Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Ooh... So fabulous Dano! So happy for you that they couldn't find the bleed and bubs is doing great. So exciting! Gorgeous pictures xx

Jess, sounds like a good first labour. I had a few stitches with both my bubs. I highly recommend 1/2 cup of salt in a warm bath and soak... Hope you are enjoying life as a mum and snuggles with your gorgeous rainbow xx

Jess congrats and lobe the birth story.

Dano yeah so happy they couldnt find the bleed. And another boy.

Afm still spotting i usually dont even need a panty liner but wear ine just in case. Once in a while i will spot on it. This cycle just really wierd and messed up but hopefully it will be enough to let me ovulate. Its just really hard to say ok am i done cause usually after i done i still have a day or so of spots same withstarting so i just counted first day as the day red spots came out (and it was actually the same day it flowed out alot when i used the bathroom) so just wait see, hope and prayfor ovulation.

Vicki

We are home and sooooo happy to be!!
My milk has just come in and OMG she will not stop feeding! Not sure if this is what happens when it first comes in?

Dano omg that scan pic is awesome!! And congrats on a little boy <3

Jess that is fantastic I am so pleased for you. I hope your milk coming in isn't too uncomfortable. I am soo broody :)
Dan o that's lovely news that the bleed has gone, and congratulations on team blue.
Laura I will try my best, I really want an august baby as both of my girls are in September so don't really want three in September if I can help it haha.
Afm I had my booking appointment on Fri and just happened to be with the midwife that delivered meghan so quite nostalgic. Anyway hopefully have my dating scan sometime next week but I'm struggling to get excited until I see another scan so didn't enjoy chatting to midwife as much as I may be could have. I am dropping tired all the time and a bit nauseous all the time so good things I'm hoping.

When's your scan Rach?

Jess, the first day my milk came in both bubs fed heaps. After a good day of feeding they settled into their routine and fed less. Hope you had a great birthday today xx

Rachie I think it's always a worry. Im sure all is super and you'll see your mini bubs bouncing about at your scan.

Jess all of mine fed lots! Hope your all ok? Xxxx

Still getting use to the lack of sleep but other than that we are great :)

She is feeding really well, she was weighed today and is already over her birth weight!

Awesome work Jess! Go mumma! Sounds like your little gorgeous girl is doing super x

Jacky, I don't now yet, she said she was putting in the request for me to have my scan sometime next week so still waiting to hear, hopefully won't be long :)
Aww Jess thats lovely!
I know I'm being silly, I just wish that I could be naive like I was with Meghan's pregnancy, so much less worry, and my sil has my doppler and she is in Cardiff, so 100 miles away so I can't check myself, but she's coming down on Sat with my new niece so hopefully she'll bring it with them xxx

Rachie it's not silly! I wish I had that too but I think a molar takes it out of you! Your so aware of how things go wrong. You this! All is well I'm sure. Hugs!

Jess what super news! Sounds like all is great apart from lack of sleep! You soon get used to it!

Xxx

Hi ladies, got rather dramatic yesterday. I'm being kept in hospital as I started literally pouring with fresh blood about 24 hours ago. It was so scarey to lose that amount. They had me all lined up for a transfusion, but thank goodness It's settled down again to just heavy flow on bed rest. They initially thought possible molar cells/tumour growing back along side the baby at first as my fundal height was way over what they would expect as well. I had a scan and It showed I have a big bleed between the amnion and the chorion, plus a 7cm clot floating about. It's right above my cervix, hence why it's draining red as it bleeds. It is pretty rare to get a bled between the sacs. More scans required. Baby is nice and big and healthy looking, so far not being affected by all this they think.

I'm obviously high risk of losing the baby, (or hemmhorraging) but I really feel like everything will be ok. They can do something after 23 weeks, so just over 4 weeks to go until the medical safety net starts to kick in. Seems so close but so far!
Gosh what a hard pregnancy this one is! Can't believe it!

Oh dano, i am so sorry. That has to be so frightning even though baby looking good. I will be praying for you that all is good for you and baby. Keep us posted..

Vicki

Oh my goodness Dano, unbelievable, you poor mama! Praying that sweet boy stays put. You have been through so much!!!

Dano! Sending massive hugs your way! How scary. Will they let you out of hospital? Will you be able to stay on bed rest when you get home? Hopefully the next 4 weeks go swiftly so you have that safety net like you say. Xxxxxxxx

Sending all my love and best wishes Dano. Praying for a smooth and quick next 4 weeks and happy and healthy little baby boy! I can't imagine how scary that must be. Thinking of you xx

Thanks ladies, much better this morning just a light trickle of red and baby has been dotting about, even had hiccups. Not sure if I can go home today or what's happeneing yet, but things are back to manageable, thank goodness! Wish I knew what set all that off!

Dano! Sending hugs! Must be soooo worrying! Glad the bleeding has eased xxxx

Hello ladies,

I am very new to this site but was hoping to get some advice. I am also new to all of the lingo so please excuse me for that. I was pregnant with our first baby and went in for our 12 week ultrasound to find out we had lost our baby at around 9 weeks. After the D & C, we were told it was a partial molar pregnancy. I have been going in weekly for blood work, currently at 19 after about 6 weeks. I was told that once I get to 0, I will be monitored monthly for 6 months and then we will be able to try again.

My question is, how long did you wait after you tested at 0 for hcG to start trying again? Thank you,

Hi spin, so sorry for your loss :hugs: and the added complication of a partial mole :(

The wait time here used to be 6 months after D&C for a pmp, as long as the hcg went back on its own quite nicely. Yours seems to be doing exactly that which is great. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for a normal result asap. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->