Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

yeah i had the first 8 days at charring x. I had a bit of nausea but nothing like i had the nausea before! Got mouth ulcers too.... Yuk! Apart from that Im doing ok Im just glad to be home with my gorgeous boy. I Will let you know Friday my first set of results. Im excited but also very scared. Im so glad for this thread as it shows there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Its hard to see it at the minute but i know i Will xxxx

yeah i had the first 8 days at charring x. I had a bit of nausea but nothing like i had the nausea before! Got mouth ulcers too.... Yuk! Apart from that Im doing ok Im just glad to be home with my gorgeous boy. I Will let you know Friday my first set of results. Im excited but also very scared. Im so glad for this thread as it shows there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Its hard to see it at the minute but i know i Will xxxx

I'm so glad you have one round of chemo under your belt. And very glad you are home as well! Prayers for great results on Friday. I look forward to your update. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rachieroo - Fantastic news, with Christmas just around the corner, you will be trying in no time - how exciting :thumbup:

Mummy2Corban - Well done for getting through your first set of chemo, it must be lovely to be home again, I will keep my fingers crossed for your levels tomorrow. Take Care of yourself x and thank you, yes I am expecting a double pink bump after 3 boys :happydance: I am so happy, and although I am still cautious it is a great feeling seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm sure it wont be long before you too are posting your positive ending x

Amanda are you having anymore twinges? When is your next appointment, do you know if you have effaced anymore? :flower: Thinking of you x

Hooray! I am so relieved :happydance:- my result today came back as totally normal!! I didn't make the 56 days post op but however, my previous test to today was 60 days post op (which is just how my tests worked out) and I was 0.36 (normal is 0.35 or below) so I'm kind of thinking now it could have well been that on day 56 which is pretty damn close to normal!! My latest test was 74 days post op so it's not like I'm weeks and weeks behind. My thinking now is that as long as they stay normal (still on fortnightly tests which is good) then i'm going to throw caution to the wind and start TTC at 6 months post op which is December. Does anyone think this is really silly or would you be inclined to do the same? (bear in mind I'm 38 in April!)
I feel a bit guilty because I've only really written posts asking for help and advice for myself rather than commenting on other people's so hopefully I'll be a bit more active on that side of things now. You have all been a great help. Many thanks xx

I go in this morning, appt is in about an hour. The night before last I was up for a couple of hours with period like cramps, but nothing since. I have been bouncing away on my birth ball in the evening hoping to get things going! I picked my Mom up from the airport yesterday, so he is welcome to come anytime. I'll report back soon!

Hooray! I am so relieved :happydance:- my result today came back as totally normal!! I didn't make the 56 days post op but however, my previous test to today was 60 days post op (which is just how my tests worked out) and I was 0.36 (normal is 0.35 or below) so I'm kind of thinking now it could have well been that on day 56 which is pretty damn close to normal!! My latest test was 74 days post op so it's not like I'm weeks and weeks behind. My thinking now is that as long as they stay normal (still on fortnightly tests which is good) then i'm going to throw caution to the wind and start TTC at 6 months post op which is December. Does anyone think this is really silly or would you be inclined to do the same? (bear in mind I'm 38 in April!)
I feel a bit guilty because I've only really written posts asking for help and advice for myself rather than commenting on other people's so hopefully I'll be a bit more active on that side of things now. You have all been a great help. Many thanks xx

Congrats on the great results! I am so happy for you! And no, I think you should start TTC in December. I hope you get that BFP in that first month! I really dont think waiting an extra month is going to make a difference and I think you are ready as well.

Please dont feel guilty about posting for support! That is exactly the reason we are here. We have all become friends and this is an easy place to keep in touch, so I think that is mostly why our other off topic updates are here. Sometimes I worry that those of us who are on a different part of our journeys may sting to those who are more recently diagnosed. I would hate to trigger sadness in them, you know? I love being able to provide support an opinion to those who are just beginning their journey and I hope we have been helpful to you!

Amandalucsmum - thank you again and no, it's inspiring to hear of other people's success stories - I'm sure that other people in the same stages as me will tell you that it gives us all hope and a reason to stay strong and positive to hear of PM pregnancies and births. I find it fascinating that 'strangers' on the other side of the world can all help and support each other through the power of technology! All the best with your impending birth and new arrival - look forward to hearing the news. xx

Amanda, super news let us know how your appointment goes x

avgabcon5 don't feel guilty about just asking for help, we are all the same when we first join, and whenever anything unexpected happens. Like Amanda says journey points are different and I would say it is more important for those just diagnosed to reach out and ask for help, and hopefully within a year, you will be giving the support and those diagnosed will be thinking well "she (you) has been through this and is now happily pregnant" x

Super news about your levels and YES YES YES I would start trying in December and wouldn't think you silly at all.

Thank you for that! I agree how great it is that strangers can come together as we all have due to one, horrifying thread or experience. It makes the world not feel quite so big. I love my mp/pmp sisters!

Hello ladies! Sorry it has taken me so long to update! So, I had my appt today and as I was getting checked in my Dr was called away to deliver a baby. Since my Mom was watching Luc I decided to wait for either anther Dr or mine to return. I ended up seeing another Dr after almost an hour and was found to be 3cm dilated, 90% effaced and at a -2 station. I did ask her to strip my membranes and it really wasnt very painful at all, so I am guessing she wasnt too aggressive with it. It was slightly uncomfortable, but nothing like my first check when I was 1 cm dilated. I had some bloody show for about 5 hours after, but it seems to have subsided. I was very crampy after the procedure and am hoping ofr my water to break here in the next 24 hours or so. If not, I plan to ask my Dr to do it again at my next appt next Thursday. Baby is super active tonight and just killing my bladder!

Also, my BP is still creeping up. it was 147/86, so I had to have blood drawn for a PIH panel and need to go back on Monday for a BP, weight and urine check. Urine today was ok though.

Fingers crossed for a baby this weekend, or worst case on the full moon on Monday perhaps? Enjoy your weekends ladies!

Hopefully the show is a good thing - how exciting - keeping my fingers crossed for you x

I have everything crossed for you Amanda! Sending you lots of labour :dust:

sounds like a baby could be here soon! Ok so ladies i called today to get my first set of results. Just so you know my very first results on 10th Aug the day of my scan were 255,000 then on the 24th Aug they were 92,000 and Monday 1,386 and Wednesday 754. Im so happy there heading in the right direction even though Im feeling a little icky from my chemo injection today. How is everyone else? Xx

WOW mummy2corban those results are fantastic!!! Sounds like you will be at 0 very soon :) I'm so pleased, and I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies! I am hopeful!

Mummy2Corbin, very great update! I'm so happy your levels are dropping so quickly! You are doing so very well!

Mummy2Corban those results sound fantastic, I am so happy for you, (except for the sickness). Congratulations x

Hi, ladies congrats AmandaLucsMom, its exciting cant wait to see a pic of the new "rainbow baby", and Mummy2Corban, they are heading to the right direction. My levels are finally in the under 100 but its going very very slow.

when did yours slow down? Im hoping the chemo Will keep it heading down at a fast rate (not sure if it works like that) i already wanna know next weeks and i havent even had my bloods taken yet. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->