Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Hi lovely ladies:) hope u R all doing well:) this is a question for those of u who have gone on to conceive and/or have babies after ur pmp experience... How long did it take u to fall pregnant again? I have not long to go til I can ttc again, and this is the main thing on my mind, wondering if I will fall straight away like I did with the pmp or if it might take me a while, I've been into my prenatal vitamins for a month now, and just under two to go til I can try again. I know everyone is different, but I thought it would be interesting to hear how you ladies got on:) much love to you all xo

I got pregnant quickly the first time (with the PMP) just 6 months properly TTC.

This time round it took us a little longer.

We got our second BFP after 13 TTC cycles, but lost that one really early, at 5 weeks (normal MC this time)

Cycle number 17 of TTC, we started clomid while waiting to be referred for IUI (low sperm count) & got our third BFP!

Fingers crossed we are 3rd time lucky! x

I was the opposite! It took 6 cycles to get pregnant with Frazer, then when we decided to stop contraception but not actively try and I got my bfp the first cycle but it was a chemical pregnancy. We then decided to try properly the next cycle and I got my bfp...and I am now 21 weeks! X

Dan-o, I'm sure it will be 3rd time lucky! xxx

Thanku so much ladies, Dan-o, when u said ur 2nd pregnancy turned out to be a normal miscarriage, do u mean it was a normal pregnancy that ended in m/c? Like had u had early scans to know this? Coz I have to call the fetal medicine unit as soon as I'm pregnant so they can arrange early testing. And clo, may I ask what a chemical pregnancy means? I'm so worried something will happen my 2nd time also, I literally fell pregnant with Jamari first try.. Guess I'm just anxious to see how it's all going to pan out! Xoxo I'm sorry for ur 2nd losses to ladies, 3rd time lucky tho and so deserving. Much love xo

Thanks hun :)

Yeah, they chalked it up to a normal pregnancy, which just mis implanted or something. You could call it a chemical pregnancy as it was such an early loss, not much more than an clotty/heavy AF.
I had scans and bloods to check everything out as soon as the bleeding started. The early pregnancy team down here are very cautious, which is great. Scans showed a small sac (3mm) which disappeared & my betas dropped to my normal levels within 2 days of the heavy bleeding.

This time round I had early spotting, but my betas looked fine.
They they scanned me at 6 weeks & 8 weeks to check growth.

Hope you get lucky again right away hun, at lot of people seem to on the molar forum. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. xxx

Dan o that's great they r taking care of you with the scans, and thanks so much, I hope my angel is looking over me helping me out, it's my biggest dream to just have a healthy baby, so many ppl take it for granted! I'll keep you all updated on my journey so happy for u everything going well..

Hi just wondered if I could join. So sorry to read of all your losses. My names Dani and I had my complete molar pregnancy in October. My partner and I suffered from out 1st miscarriage July 27th and started TTC straight away I fell pregnant straight away and was so scared I did 9 preg tests!! I went for a private scan at 9 weeks as I was so worried only to find out that it was a mole. I had never heard of this before so was so scared. I have been with Charing cross ever since my HCG levels are going down slowly but last week found they had gone up slightly so I'm out of my mind with stress and worry. Thankfully I'm now going to counselling as I am so down and upset. Hope I haven't rambled on for to long!! Xx

Of course you're welcome to join us Dani. So sorry to hear of your loss. *hugs* It must be scary having ur levels go up slightly but hopefully it was just a blip and they will continue to go down.

I hope u find the counselling helpful. My and my husband went for counselling after we lost Frazer and we found it really helped. My loss was over 10 months ago, and i am currently pregnant again, yet I still have days where I feel overwhelmed by what has happened. You just have to take one day at a time and allow yourself to feel whatever emotion You feel on a particular day. X x x x x

X X

Hi Dandini :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: As Clo said hopefully this is just a little blip in your levels, I really hope that the councilling helps too :hugs:

Please come back to the thread any time you want to talk / share / get some support - we are all at various different stages and from all over the world, but all the ladies here are fantastic :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing well!

xx

Thanks guys its so nice to finally have someone to talk to about it. I get my blood test results today so hopefully have gone down and it was just a blip!!.

Congratulations on your pregnancy hope all goes well. xx

Hope ur results have gone down hun. Keeping everything crossed 4 u xxx

Thanks was just a blip they have gone down to 8 so I'm hoping I'll be normal
soon xx

hi dandini and welcome:hugs: yay for the blip you will be back to normal in no time hun.. im so sorry to hear of your loss. Do you plan to ttc again one day? we had to wait 6 months and can try again in march. All the best hun xo

Yeah were going to try again but have to wait until the end of July as I'm getting married but would love to start after I get the all clear!! March isn't to far away but I bet it feels like a lifetime away xx

Dandini great news about your levels - 8 is fantastic!!! Congratulations on your wedding! I have a wedding chair cover hire and venue styling business :)

Jamari's Mummy gosh March isn't far away at all!! Fingers crossed for a nice quick and sticky BFP for you! Is your OH taking suppliments too?

X

Oh, and I was thinking of doing a list for the first post just with everyones name and what stage they are at, just to keep a track and follow everyones progress. What does everyone think? It would just be a quick summary, so for me it would be something like:

Sarahwoo PMP October 2008., diagnosed December 2008. BFP September 2009, baby son Oliver born 8th May 2010!

What does everyone think?

Daniel - so pleased for you! :) u will be back down to normal in no time! Congrats on ur wedding too :)

Jamaris mummy, it will be no time at all til u can ttc again!

Sarah - I think thats a great idea! Mine would be: BFP with pmp October 2009, loss March 2010, diagnosed as pmp april 2010, BFP September 2010, due May 2011. X

Hi Dandini, so sorry to read about your losses :hugs:

Your levels seem great, almost there!! xx

Sarahwoo - Great idea! :)

Mine would be:

BFP Jan 2009 (PMP) lost March 2009, 2 months chemo @CXH
BFP July 2010, lost July 2010
BFP October 2010, EDD 5th July 2011 [-o<

I have updated the first post :)

If everyone else could post what they would like next to there name that would be great, and if I have missed anyone out please tell me!! I am cooking dinner and trying to keep occupied so I'm a bit distracted :haha:

How are you pregnant ladies doing? :hugs:

I passed a big milestone this week! I am now passed the day when I lost Frazer. It's weird cuz I feel sad and happy about it at the same time!

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited that march isn't far away! And no Sarah my partner Trumaine isn't on vitamins but we are thinking of getting him some why would u recommend? Congratulations clo on ur milestone, that is amazing news but I'm sure comes with it it's mixed emotions. How's bub doing Hun? Sarah again u r amazing for thinking of the list! My details are as follows pmp diagnosed aug 2010, able to ttc march 2011 after 6 months waiting. Is that all the info u need? Xo:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->