the cashier put my wipes on top of the eggs and i told my oldest son that its a good thing i didnt know that till we were out of tge store cause i would have gone off on him. And now that i cant yell it makes me even madder... Suppose to start on the 7th and since i dont have momey then that will stop me from testing anymore. (unless i go to dollar tree(better not put that idea in my head.)) i get paid on wednesday.

Vicki

Thank you rachie! I think my babies are a whole lot yummy! So pleased all is well with bubba! Sorry about the uti! Hopefully you don't get to many. Fingers crossed bubs comes a bit early so you get your august bubs! 3 in September would be crazy stuff!

Vicki got all crossed for you :)

Seriously this cold crap i have is turning into a b*tch... I feel like i am going to explode. Feel like i been pmsing for a week now. And i not suppose to start till the 7th. I need away to let this anger out before it turns into anxiety

Vicki

Sorry about the uti Rach. Hope it clears soon. I had a bad one with Raph when I was 23 weeks. The pain was worst than labour so went to the doctors. Very lucky I did as much longer I would have had him way way too early. Maybe you are having a boy this time if sickness is different??

Vicki, good luck!

Gorgeous Jess! Do you want to send some of that summer weather my way... Its crazy you are having hot days and we are having wintery ones but guess I'm in the bottom of sa. I think its going to be early 20c for the next week just like the last... Come on summer!

Oh I think Tina is pregnant again. She made a comment on a post on a fb molar group. Might be around 12 weeks now. Its crazy how many new bubs there will be :)

Raff I think you are due on my boy's birthday :)
And Rach on my due date for him :)

I would gladly exchange a few of our hot days for your cool ones Becky! they said we were meant to have storms for a week but hardly had anything and it's still like 38 most days :-S so hot!!

Gosh I hope so! So uncomfortable and ready for bub to make his/her grand entrance!!

Good luck hun. Hope you get a break in the weather too. Ill be madly checking here and fb for your announcement :) Lots of walking... And sex ;)

It's so funny how everyone goes on baby watch when ppl are close to their due date :) I know I do it to other ppl but it feels strange it being me now! So many ppl message me everyday checking in on me!

I'm stalking too! Wanna see pictures! I hope all goes well for you lovely! Yay!!!!!!! Xxx

I am stalking as well.

I pretty sure af is going to be coming soon. Had a streak in cm that was bright red and light pink spotting on tp. And i know i know could be this instead but i dont want to give my hopes up. Knowing i gonna be applying for school for jan and i have 4 years going part time and i am 37 will be 42 if i get into school by the time i graduate which i know is not that old but with all the kids i had and my diabetes it is too old and i only have a few months left to try i just cant keep beating myself up. Yes i want one more but if that is not gods plan i need to somehow come to terms with that and enjoy the ones i have..

Vicki

And yes i am crying as i type this. I cried over a stupid mivie here a bit ago and i never cry over movies either. Pms....

Also stalking daily :) jbaby! February now, so no matter what way you look at it baby will be here very soon, eek!

:hug: vicki, fingers still crossed for you x

Oh Vicki! Got all crossed you fall in the next few months. I think I'm really going to struggle once we are done haing babies. It terrifies me knowing I'll never have another baby in my tummy.

Dano how are you lovely?

Jess any signs? How many times have you been asked that today! Hehe!

Xxxx

Hehe just a few.......
Na no real signs :-(
Woke up to a contraction but haven't had another since and that was nearly an hour ago :-( booooo

I just wish it would start already. Start crying over nothing just makes me mad...

Vicki

Got anywhere from 6-7.5 inches of snow the past 2 days depending from wherr u measure in town.
The kids school got cancled today cause the city just started road stuff yesterday afternoin so side streets didnt get done today but hopefully when they go back to school tomorrow tge roads wont be too bad. I work 5-10 tonight and still waiting to start. Hopefully soon so i can start trying again sooner.

Vicki

40 weeks today!!
Come on baby you are fully cooked now so I demand you exit lol

Hello,

I am new to this thread, but have read a lot of it, so I am familiar with all of your stories. Reading through gave me great courage and hope.

In November I had a D&C after I found out at 12 weeks that my baby stopped growing at 10 weeks. About 5 weeks later, at my follow up appointment I was told It was a partial mole pregnancy and would not be able to try again for at least 3 months. Needless to say, i was devastated. I was put on weekly blood tests which started falling one point a week until recently when my doctor told me I was at 8 and changed me to monthly blood tests for 3 months. I have not been able to speak to my doctor about it yet, but i was supposed to be able to try again around February 23 and still want to stick to that schedule.

I am also seeing a genetic counsellor on Feb 23 and was wondering if anyone else saw a genetic counsellor after having a mole pregnancy. I don't know whether it is worth waiting to TTC until after the genetic counsellor appointment or if it will not help much.

This waiting time feels like forever.

I'm so sorry for your loss hopefulin2015!
It must have been so hard to get to that point In pregnancy and find that out!

Hello,

I am new to this thread, but have read a lot of it, so I am familiar with all of your stories. Reading through gave me great courage and hope.

In November I had a D&C after I found out at 12 weeks that my baby stopped growing at 10 weeks. About 5 weeks later, at my follow up appointment I was told It was a partial mole pregnancy and would not be able to try again for at least 3 months. Needless to say, i was devastated. I was put on weekly blood tests which started falling one point a week until recently when my doctor told me I was at 8 and changed me to monthly blood tests for 3 months. I have not been able to speak to my doctor about it yet, but i was supposed to be able to try again around February 23 and still want to stick to that schedule.

I am also seeing a genetic counsellor on Feb 23 and was wondering if anyone else saw a genetic counsellor after having a mole pregnancy. I don't know whether it is worth waiting to TTC until after the genetic counsellor appointment or if it will not help much.

This waiting time feels like forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"