Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh no, not pestering me at all. I was just coming to update. I had my BP, weight and urine check today and my BP was up high at 140/98. No protein in my urine, so that was good. Dr checked me and I am 3-4cm, still the same effacement, still at a -2 station. He decided my cervix was ripe to be induced and it is actually scheduled for TOMORROW! Oh my gosh, I am having a baby tomorrow! We are due at the hospital at 6am to begin. We did a NST and baby looked good. It showed that I am not contracting at all.

I had him strip my membranes again and well, lets just say there is a HUGE difference in a man with a larger hand doing it than the small female Dr that did it last week. He isnt really a big believer in it working, but went ahead and did it. He really swept around and around, and it hurt a lot! Still, I'm glad he did it if there is any chance at all that I could go into labor tonight. Not likely, but one can hope, right.

So, I'll update when I can. I'm sure a Facebook update will come sooner, so Sarah, if you could please chare with these ladies I would appreciate it.

o how exciting your baby Will soon be here. Wishing you all the luck for labor and i hope we hear your good news soon xx

Woo hoo Amanda that's SO exciting! I hope you have a wonderful labour and birth! Of course I will update everyone on here :)

Ooohhh I'm all excited for you! :haha:

Ooh Amanda, im soo excited for you! hopefully it will be quick and you will be holding your gorgeous new baby this time tomorrow!! xxx

Thanks so much, Sarah and rachieroo! When I was induced with Luc my labor was 12 hours and my cervix was long, closed and hard. I am hopeful things will go more quickly this time!

Thats brilliant news Amanda. Good Luck and wishing you a good labour and birth. Can't wait to see pics of your new addition. Take Care and try and enjoy yourself x x x

Good Luck Amanda! looking forward to hearing the news x

Anyone know the time difference between the UK and California? I'm getting all impatient :haha:

I think it might be between 8 and 10 hours but not sure. I am all impatient too!!! It is so exciting, hopefully she is labouring now, or better still baby has arrived safe and sound x

She's hooked up and having contractions! Hopefully won't be long until he arrives!

YAY so cant wait to hear Amandas news:happydance:
hope everyone is doing well with results/waiting/pregnancies etc
I will update v. soon!
:hugs: to all

Anyone have any news??

Jamaries mummy how are you? Love your profile pic xx

No news yet I'm afraid, I keep checking though!

im so excited about new babies (although i find it very difficult at the moment seeing little bundles and pregnant ladies :( ) hope she is ok and baby too xxx

Mummy2Corban, I found seeing pregnant ladies very very difficult until my would have been due date came and passed. My neighbour and friend was due a month earlier than me and the resentment I felt towards her bump was frightening, although I never wished anything bad to her or her now beautiful daughter, it was very hard at the time, especially on a down day. Nick my hubby had to draw the curtains some nights when I would be like "look at her and her big bump", with tears pouring down my face. Needless to say we still get on very well as friends, and I knew at the time I was being silly but it is hard to ignore.

Still no news! Hopefully Amanda is too busy having baby snuggles :)

I remember it been SO hard to hear of peoples new pregnancies etc, esp as I didn't really tell many people in real life about my PMP. It just took so much explaining if I did tell people, it was so hard. It does get easier though :hugs: :hugs:

UPDATE!!!!

He's here!!!!! Baby Noah, 7lb 11.5oz, and he's sooooooo cute!!!! Mummy and baby look fantastic, all is well :)

CONGRATULATIONS AMANDA AND FAMILY!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS amazing news xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thought i wasnt alone i guess right now its early days for me and i know it will change im just so broody i find it hard to deal with the wait. I know its gonna be worth while as corban has changed my life only for the better so cannot wait until my time comes round again and we can give corban a brother or sister xxxx

Congratulations Amanda and baby Noah x can't wait to see the pictures. :flower: It is fantastic news x x x :happydance:

Sarah, please pass on all my best to the whole family through facebook/text. PS Thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->