Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh my! Sorry your kinda in no mans land. But harsh to leave you to it! Hopefully all is ok. Hehe! Love your certain its a boy ;) I think girl. Everyone always said boy for me. I think we will end up with 3 girls!

Xxxx

Oh dan-o prayers for you. I would be going crazy.

I woke up with a mild fever today, and 1 kids throwing up and 2 others say their stomach hurts. So only sent 2 to school today but i sleeping.. My head killing me.

Vicki

Dano- wow, that sounds like some of the worst healthcare providers. I get that they can't do anything to prevent bleeding, but they should care about your peace of mind! Good for you getting a private scan! Praying it's just a sch emptying away and the bleed stops! And that it's a girl...just for fun 😀

My period is still not normal. Not as heavy as normal. And only a small flow. Hope this doesnt mess up Oing when the time comes. Or maybe didnt O last month and that is why. Who knows. At this point trying not to worry, it helps that i basically slept all day cause i woke with mild fever and bad headache. Had 3 kids home complaining of stomacaches only one with physical stuff to back it up. They will all be going to school tomorrow unless throwing up. Like the one.
The joys of big families we catch everything.

Vicki

Well she is here......yes I said SHE!!!!! We had a baby girl :-D
Layla Louise was born at 2.43am on the 6th Feb weighing 7p6o :) she is amazing!!

https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/28CB7D2B-22A7-4E5D-A0BF-0AB76E458C06_zps2v4n538f.jpg
https://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac199/jessl90/24E08313-3D08-4A8A-9A29-335C6D737A86_zpsckiqjljc.jpg

Omg she is darling!! Congratulations! You don't even look tired! What a cute family you make :cloud9:

Gorgeous Jess. Well done and congrats! Ah a little girl :) enjoy those special cuddles at night when its just you two. (loving mine right now)

Dano good luck tomorrow xx

Would love to hear your birth story when your up to it lovely. After everything isn't amazing to have your rainbow xxxx

Ok so birth story for those interested :)

On Thursday morning I woke up about 3.30am to some contractions and cramping, I started timing and they were between 5 and 12 mins apart (I started to get excited that this was it!!
I called the hospital and they said to just keep an eye on the time between them but they weren't yet regular enough so I was best to stay home. By about lunch time I started to get disheartened because nothing more had happened and they actually started to fizzle off and get further apart. I decided to go for a walk to try kickstart things again :)

As the afternoon went on they began to pick up again and by 7pm I called the hospital again and they told me to come in and get checked.
2 days before at my last appt I was 1cm and 75% effaced, now I was 2cm but 100% effaced so the midwife did a stretch and sweep to get things moving and sent us home predicting I would be back early hours of next morning.......well she was wrong! Within 45mins of being home I was in agony and had to go back!

I was checked again and was 3-4cm and in active labour (contractions 2mins apart) so was admitted at about 9pm.
I was given a pethidine injection and the gas/air and labour progressed well! At 1am I was checked and was 6cm :)
1 hour after that I was in so much pain I asked for the epidural.......the response I got was "too late now sorry you are 10cm and on the next contraction you can start pushing......I freaked out!! But just half an hour after starting to push Layla was welcomed into the world!!

I had a little tear that I got 2 stitches for but apart from that all was fantastic!!

Ahhhh thanks for sharing jess! I love reading a birth story. All sounds great. Not so lovely about the stitches but hey! I recommend a jug of warm water while weeing ;) are you home yet lovely? You both ok? Xxx

Ohh that's a brill birth!! You did fab :cloud9: love it when everything goes naturally and swiftly like that, bet you are buzzing now <3 how's little Layla doing?

ps. Similar happened to me with sidney, they said I was 5 or 6 and back to back, so I asked for an epi, but by the time the anasthetist arrived I was involuntarily pushing and fully lol! :haha:

I think with iya I suddenly dilated quickly! All of a sudden things changed and she was out! Hehe! Swift labours are the way forward!

Dano how's things with you?

Xxx

Well, while we are on a positive vibe in here... :D

We couldn't find a bleed on the scan! I can't beleive it! I've not even spotted today either.. Gosh I hope it's resolved, it's been a long 10 weeks of bleeding!

Baby looks fab, placenta looks high enough.

Oh and unmistakably team blue again!! :blue::cloud9:

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/A2576894-D64E-408B-B165-64F3AD863B60.jpg
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/49A08D64-E6CD-4838-A95C-D68939A54A6B.jpg

Dano that is the best news!!! So happy the bleed is gone! And another team blue! You need to tell me the secret to having boys!

Ahhhhh Dano what a lovely scan picture! So pleased all looks well! And congratulations on another boy!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->