Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Mummy2corban- hugs honey, I'm dreading my "due date" , hope today goes quickly for you xx

Great to hear people getting negative tests and coming to the end of it all, can't wait till I'm there too.. X
Long post alert !!!!
Well my first test day and it was a mess !!!! I came close to just given up and ignoring all the tests and advise. I had my daughter with me which didn't help. I had booked appointment like the letter said with my doctor. Left box on the loo to remind me to do urine test. Due to a late night with Paige I must have reset the alarm in my sleep so had 10 mins to get Paige and myself dressed and walk to docs, I forgot to pee in pot and when I did remember I had no pee left in me !!!. My normal doctor was not in , and this new doctor said she has never heard of a molar but did have a leaflet some where !!!but got someone to take my blood. The guy who took my blood also didn't know, 5 people trying to figure what to do, instructions were simple enough but when I tried to tell them I was ignored. I was told to come back at 12 to see the nurse. When I returned ( with my urine sample which I forgot to do that morning) I was told they had sealed everything up and the box and I need to post it !!! Not what the instructions said at all. The nurse totally ignored me too and reckons she knew best. After reading out the instructions for the millionth time she finally realised she was not suppose to of sealed it and it needed to go to local labs first and they are to send it.. She reopened the seal and shoved everything in the box. Charing cross phone number was busy all morning !!! I just hope it gets to them ok. If it does manage to get to charing cross with no problems then results should be there Monday, but have a feeling it won't..next time Should be better now they all know. Stressed !!!!
Thank god I have somewhere to rant lol xx

I know what you mean! No one seems to get it do they! Whenever i have a new nurse i tell them about 50 times what they need to do etc but they kinda dont listen so i keep repeating myself! Mine always get there lovely so try not worry!

Got a letter from pampers today addressed to new mum! Piss off!! Sorry!

xxxx

hey Megan goodluck for tomorrow lovely. What did they say about your levels? I had 2 sets of results rise but both times went back down. Hope they have gone back down for you. When are you next results. Sending hugs xxx

Thanks Laura
They said that as I have urine tests the results can vary slightly and as they only rose to 0.41 (normal = >0.35) they are not too concerned, they also said that levels can fluctuate with your cycle so it may just be that. So just have to wait for my next sample and hope they go back down. Next sample will be sent off next Tuesday so will be able to call for the results next Friday.

Wedding planning is definatly a good way to keep busy, there is always so much to do!

Well im guessing if there not to concerned then its ok even though saying that i still got worried when i had the 2 rises!! Fingers crossed for next friday. I have bloods tomorrow.

We have just paid the deposit so if all goes to plan ill be married 11th August! :thumbup: XXX

Oh my word! I only went away for a couple of days and so much to catch up on!
I only had the chance to quickly post this morning before work.

Rachieroo lovely scan picture. I'm so excited for you! I can't believe you are almost 12 weeks - the time goes so quickly!

Tina - love your new profile picture! Fab news on the latest result!

Megan - I'm sorry to hear that you feeling low at the moment. I hope your appointment tomorrow helps. I speak to the counselor at cx and she is great. She rings me once a fortnight. Have Sheffield got a similar thing? Tests can go up and down, there is always and error on the results and with urine it is so dependent on how hydrated you are. F'xd for a negative result next week.

tung - I'm sorry you have to share an office with your pregnant co-worker. There is a lady who sits near me and yesterday they were all talking baby names I just wanted to cry.

Kara - I am sorry for the crappy service you received today. It just makes things so much harder to deal with. Arghhh. I hope next weeks is slightly easier.

Jacky - great news on only having to wait for 3 negatives! I hope you are negative soon!

Laura - I hope today has been gentle on you. :hugs:

Afm, just got my latest result and am at 31 (was 38 2 weeks ago). Arghh this is taking so flippin long! I cannot believe it has been 6 months now. I miss my lo so much. I just want her back in my tummy and excitingly awaiting her birth instead I am still waiting for negative hcg. I am 5 dpo today and starting to feel hormonal. My boobs are so sore. Hopefully my af will come on time, that will be two fairly normal cycles....

and breathe!

Love you all lots xx

Rachiroo - nice scan! Yes the tunnel is getting brighter!!

I can't wait to try again.. but at the same time.. I still fear getting another molar pregnancy...

Oh and... my pregnant co-worker got moved into the same room as me... =( happy for her.. but it makes me unhappy at the same time... jealousy issue.....

How is everybody else?

Think we are all probably the same! Im so excited about trying again when the time comes but i know ill be soooo worried! Another mole another lot of chemo! Im sure we will all be fine though as ive researched the arse off it and it sounds favourable! :hugs:

I still have jealousy issues too! Im always happy but sooo envious at the same time too!

xxx

I had my first period on the 10th Jan, I think I ovulated about day 16 and got my next period after 31 days - 10th Feb. This is a bit longer than usual - my cycles are usually 27 or 28 days.

I am currently on day 20 and think I ovulated on day 15. Fertility friend is predicting I get my period next friday or saturday. We bd on Friday night (after I saw my consultant at cx) which was pretty much when I think I ovulated.

However, I'm really not sure I'm ovulating. Fertility friend says I am, and I do have a temperature shift and I got a + opk for the first time ever this month (never usually get them), but my cm is very scant.. (tmi!!)

I saw your cycles had been variable length - what was your cycle like before this?

Well before i went on the pill years ago always 28 days then once i came off to try for corban 27 days i had one between having corban and the molar s i dont know what that was! They were 34 day cycles and i was getting postive opks around day 21 but ive just had a 29 day cycle and this one 26 where i had positive opk day 13!?!? Ive been having stretchy cm around positive opks so i dunno?!? Im just wondering if my body is trying to go back to my old cycle?!?!?! Guess ill find out when i come on again!! At least i have a few more months till we start trying! Did you say your trying june too??

xxx

Yep, definitely in June! I am so looking forward to getting pregnant again. I just hope that it happens for us.

I hope your body is getting back to normal.

Here's to June and hoping it comes quickly....

oooo can i add you to my WTT buddies! MrsWag (Megan) is also trying June so we will all be together!

xxx

Laura---You made it---you made it thru the day :hugs: I can't remember what thread I saw about " 40 weeks today but baby being delivered too early @ XX weeks..." has anyone else seen that verse floating around?? I want to try to track it down but don't remember exactly where I saw it : /

Yes, definately Laura :thumbup:

I just need to work out how to add it to my signature!

Yep, definitely in June! I am so looking forward to getting pregnant again. I just hope that it happens for us.

I hope your body is getting back to normal.

Here's to June and hoping it comes quickly....

Can I you to my WTT buddies too?! Roll on June and us becoming bump buddies!

Yay - we can all be WTT buddies - I need something to get me through!

Megan how was your appointment today?

Yay - we can all be WTT buddies - I need something to get me through!

Megan how was your appointment today?

Woop! I don't know what I'd do without the support from you lot to get me through all this.

My appointment went really well, apart from having to explain what a PMP is again as the woman doing my appointment had never heard of it.

She was really nice though and we talked about my anxiety and how I've been feeling, she thinks that CBT would be the best thing for me so I just have to wait to hear from her to see when my sessions start but I should get at least 6 sessions on the NHS. So hopefully I should start to feel more positive and start sleeping better.

Also AF arrived today! :happydance: Never thought i'd be so happy to see her!

How's things with you?

Hows everyone else doing?

I'm so glad the apointment went well. This is so flippin hard I wouldn't be surprised if we all went crazy. I hope it doesn't take too long to start.

So glad your af started! I was the same so happy and never thought i'd be so glad to see the witch!

Things are ok with me, i had another small drop this week but have been so busy at work i havn't had to much time to think about things which always help. Six months ago today i was sat the hospital talking about my options for the mmc. I can't believe what has happenned since....

Oh well, we must keep our chins up!
Tomorrow is a new day and all that

Xx

Fingers crossed it starts soon megan. It is hard! The loss, the waiting, things taken out of your control, your feelings over other pregnant ladies etc! I find it great to have ladies in the same boat as my friends dont really get the worry over AF! Im always happy to see the witch i just wish she would regulate herself! It will be nice that we can share our ttc worries with each other. Heres to June ladies
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->