Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

So sorry hopefully. I had a full molar i did not go i wasnt even offered by ob. But i also had 6 prior healthy babies.

Jbaby did you turn in your evection notice for baby yet... Maybe thats the problem... Lol

Asfm no period yet and not much spotting on tp today just a few times. Still not planning on getting hopes up cause still have 5 days i am suppose to start so just waiting to start.

Vicki

Gosh I think bub isn't listening to my eviction notice lol

Oh no sorry j....

Bad mood swings this morning also was driving dh to work and started feelimg nauseas/car/motion sickness. Dont know if cause it felt like a tunnel of white with all snow on ground or what. But the only other time i gotten motion/car sickness is when preg or shortly after being preg and i still not looking at that as an option. If i dont start by thursdayish i may test but should start by fridat, but i also havent had enough cycles to set a trend yet either.

Vicki

Happy due date hun... its still the 3rd here lol. And my sil had her baby early hours this morning. Hopefully won't be long for you xxx

Thanks Vicki and JBaby.

Jbaby - good luck! Is this your first? My sister went two weeks after due date and then was induced. I've heard that first babies usually go longer.

Anyone know if 8hcg is considered essentially negative? I really want to speed the process up

Sorry for your lost hopeful. Under 5 is usually considered negative so 8 is not quite.

Jess, hope its soon for you hun! I hate the waiting bit especially when uncomfortable. But looking good!

Vicki, hope af shows up soon or you get your bfp x

I am starting to hope, which means i gonna get my hopes up. I have not started and i been checking cervix positioning. And only spotting a little. Havent had any more bright red and usually only pink when i check cervix. I trying hard to still plan on getting my period..

Vicki

Hopefulin hey Hun, I'm sorry your joining us. 8 is low but not quite negative. Charring cross says under 5. Your so very close though. No genetic testing here.

Jess maybe baby will be your birthday present?!??

Vicki fingers crossed for you!

So my 6 week and 10 week charring cross samples are negative. I'm now on quarterly urine samples! Nice not to be reminded of the past every month!

How is everyone? Xxx

Cant go buy tests till tonight more snow school canceled again this week, and since i not wanna drive told my husband to take van. We have sububan but it has a problem here and there like yesterday woke up with flat tire so he not want to drive it right now he mad at it so he giving it a cool off period.. He did air up tire do if i have to go to somewhere i should be abke too.

Vicki

But still planning on buying tests tonight.
After bding no spotting lije i thought i would cause when i check cervix i spot a little...

Oh wow Laura... I almost had Raph on your birthday! Congrats on negative tests! Yay for quarterly testing!

Dont need to test now..... Maybe next month had bright red now planning on starting today.. Have not flowing but had more period like spotting.

Vicki

Ok, i worried now... Tmi

But i started spotting bright red blood, but also when i start my period i actually flow, but today the only time blood comes out is on tp or when i pee. Do you think this will turn unto normal flow or is something wrong. Never got my period this way before?
Vicki

Ok i think things are going the way they should now. Didnt waste any tests so will have them for after this cycle....

But when i told dh i was deptessed cause i started h was like im sorry, i said no your not.
He said if i wasnt sorry i would be using condoms. So he ok if it happens. So i gonna push fo bding like every 3 days after period stops if not every other. Also even though i said i most likely not he still took me to buy tests. So i have them for next time. Which this make me a little happier. And i never ask for plamts and i got him to buy me a mini rose plant too.

Vicki

Sorry AF got you, but great news your cycle is back to something a bit more trackable! And that hubby is on board! Good luck for this month :)

Jbaby?? Anything yet??

My bleeding has got so much worse. Heavy bright red floods (with red spotting inbetween episodes) constant now. I can't do anything physical, like walk, lift the kids, or push a shopping trolley, or it just pours out. :dohh:

Anyway, babys still alive according to my doppler, and movements getting stronger :)

I've got a private scan with babybond on my birthday (Saturday) to see what on earth is going on in there. I'm thinking it's more than just a SCH.
It's a 'gender scan' officially, so we may be able to find out what team :) I think 99% boy now :D

Good luck Dano. Hope the scan goes well and the bleeding stops and is done. Thinking of you on Saturday x
Oh and happy birthday on Saturday in case I forget xx

Vicki sorry af showed up

Jess hasn't posted on fb so I'm wondering......... Is baby here? Or on its way?! Eek! Goodluck jess if that's the case!!!!!!

Vicki I'm sorry about AF but great news hubby is up for it.

Dano super news about your scan! Can't wait to see pictures. I'm gonna say girl. Can you not go to the hospital? Call your midwife about the bleeding? Must be scary! Hope all is ok hun xxx

Eeeee!! Exciting!! Can't wait to hear what she has!

As for me. Midwife said she doesn't deal with bleeding and not to ring about it. Midwifes on L&D said not to waste their time until after 24w. EPU can't help as I'm too far for them. Hospital checked my cervix was closed with a speculum and mopped up the blood then said only come back if waters go or I have the baby.

I'm in pregnancy no mans land lol!!

Ps. I would be so shocked if they said girl! I even picked up some boy baby grows with my shopping the other day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->